Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > BMW Cars For Sale
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-02-2021, 04:51 PM   #1
gotcurry
burble city

2016 535i M-Sport - Individual Interior

For sale is my 2016 535i M-Sport xDrive with Individual Amaro Brown Merino leather Interior. 89,000 KM, clean title, no accidents.

Car is unique and 1 of 1 in North America with this color combo. Some options include, adaptive headlights, factory 20 inch M rims (rash free), HUD, and Navigation. Car was purchased last year at Budds Oakville and has been ceramic coated with complete hood and bumper PPF. Front quarter panels have a portion covered as well which was present when I bought the car, I opted to keep this on as part of ceramic coating process. Side mirrors also PPF'd.

Exterior is absolutely mint and glossy as ever. I have made some minor tasteful cosmetic upgrades such as dual slat gloss black kidneys, gloss black side marker to replace the chrome, and added an M-performance style Rear diffuser in satin black.

Car also recieved an exhaust mod which entails a muffler delete with two Vibrant Ultra Quiet resonators. The factory resonators are also present which makes the sound deep with burbles especially in sports mode. It does not sound like a crackling tin box - something I wanted to avoid at all costs. Work on exhaust was completed by Matt at Custom GT. I still have the factory exhaust with tips which I'm more than happy to include with the sale.

Interior of the car is absolutely mint and truly a sight coupled with the Mineral Grey exterior.

The car is regularly hand washed with two buckets and will receive an exterior touch-up polish from my detailer for the right buyer.

Car was barely driven in the winter and has been garage stored the entire time. It is currently on winter wheels which I will also include for the asking price.

Looking to get back in a manual car. Asking $31,000.00 and looking to sell soon, send me a message for more info.

Pics below, will update link with more pics shortly:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...n9cmhfa9f3DNDS

Thanks.

Last edited by gotcurry; 04-02-2021 at 04:59 PM.
gotcurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 10:44 AM   #2
gotcurry
burble city

Also open to trades with an LCI E92 M3, E46 M3, E39 M5, must be manual in mint condition. Can discuss cash options depending on vehicle/condition.
gotcurry is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: