Well at least it was a Lambo'. I was taught a stern lesson on the 410 by a friend of mine in his '95 5.0 v8 Mustang. I knew I didn't stand a chance but wanted to know if he had the guts to race. We got on the 410 from Courtney PK and headed south. He gunned it in the merging lane and took off before I even had time to switch gears. I went through all my gears quickly and slowly came up on him (or so I thought) not realizing he had reduced speed. So I pass him at about 210km/h feeling pretty smug. Next thing I know he passes me like I'm not even moving..
In less than 30 seconds all I see are 2 little red dots for tail lights in the distance.......
Yes I know my car wasn't designed to race American Muscle Cars, but it was tons of fun
I've therefore rearranged my Christmas wish list for 2002
1. E46 BMW M3 (Euro Specs)
2. 4 months off work with pay at double time and a half.
3. My wife and son at her mothers for the 4 months in question
4. The most advanced Radar detector in the world
5. More 'Cop friends'
6. A high ranking Judge for an uncle.
7.Professor Sibals "10 minute lock pick guide" ( to get out of jail cells)
8. Tea/Coffee at Timmys for 2 hours with Mr. X from getaway in Stockholm.
9.Brianna Banks (did I spell that right ?)
10.Another race on the 410 with a certain Mustang.