Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Suspension & Brakes
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-28-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
benchmark
1st Gear Newbie

H/r, Bilstein Suspension For Sale

sold my m coupe last week and have a set of hr/bilstein sport shocks/springs for sale. they were purchased 2 years ago and have about 15k on them.

they are a definite improvement over stock and would recommend them in a heart beat for anyone looking to replace factory. also have ron stygar's reverse threads so once you mount them you don't have to go through the hassel of tearing apart the strut tower console inside the car should you want to go to coilovers in the future.

make me an offer.

also have a set of WORK wheels 8.5x18 (et38) and 10x18 (et20) rear...these wheels are two-piece and fit absolutely PERFECT. they have good year F1 gsd3 tires that have about 65% left. email for pics markatbenchmarkgroupdotcom. bought them from tunerworks.com 2 years ago.

2002 s54 phoenix yellow...packin' a well-lit sport button!
benchmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:01 PM   #2
benchmark
1st Gear Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchmark View Post
sold my m coupe last week and have a set of hr/bilstein sport shocks/springs for sale. they were purchased 2 years ago and have about 15k on them.

they are a definite improvement over stock and would recommend them in a heart beat for anyone looking to replace factory. also have ron stygar's reverse threads so once you mount them you don't have to go through the hassel of tearing apart the strut tower console inside the car should you want to go to coilovers in the future.

make me an offer.

also have a set of WORK wheels 8.5x18 (et38) and 10x18 (et20) rear...these wheels are two-piece and fit absolutely PERFECT. they have good year F1 gsd3 tires that have about 65% left. email for pics markatbenchmarkgroupdotcom. bought them from tunerworks.com 2 years ago.
please email me at the following markatbenchmarkgroupdotca (not the above address!!!

2002 s54 phoenix yellow...packin' a well-lit sport button!
benchmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 12:21 PM   #3
Rituioo471
1st Gear Newbie

Question Settle Down and Settle Up

When my brother, a notorious spender, came home for a visit, he told my father he was going to get married and settle down. Dad said, "Why don't you stay single and settle up." ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We offer wow power leveling and World of Warcraft Powerleveling, wow power leveling, Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best service:cheap WoW Gold, WoW Gold, buy WoW Gold,
Old 03-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #4
e85_z
1st Gear Newbie

pls email me and tell me the price

brian-guo@hotmail.com
e85_z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 07:37 PM   #5
damameke
6th Gear Member

hello

that thread was from Nov 2007 and you think ...........
damameke is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: