Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-25-2007, 05:06 PM   #31
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30bim View Post
Stiki! Welcome aboard, I was waiting for your pot head ass! I say what's on my mind and I call bullshit out when I see it. I know it's easier to be a sheep in life, but nobody will remember you if you can't think of your own original thoughts/ideas. Secondly, I made this post to see what other people thought, not to be a dictator and force my opinion on anyone. Seeing others insight sometimes changes a persons opinion on a topic. This was the sole intention of this thread. If you don't have anything to contribute but the equivalent of a wet fart then shut your smoke hole.
easy brother. You clearly are outclassed and outsmarted by the people on this board regarding your stupid suggestion.

The first thing most people do when they have run out of logical, educational arguments is resort to petty childish antics.

You clearly stated above that you wrote this thread to "SEE" what other people on this board think, but when someone disagrees with your stance you start acting like my five year old newphew.

Well done brother............your really giving alot of weight to your argument.

See kids................Stay in school!!!
Old 09-25-2007, 05:16 PM   #32
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
Boots, I hope any company that is doing logistics for me is online at their loading dock so I can track where my parcels are. I am guessing the ratio is not available without being complete bullshit. If I was guessing I would say there are 27 cars for each truck on the road.
You have no clue what you are talking about.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:39 PM   #33
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe View Post
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Your sig's a riot! Love that KFC StarTrek joke

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:10 PM   #34
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

For the record, this is what I study. Transportation Policy, all of the ins and outs of all types of transport issues.

Tractor trailers are not a significant cause of congestion.

Traffic volume in general, lane closures, collisions, inclement weather...these things cause slowdown. Large commericial vehicles? Hardly an issue.

Jay

@stancejay
Mystikal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:24 PM   #35
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^X2, im a urban studies major and i remember taking a course called applied transportation geography. Trucks are not a issue whatsoever. The volume of cars on our roads and the lack of proper infrastructure, along with a public transit system that is a joke for the size of our city. These are the major issues
Old 09-25-2007, 07:26 PM   #36
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
Quote:
Stiki! Welcome aboard, I was waiting for your pot head ass! I say what's on my mind and I call bullshit out when I see it. I know it's easier to be a sheep in life, but nobody will remember you if you can't think of your own original thoughts/ideas. Secondly, I made this post to see what other people thought, not to be a dictator and force my opinion on anyone. Seeing others insight sometimes changes a persons opinion on a topic. This was the sole intention of this thread. If you don't have anything to contribute but the equivalent of a wet fart then shut your smoke hole.
Got something to say about me too? Wow attitude bro chill out.. Although I respect your idea the fact that our economy will be hurting enough since our dollar is so strong that everyone will soon be buying in the U.S. Then you'll have nothing to worry about because our economy won't be strong enough to pay the truck drivers who are in your way.
INFAMOU$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 07:45 PM   #37
King Luis
The King.

Send a message via MSN to King Luis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
For the record, this is what I study. Transportation Policy, all of the ins and outs of all types of transport issues.

Traffic volume in general, lane closures, collisions, inclement weather...these things cause slowdown. Large commericial vehicles? Hardly an issue.

Jay
your a a significant cause of congestion. jk

Sold:2004 Silver Gray M3
Mods: Dice Unit, EAS Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors, CSL Diffuser, Smoked Corners, PSS10s, 15mm Front and 10mm Rear Spacers.

Gone:1990 Brilliantrot 325is
Mods: Alpine speakers and HU, Euro Projectors, Magnaflow Muffler, Euro Smoked Tails and GC Coilovers.
King Luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:26 AM   #38
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post

Jay
THANK YOU.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:48 AM   #39
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
e30's are a cause of congestion, they're always broken down at the side of the road.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:41 AM   #40
e30bim
Banned

Wow, glad to know e30's break down so much?? Lucky it's not my daily driver! Anyways I have owned one for 7 years now, and I have had things break, but it's never left me stranded at the side of the road dickweed : )

Why is everyone hating on e30's?
e30bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:48 AM   #41
VSanj
6th Gear Member

^^I think everyone is hating on you cause ur a asshole..........the E30 is a very nice vehicle IMO
Old 09-26-2007, 11:14 AM   #42
StikiGreenZ
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to StikiGreenZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj View Post
^^I think everyone is hating on you cause ur a asshole..........the E30 is a very nice vehicle IMO
Ain't that the truth.

BMW 645i - Black on Red
Range Rover Sport - Black on Black
StikiGreenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:29 PM   #43
kamus
Life begins at 4000rpm

As you can all see from my sig, my E30 only breaks down at the track. .. with a little help from my general lame-ness... "oo look a puddle, I wonder if it will be my friend.."

kamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:13 PM   #44
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamus View Post
As you can all see from my sig, my E30 only breaks down at the track. .. with a little help from my general lame-ness... "oo look a puddle, I wonder if it will be my friend.."
Hahaha, it sure was close to that big rock!! Good thing I was able to push you out with Glen, we had no proper tow vehicle or chain

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Axxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:58 PM   #45
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince View Post
right lane only won't work. it has been publicly suggested to an outcry of how cars will get on and off the highway if the right lane is clogged with trucks.

manual vs automatic is a really silly idea. you're making stuff up as you go along. the type of tranny you drive has no bearing on how bad a driver you are or how quick you can stop. are you saying a manual civic will outstop an automatic porsche?
no, what I am trying to say is that people who drvie automatic cars pay less attention on the road... they are lazy drivers and 9/10 they are doing 15 different things while driving... people who are in manual trasmission cars get tired of shifting gears and tend to leave more space or a gap in congestion... 2nd gear roll... so traffic will move.
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: