Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 09-22-2007, 02:26 AM   #1
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

Car got broken into!!!! @

When to go watch Resident Evil 3 downtown, parked on Richmond just west of Spadina and found my car broken into when I returned. They smashed the drivers side rear window, took my $10 deck I got from Flav_cool lol and searched the inside of the car. (nothing with in it for em) Oh wait, they stole the frigging left over chinese food me n ma girl had in the back seat.... What kinda low life takes left over food and a $10 deck.....

No damage to the inside aside from them trying to do something to my pull down center in the rear seat...

Now I'm stuck with a broken window and far from pay day

Does anyone or any of the sponsors on max have a Drivers side Rear Door Window they're letting go for cheap and/or able to install Saturday?

PS: The movie was good. A little disappointing at the end, but it seems like there will be a 4th...
Old 09-22-2007, 02:33 AM   #2
Gamite

sounds like a couple bums

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 02:48 AM   #3
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

too bad you didnt catch the loser and gave him a pair of ray-bans
Old 09-22-2007, 04:49 AM   #4
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.S.C View Post
What kinda low life takes left over food and a $10 deck.....
Crackheads.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:53 AM   #5
slemmer
Driving in the fast lane

jerkos
slemmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #6
denisemichel
AMG LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
Crackheads.
Agree, who would take leftover food!?!
Old 09-22-2007, 09:38 AM   #7
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

For the window, contact Eurostyle,
416-821-2578 His name is Filip, tell him Terry Send you.
He has what you need and more!

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. '01 Exterior Upgrades; E60 SSK
Toys'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:26 AM   #8
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R View Post
Crackheads.
Pretty much. My brother in law's car was broken into at the same spot, luckily he caught the guy while he was still in the car, and curb stomped the shit outta him. He had bags of coke in his pockets, my brother found that out when he had to go in there to get his own wallet back.

Jay
Old 09-22-2007, 10:35 AM   #9
static
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
curb stomped the shit outta him
Jay
american history-x style?
static is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:44 AM   #10
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal View Post
Pretty much. My brother in law's car was broken into at the same spot, luckily he caught the guy while he was still in the car, and curb stomped the shit outta him. He had bags of coke in his pockets, my brother found that out when he had to go in there to get his own wallet back.

Jay
I would have taken the coke and thrown it away somewhere far. Kinda like what the gov't does to drug dealers - seize all assets. Basically take away the one thing you clearly value above all else: money.

One time I was coming out of the Toronto Track and Field center with some friends and we see legs sticking out of the window of one of the guy's cars. He leaves his windows open in the summer because the area seems so safe and friendly. He was dumb enough to yell out and the guy jumped out and darted. The only problem was two of them are accomplished sprinters and I'm no slouch at 4.8 in the 40 so we were gaining on him hard, the doofus was running with his skateboard. He dropped it half way through and was trying to make it to a bus that was almost at the stop. I stopped to pick up the skateboard (and I was winded lol), those guys didn't get close enough as he got on the bus and left. But the funny thing was that all he managed to get was like a few bucks of change from my friend's car, and we got his skateboard. Tossed it in the trash when we stopped to eat. Stupid crackheads.
BigD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:56 AM   #11
Soldo
6th Gear Member

i got the whole rear door for ya, lemme know if you wanna make the trek all the way down here though, haha!
Old 09-22-2007, 12:17 PM   #12
summit425
Alpine White

I have a question. let's say you see someone broke your car window and about to steal something.

Is it okay if I beat the hell up that guy? Police won't say anything?
summit425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 12:59 PM   #13
spoony_prelude
Eurowerke

depends, u can only use a certain amount of force, like if you put the guy in a coma, u might be in trouble, just rough them up a bit, so theyll have at least a week of pain, and always claim self defense
Old 09-22-2007, 02:11 PM   #14
R.S.C
Imaginary Player

I was really mad about to food too cause I was so hungry after the movie. Oh and if I did actually see if happening, god help em cause I woulda freaked. But I didn't so I wasn't all that mad, cause there was no one to me mad at...

lol, ya ass is too far Kev
Old 09-22-2007, 03:44 PM   #15
5JABIJ8
5th Gear Member

Maybe a little off topic... but couple of guy broke into my house and my father I walked in on them.. when we got inside saw they were not armed My father and I locked the front door started beating the living shit out of them. I cut one of them with my sword that was hanging in the living room really badly across his back he ended up getting like 70+ stitches. we did not call the police untill they were both knocked the **** out!!.

Both my father and I beat this ****ers to a pulp. When cops arrived they mentioned to my father and I that both robbers have the right to charge us with Assault, Assault with Weapon, Assaultl causing bodly harm.

However they did not press charges good thing too because I would have beat them more after court..

But anyway after the whole thing went throught the courts and what not.. found out where both live and got someone to clean them out!!!!
5JABIJ8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: