Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-20-2007, 05:50 PM   #1
dougc905
1st Gear Newbie

FS: '84 BMW 325 AutoX/ADS/Track Day Vehicle

BMW 325 autocross/track day/ADS vehicle

Started life as a 325e/A. Reconfigured with 5-speed gearbox, M20 325i engine swap, and 4:10 lsd gearset. Ireland Engineering Camber Plates. Short shift kit is installed. Very reliable vehicle. All electrics work. The chassis was delivered without A/C, ABS and cruise - look at it as weight savings.

All brakes (rotors, calipers and flex lines) were changed in spring '06. New radiator in spring '06. Water pump was replaced as part of the timing belt job in summer 06. All fluids were replaced in spring 06 with the transmission fluid recently refilled with Red Line MT-90. The diff has Castrol 65w85 lsd fluid. Engine oil is Mobil 1 15w50. No oil consumption. Brake fluid is either Motul RB600 or Super Blue. The diff was replaced this spring - swapped out a 3.25:1 lsd for the current 4.10:1 lsd. This diff was sourced from California and is very clean. The mechanic who inspected it for me commented upon its excellent condition.

A set of Apex yellow springs will be included in this package as well as the parts you will need to re-install the OEM upper strut bearings - highly recommended for street use. I also have bits & pieces laying
around that you can have if you want - rear deck with premium speakers,
some electronics, lights from an 'is' front spoiler, trunk lid w/is
spoiler.

Cosmetically this car is probably 8/10. Wear on driver's seat. No cracks on dash. Good carpet. No smells other than 23 yo fabric. The body has minor rust as befits a 23 yo Canadian car - I will show all to a viewer.

Pictures of this car can be found at:

http://pages.ca.inter.net/~douglas.cope/325/

Pictures with postfix 026 to 040 were taken February 2006 when I was buying the car.
Pictures 073 to 087 were taken Aug 20/07.
Not much has changed other than the work as described in this sale ad.
087 shows the ride height of the car as well as the wheels that will be included in the sale. I drive and store it with the hubcaps so as to cover the length of the wheel studs that were installed. I'll give you a bunch of bolts to replace the wheel studs if you'd like.

This car was autocrossed by myself in Solo 2 last season. It is far more capable than I am!

Your price: $4200 certified
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 27DSP#2.jpg (38.6 KB, 84 views)
dougc905 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: