Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 07-10-2007, 05:44 PM   #31
Meegis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one
Josh, your A4 isn't nice
Ouch...
Meegis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #32
dazzkid88
1st Gear Newbie

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Dinan3
normally I won't either, but these two cruising together, both with the M3 badges...someone had to bring them down a peg or two. Let's face it, they had it coming. ...and I was happy to do so on behalf of the whole MaX community. I'd consider it community service.

I hope you find the second poser shit and teach his ass a lesson too.

The Ultimate Toplesss Driving Machine ...
dazzkid88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 09:53 PM   #33
Sneaky
One of the Zealots

I have a 320i, When other cars come up to me I keep my head straight forward.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:34 AM   #34
blastedM3
Jane & Finch

I had some pussy pull up to me at hwy 7 and pinevalley in his 328 and told me my car was not an m3 so i told him lets go, gave him a head start and raped him with out lubrication. I slowed down and when he caught up i laughed at him and took off. bastartd was a NOOB to bmw and i think he just got his bimmer.

Anyways nice story. I would have done that same.

1997 E36 M3-Sold
1991 318ci-Project Car-Almost Done
93 Honda HB-Daily Beater
blastedM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:43 AM   #35
SamE30e
6th Gear Member

I bet you he went home... Open the garage, got out of the car, hanging his head in shame, reached into the tool box, grabbed a flat head screw driver, walked over to his car (head still hung in shame) and popped the M3 badge off.
02 325i Sedan
SamE30e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 01:21 AM   #36
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Even thought the story is impressive, I can't really say I'm impressed. This is the reason why if you haven't noticed the "need for speed" section was removed due to all this "street racing this and street racing that", regardless your brother in law is a cop (my buddy and cousin are also) doesn't say much. They would still be annoyed that with all the heat youd still pull something like that.

Don't mean to nag, but just think about what you did, was it stupid or not based on all the media hype about racing lately...
Old 07-26-2007, 12:39 PM   #37
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
While out for a cruise last night, what did I happen across??? Not one, but two 318's badged as M3's. These were blatant forgeries, as NONE of the aesthetic changes were done, and they both still sported single tip exhausts.

So, just as i'm about to make a comment at a redlight, one of the half wits decides to rev the shit out of the poor 4 pot, and dump the clutch. Little did he know, there was a marked cop car two cars back. The cop lights him up, and pulls him over. His friend continues, and I pull up beside him at the next light. It was nice last night, so we both had our windows down.

This douchebag looks over and starts talking to me like I've known him forever. Starts shooting his mouth off about the cop pulling his friend over, and basically making himself sound like a moron. He finishes his rant, with me just nodding along...

So I ask, "M3 eh?...Both you and your buddy. They must be really quick."

He says "yeah, they're both really fast, but mine is a little quicker"

I say "Quick enough to take my lowly 323? I've only got a 2.5"

He just looks at me, not knowing what to say... and the light turns green.

He punches the gas, and does his best to fly off. I follow, quickly, but let him lead by a couple car lengths to the next light. The bastard actually hits the hazards as he rolls to a stop. I pull up beside him, and start to laugh.

he says "see, I told you it was pretty quick" all while having a big shit-eating grin across his chops.

The road opens up where we are now, so i ask him to go again.

"no problem" he says.

As the light turns green, I side step the clutch and leave him behind by 6-8 car lengths before we hit the next light. Of course, I hit the hazards...

When this guy pulls up, he actually asks if i'm supercharged...

I look over, chuckle, and say..." Nope, mine's just not a 318 like you and your buddy. Take the badge off, because you two are giving the M3 a bad name. It will take you guys more than a $30 badge from the dealer to make you fast. Get real..."

The look on his face was priceless...the light turned green, and he turned left. I guess his shame was too much to bear...

Now, I just have to find his buddy, and teach him a lesson in BMW etiquette too.
****ing douchebags. its funny how many "M3"s are out there. as if BMW enthusiasts can't tell that these guys are frauds. what a joke.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 12:51 PM   #38
98Dinan3
6th Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to 98Dinan3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E.
Even thought the story is impressive, I can't really say I'm impressed. This is the reason why if you haven't noticed the "need for speed" section was removed due to all this "street racing this and street racing that", regardless your brother in law is a cop (my buddy and cousin are also) doesn't say much. They would still be annoyed that with all the heat youd still pull something like that.

Don't mean to nag, but just think about what you did, was it stupid or not based on all the media hype about racing lately...

...go put on a skirt...
Old 07-26-2007, 01:13 PM   #39
Blades
Your opinion is to long

spotted a fake E46 M3 today .. 4 door with rear diffuser and m3 front bumper .. but eveything else was fake. Looked kinda gay too .. M3 badge rather then the bimmer badge. I think his licence plate said "Striver" LOL

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 05:00 PM   #40
Meegis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E.

Don't mean to nag, but Im pretty sure this thread was started before the Need For Speed section was taken away.
Meegis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 09:04 PM   #41
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
...go put on a skirt...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: