Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-25-2007, 02:57 PM   #16
rmanaudio
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveItSideways
Dont get me started on your "verbal gurantee" and how you like to sell the right part for the wrong car. Come talk to me when you learn how to properly run a business. You still doing verbal transactions? or did you actually put some time and effort into a business management system?

P.s A savings of $60 goes a looooong way when your shop does 4-5 brake jobs A DAY!

P.P.S My caliper supplier is the best in the industry, they do Most of the race cars in the touringcar.ca championship, they are not open to general public, and they only do business if you have a substantial amount of work to keep them busy, or to put it simpler, they dont do business with small time champs like you Fil.

If you are stupid enough to think that i would put my business name on the line for a cheapo brake job then you need to smarten up pal. My shop has been here for almost 20 years, why do you think that is???

Mike.

SOLD bro...$240 for the set of 4 sounds good to me. Where and when do I take all 4 of my calipers?

You Have PM also.

Thanks.
rmanaudio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:04 PM   #17
UltimateDriv
Bimmerhead

Send a message via AIM to UltimateDriv Send a message via Yahoo to UltimateDriv
when you deal with a middle man, you never get the best price.

but then again, im sure everybody knows that. its just general business
UltimateDriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:28 PM   #18
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDriv
when you deal with a middle man, you never get the best price.

but then again, im sure everybody knows that. its just general business

Without the middle man, there would be no business economy.
DriveItSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #19
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmanaudio
SOLD bro...$240 for the set of 4 sounds good to me. Where and when do I take all 4 of my calipers?

You Have PM also.

Thanks.

pm sent.
Old 06-25-2007, 04:11 PM   #20
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Dont get me started on your "verbal gurantee" and how you like to sell the right part for the wrong car. Come talk to me when you learn how to properly run a business. You still doing verbal transactions? or did you actually put some time and effort into a business management system?

P.s A savings of $60 goes a looooong way when your shop does 4-5 brake jobs A DAY!

P.P.S My caliper supplier is the best in the industry, they do Most of the race cars in the touringcar.ca championship, they are not open to general public, and they only do business if you have a substantial amount of work to keep them busy, or to put it simpler, they dont do business with small time champs like you Fil.

If you are stupid enough to think that i would put my business name on the line for a cheapo brake job then you need to smarten up pal. My shop has been here for almost 20 years, why do you think that is???

Mike.

Mike, you are an idiot, and everybody who knows your previous sceen names knows it! You are not to be trusted one bit, so go sell your callipers, good luck on the people who are trusting you with their lives!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:01 PM   #21
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle
Mike, you are an idiot, and everybody who knows your previous sceen names knows it! You are not to be trusted one bit, so go sell your callipers, good luck on the people who are trusting you with their lives!

My previous screen name is Blackedout_e36, everyone can run a search and see exactly what happened between the two of us, im not hiding anything.

Nice try to low blow me ONCE AGAIN Fil.

All the years of experience speaks for itself, ive never had to do any sort of advertising other than the phone book.
All my success rides on word of mouth, i have success stories coming out of my ass, i also have dealerships sending me brandnew cars (kia, hyundai, Mercedes, nissan)with problems they cant diagnose. My customers come from as far west as downtown toronto, and also as far from kingston ontario from the east.

But hey, you can sit there on your computer and hide from the facts all you want but the truth still remains.. you are a small time shop owner that doesnt know much about what your doing. After all if your such a bmw expert, why would you have to run to Charlie everytime u need a question answerd??
At the most, you know how to turn a couple screws, and lay some fiberglass, but thats just about where your knowledge and know how ends. Thanks again for your effort to bash my shop, you can keep doing it over and over and over again, infact id love to see you keep trying because i will get more satisfaction to see that your wrong.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:15 PM   #22
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
My previous screen name is Blackedout_e36, everyone can run a search and see exactly what happened between the two of us, im not hiding anything.

Nice try to low blow me ONCE AGAIN Fil.

All the years of experience speaks for itself, ive never had to do any sort of advertising other than the phone book.
All my success rides on word of mouth, i have success stories coming out of my ass, i also have dealerships sending me brandnew cars (kia, hyundai, Mercedes, nissan)with problems they cant diagnose. My customers come from as far west as downtown toronto, and also as far from kingston ontario from the east.

But hey, you can sit there on your computer and hide from the facts all you want but the truth still remains.. you are a small time shop owner that doesnt know much about what your doing. After all if your such a bmw expert, why would you have to run to Charlie everytime u need a question answerd??
At the most, you know how to turn a couple screws, and lay some fiberglass, but thats just about where your knowledge and know how ends. Thanks again for your effort to bash my shop, you can keep doing it over and over and over again, infact id love to see you keep trying because i will get more satisfaction to see that your wrong.

You are a funny guy! If i wanted to do that, i would just tell people how you missrepresented the E34 that a memer all the way from Ottawa was interesed in! Bet you didnt think i would hear about that, but guess what, word of mouth works very well...And i do know more people in the industry then you EVER will! Unlike your local shop, i got customers WORLD wide, and quess what, its nothing but good rep!

I have people driving from Montreal and Quebec city to pick up parts (they can post if they want!)...Also many from the US, so i ROFL @ "kingston ontario"

Go on ebay, check the stats. I do sales from California to Alaska, Miami to Hawai...name the place, i got customers there!

So nice try on the "small time shop" bashing, but you gotta come up with something new!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X5 M3 M5

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:26 AM   #23
DriveItSideways
Banned

oh no, watch out.. big boy Fil sold a cheap kit in alaska. I could jump on the internet and sell my whole part inventory to the world, but its just not worth my time. I leave the bitch work for the bitches.
Im done arguing with you and your lack of intelligence.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:33 AM   #24
carjoe
6th Gear Member

wow, this thread took a shit pretty quick..

Back on topic: Rebuild or buy new?

93 325is - sold!

2000 540ia- sold!

carjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:30 AM   #25
UltimateDriv
Bimmerhead

i say if you buy new, you may as well upgrade.

E46 330 brakes
Old 06-26-2007, 11:44 AM   #26
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carjoe
wow, this thread took a shit pretty quick..

Back on topic: Rebuild or buy new?

Sorry for getting off topic, my fault.

Rebuild or new? rebuild caliper is just as good as a new caliper only its half the cost. Ive done hundreds of comparisons (mainly on japanese and domestics) and have had very good experiences with the rebuilds. The only time i have ever used new calipers is when the customer specifically asks for a new one and doesnt mind paying the rediculous price for them.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:53 AM   #27
carjoe
6th Gear Member

I'd love to upgrade but that would also mean investing in a set of rims. I don't think E46 calipers will fit under an OEM E36 alloy. Unfortunately I have tons of shit to fix before I consider rims. Though I'd love a set of ADR's or Mille Miglias'...

93 325is - sold!

2000 540ia- sold!

carjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:16 PM   #28
325isRED
6th Gear Member

Quote:
LOL@300 PER SET.

I can get each calper at 60 ea. So $240 for the set, fully warranty'd.

Edit : he will have them ready and waiting, you just swap your old ones for his.
The LOL was completely unnecessary. You mention below that you run an honest and reputable/respectable business, but this quoted post, along with lots of other BS posts that followed are completely shallow...

I have never had dealing with you, and my opinion of you is completely limited to this thread, and I do think very poorly of you. Why did you change your screen name?

As for Fil @ Eurostyle, I have dealt with him many times and he's always been more then helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone, and have recommended him to many.

If I was in the market for rebuilt calipers, I would give Fil the business

'92 325is 5sp
325isRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:29 PM   #29
E21r
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325isRED
I have never had dealing with you, and my opinion of you is completely limited to this thread, and I do think very poorly of you.
/\ you are idiot, you just made opinion of him without even meeting him first

Today, I posted on a forum asking if I could be a Moderator, instead, I got banned. FML
E21r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 12:39 PM   #30
UltimateDriv
Bimmerhead

****, who cares.

they both had shit to get off there chest. They did. and its over.

theyre human too....just because theyre a vendor doesnt mean they dont get pissed and want to punch somebody in the face sometimes. lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: