Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Specific Regional Topics > Global MaXbimmer
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-31-2002, 09:05 PM   #31
RaFBM325e
2nd Gear Member

ill be there for sure this time.

its cool if i bring a friend right?
RaFBM325e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 09:22 PM   #32
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Yeah bring friends! The more the better! I guess we should meet earlier? Probably have to do seperate heats with a big group of us.
Old 01-01-2003, 03:31 AM   #33
SpoolinS6
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Is that your car in your SIG? How come it has a california plate? And I don't remember them making Eurospec 316's here in North America, who would import one here?

You don't have a licience and you have all those cars? I dunno, I'm just a little confused.

Bryan
eh buddy how do u no i dont have a 316 in portugal and yes that e30 in my sig is not MY 316 is almost the same is that one and how are you to prove me that i dont have all those cars im my sig ASK thinair if i do or i dont have those rides or not! and yes i dont have a license but im getting its soon!
Old 01-01-2003, 04:23 AM   #34
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover
...are you sure about the G1 thing cuz nelson said different?
Yeah, never quote me, I can be wrong sometimes. I know that Formula Kartways (which is the best IMO) requires at least a G1, but for Mini Indy, I thought you just had to be of a certain height or maybe that was for the kiddie karts, which now that I think of it makes more sense.

And here is proof that I was wrong
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 04:50 AM   #35
Autotechnica
BMW Traitor

Send a message via MSN to Autotechnica
Quote:
Originally posted by M_powered
eh buddy how do u no i dont have a 316 in portugal and yes that e30 in my sig is not MY 316 is almost the same is that one and how are you to prove me that i dont have all those cars im my sig ASK thinair if i do or i dont have those rides or not! and yes i dont have a license but im getting its soon!
Oh, so you don't have a licence but you have 3 cars. I get it now. You know family owned car's don't count as your own. If they did I would have a Jeep Cherokee, an M6, Porsche 911 and MB C280AMG, wow that's a lot of cars. Anyways, since your not really in Portugal now I guess you don't have that 318 eh?

Don't worry, I was just curious because I've never heard of any 316's in Canada, and if there were any I don't see who would be dumb enough to import one.

Bryan
'02 C32 AMG @ 18psi - Eurocharged custom ECU/TCU, ASP 178mm crank pulley + NW PSK, CM30 i/c pump, NW i/c iso kit, EC i/c, Magnecore wires, NW CAI, SL55 Y pipe, NW ported intake manifolds + gaskets/spacers, NW inconel exhaust manifolds, NW catch can, dual exhaust, H&R sways, H&R coilovers, H&R spacers, Quaife ATB LSD, goodridge lines, EBC yellowstuff, AMG 18" rims, Zeitronix datalogger.

Autotechnica is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 05:29 AM   #36
KennyTheGreat
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to KennyTheGreat
Quote:
Originally posted by M_powered
use periods dood. so hard to read on going sentences..

btw, are we meeting anywhere earlier so we can give Dave a big beating(present)?
KennyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 03:57 PM   #37
thinair
moderationistismingly

Quote:
Originally posted by Autotechnica
Oh, so you don't have a licence but you have 3 cars. I get it now. You know family owned car's don't count as your own. If they did I would have a Jeep Cherokee, an M6, Porsche 911 and MB C280AMG, wow that's a lot of cars. Anyways, since your not really in Portugal now I guess you don't have that 318 eh?
no comment
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."
Old 01-01-2003, 04:44 PM   #38
qwk325
6th Gear Member

count me in if its not to late 2 people please .

COME ON DOWN !!!!
qwk325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 06:16 PM   #39
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Ok, so for the last time, just to avoid confusion, post the time, day, and place!

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 07:07 PM   #40
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Ok, so for the last time, just to avoid confusion, post the time, day, and place!
Date:
Friday January 3rd

Time:
7pm (try your best to show up on time)

Place:
401 Mini Indy (not Hamilton Mini Indy)
Old 01-01-2003, 07:14 PM   #41
thinair
moderationistismingly

So I guess the 60lap session is a go then?
Old 01-01-2003, 07:23 PM   #42
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by thinair
So I guess the 60lap session is a go then?
I'd have to say so. If everyone and thier friends come then we will have a nice turnout. I can't wait!

Old 01-01-2003, 07:32 PM   #43
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

And out of curiousity, how much $ do we bring?

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
bmwm5lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 07:37 PM   #44
SickFinga

42.50 is you are there for the first time. I assume you gotta add tax to this. If you are going there not for the first time 37.50. membership is $5. YOu have to have driving licence to register

Last edited by SickFinga; 01-01-2003 at 07:40 PM.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 07:37 PM   #45
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
And out of curiousity, how much $ do we bring?
Well it is like $43 (includes first time membership fee). So bring what ever you like for drinks, munchies, and possibly doing something after.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: