Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-09-2007, 03:37 AM   #1
DPJonze
1st Gear Newbie

98 TL1000R Fighter - Trades

98 TL1000R
Approx 12000kms
Frame + wheels powdercoated black
RossMoto rearsets and triples
Slash-cut exhaust
Acerbis motocross headlight
Gixxer tail on custom subframe
Woodcraft clip-ons
Aprillia levers
Rear tire's almost new
Plus most of the low buck TL mods (airbox, tre, pv, etc.)

Mostly looking to trade, atv, dirtbike, boat, sled, aircooled v-dub, reliable car, pool table, video/film equipment. Basically anything worth around $4500. But I'll take the cash too.

I ride it like this right now, streetfighter-style.

I have all the bodywork for it too (WarEagle), but it would need a paint-job (got scratched from moving them around, and I spray-bombed some of them). I've got all the other stuff, stock headlight, tail + subframe, mirrors, signals, mufflers, etc. and can put them back on.

The exhaust has bolt-in baffles in it right now, and alot of TL guys are running theirs like this. It's not really much louder than the gutted-stock cans were. To put it back to having the mufflers, would require welding the flanges back on (I have the pieces, and made clean cuts), or getting another stock header, which wouldn't cost much.

I took this video 2 days ago (I'm in a parking garage, so it's not quite that loud) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AkVywDBY-U

I got pulled over for a bad turn Sunday May 6th (set me up), and besides that the only ticket I got was because I had the headlight unplugged.

I'm selling cause I won't get to ride much this year and can't justify insuring it. Mine ran out on Sunday.

Thanks. (416)732-7771 Trade (see above) or $4500
DPJonze is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: