Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Audio/Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-28-2002, 12:48 AM   #1
BoBimmer
3rd Gear Member

Gauges Lights!!

Ok so I ordered indiglo gauges for my e30 but my question is the lights on the e30 gauge cluster shine from in front of the gauges not behind right? So can I change them out with different color bulbs so I dont have red bulbs shinning on indiglo gauges? If so what kind of bulbs should I buy? P.S I have a whole new gauge cluster coming in next week because the fuel gauge went out on my old one. So I will be doing lots of things to the new cluster before I install it! Also is there a way to put my old odometer into the new cluster, since the new cluster has more miles on it then my old one?? THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP NOW AND CONTINUED HELP IN THE FUTURE!!!
BoBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2002, 01:33 AM   #2
Indecisive
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to Indecisive
can't you just reset your odometer or put it to how many KM you had on it before?

I asked the bulbs question in a different thread(this is the thread). I was told that the bulbs aren't red, its the glass or whatever in front of the bulb that's red. I asked if you can take out the red glass and replace the bulb with a coloured one, I'm waiting for an answer.

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive
Indecisive is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: