Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-02-2007, 12:20 AM   #1
GWD
2nd Gear Member

New BFGoodrich g-Force T/A off 18" M3 rims

less than 1500 kms on a set of BFGoorich g-Force tires...the ones w the really cool tread. These will fit any BMW 18" e46 rim. I am replacing these tires on my 18" rims with winter tires. I am open to trading these g-Force summers for your 18" winters plus cash.

SPECS:
Front: 225/45ZR18 x 2 tires
Rear: 255/40ZR18 x 2 tires

$950 CDN from tirerack. I am asking $750.00

gwarrend@yahoo.ca

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....ng=Y&minLoad=S

The BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 (KDW for Key feature: Dry and Wet traction, the 2 is our addition and identifies that this is the second generation g-Force T/A KDW) is the Ultra High Performance Summer tire that was developed to provide a blend of a dramatic-looking, ultra high performance tread design with superior dry and wet road performance. The BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2 is available in sizes for drivers of the world's hottest sports cars, coupes, sedans and light trucks. Like all summer tires, g-Force T/A KDW-2 tires are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

The g-Force T/A KDW-2 features large tread blocks to enhance dry road stability, handling and wear under high torque loads, while rounded shoulder profiles help provide feedback for the driver by communicating the tire's progressive and predictable characteristics as they reach their limits of adhesion. A silica-reinforced tread compound with wide circumferential and lateral grooves form a directional tread design to speed water evacuation, improve wet traction and reduce the risk of hydroplaning. Internally, the twin steel belts are reinforced by BFGoodrich's ETEC (Equal TEnsion Containment) System which uses spirally wound nylon strips to provide excellent strength, consistent footprint pressure and maximum contact area under Y-speed rated conditions while it reduces weight and helps provide more uniform ride quality. The g-Force T/A KDW-2 tires feature g-Control sidewall inserts to resist deflection and generate cornering force while rim protector ribs help protect alloy wheels from curb damage.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gForce.jpg (69.2 KB, 141 views)
GWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:20 AM   #2
GWD
2nd Gear Member

Bump
Old 05-04-2007, 10:06 AM   #3
GWD
2nd Gear Member

Price drop to $650.00
Old 05-04-2007, 12:53 PM   #4
GWD
2nd Gear Member

Adding pics of actual tires for those that requested to see these

Adding pics of actual tires for those that requested to see these. Notice knubbies are still on the tires.

PICS:

Price drop to $650.00
Old 05-04-2007, 01:22 PM   #5
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
wicked tires.. if the profiles were 1 step lower i'd be all over them
INFAMOU$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 06:40 PM   #6
GWD
2nd Gear Member

Pirce drop to $600. I have an offer from a guy in Orlando and really do not want to deal w shipping.

Anyone lookin?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: