Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 05-01-2007, 10:13 PM   #1
MsportRJ
Old member

2002 330ci for sale Maxbimmer show winner!!

2002, 2003 Bimmercruize best E46 and 2003 Peoples Choice award.

Mint condition, only 32000km. It's just time to move on. Too many other toys to spend time with the car. Needs someone to appreciate the time and effort gone in to it. Titanium silver with M sport package. Breyton Imagine 19" with full spare. Cross drilled rotors and Hawk brake pads. Custom Pioneer-Fosgate-Focal-Boston Accoustic system with three screens. Bilstien PSS coilovers. Jim Conforti intake, AA exhaust and strut brace. Whelen Strobe system (Police edition). M sport interior, AC Schnitzer pedals, aluminum shift and e-brake, electro illuminesant gauges, BMW aluminum trim mats. AC Schnitzer front add ons, Hamman Shadow grills, clear corners, double diamond reflectors. And more.

Around $70,000 invested and will sell for $40,000.

No test pilots! serious inquires only please.

Everything is in mint condition!! Must be seen to be appreciated.

Contact Rod.
MsportRJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:28 PM   #2
ZiMMie
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZiMMie Send a message via MSN to ZiMMie
pics?
Old 05-02-2007, 03:06 PM   #3
JohnnyBlaze
2nd Gear Member

Pics would help your sale
Old 05-02-2007, 06:45 PM   #4
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

70k invested??
The items listed so far does not sound even close to 70k.....list all and pics would help justify your sale.
windsorbmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:41 PM   #5
MsportRJ
Old member

Do some research first before making comments. The car alone cost $58,000 before tax, wheels and tires equal another $ 6000 plus over $6000 in stereo, exhaust $1000. There is actually well over 70 with this, the parts listed and a few parts I left out. Maybe do the math before making comments!!! A true enthusiest can see value. Ask some of the old crew, they no the car.

I will post pics tomorrow from my other computer. I don;t have any on this one. I only have pics of it with my old BBS rims on it however.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:44 AM   #6
Boss17
6th Gear Member

You said $70,000 invested. Usually when people say that, they don't include the initial cost of the car.

You should definitely post some pics so we could see some of these modifications you did. Just a note, don't expect to get your money back on mods, it never works out that way.

Eddie
Boss17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:57 AM   #7
Suprano
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsportRJ
Do some research first before making comments. The car alone cost $58,000 before tax, wheels and tires equal another $ 6000 plus over $6000 in stereo, exhaust $1000. There is actually well over 70 with this, the parts listed and a few parts I left out. Maybe do the math before making comments!!! A true enthusiest can see value. Ask some of the old crew, they no the car.

I will post pics tomorrow from my other computer. I don;t have any on this one. I only have pics of it with my old BBS rims on it however.

Are you for real?

How the f@&# are you going to include the original sticker price of a car when discussing the amount invested. Now that is a stretch. That's like me posting my 95 325is (w/ //M package) and saying $50k invested because of the original sticker price plus a few mods. This has to be the most idiotic explanation ever given on this site. It is totally disingenuous, or alternatively imbecilic.

Suprano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:57 AM   #8
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsportRJ

Take it easy there.... ...as stated initial value of the car should not be included.

Overall nice ride
Old 05-03-2007, 04:58 AM   #9
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprano
Are you for real?

How the f@&# are you going to include the original sticker price of a car when discussing the amount invested. Now that is a stretch. That's like me posting my 95 325is (w/ //M package) and saying $50k invested because of the original sticker price plus a few mods. This has to be the most idiotic explanation ever given on this site. It is totally disingenuous, or alternatively imbecilic.

He is a noobie........
And for that asking price I will get a M3 instead which I am now in the market for
Old 05-03-2007, 09:42 AM   #10
MsportRJ
Old member

Not a newbie! I've been gone for a while and had to re-register! You won't find an M with this part list, so don't emerass yourself and try to justify that. The curent average km price fora 330ci is $38,000.So my asking price isvery fair. Like I said, SERIOUS inquires only please.

Last thing I new, we never had to justify ourselves on this forum. I guess tings have changed. I go back a little while with the Mods and Admin.. Alot of the original members will know I'm not new.

I guess thats OK if you get a free car from BMW. Most of us have to invest in a car. If you sell a car, you are selling the car not just the mods. That would be a total investment.
Old 05-03-2007, 10:51 AM   #11
Evo328i
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Evo328i
actually when you say INVEST 70K its in mods.. not the sticker of the car too

But hey its all based on interpretation.. so if you feel you invested 70k in the car including the sticker price then so be it.
Evo328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 12:32 PM   #12
Suprano
5th Gear Member

Here's why people won't send $40k on an 02 330ci, even if it has exhaust, rims and a few other mods:

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details....ADS=6065620%7C

I was actuslly surprised with this car because nowhere in the add did the guy put.............$100k invested w/ a pic of the original sticker price.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:01 PM   #13
MsportRJ
Old member

My other handle is M-sport. Here are some pics.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Breyton.JPG (59.9 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg engine display.jpg (82.2 KB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg Interior.JPG (73.8 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg show.JPG (120.0 KB, 238 views)
File Type: jpg side.JPG (100.5 KB, 237 views)
File Type: jpg tv display.jpg (67.0 KB, 236 views)
Old 05-03-2007, 01:14 PM   #14
Evo328i
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Evo328i
lol.. no way you spent 6k on stereo, 6k for rims and tires, lol if you did... you got ripped the F$Ck off..
Evo328i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:35 PM   #15
Suprano
5th Gear Member

I have to say that you have a very nice ride. It looks amazing, but I still maintain that you're going to have a hard time getting what you're asking for because of the dropping prices on M3's.

That's one of the nicest 330ci's I've seen, but do a poll and ask everyone what they would rather have:

An '02 330ci with BBS CH rims and a stereo or an '02 M3 vert w/ smg???
That'll tell you all you need to know.

Rob

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: