Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 11:34 AM   #46
jeremy
6th Gear Member

was john at bimmersport while he was selling the car to evo?

if so, bimmersport is stuck in the middle.....john involved bimmersport by having the work done there..

that's it...plane and simple...
Old 04-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #47
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy

if so, bimmersport is stuck in the middle.....john involved bimmersport by having the work done there..

John sold a car privately. The purchaser chose to utilize Bimmersport to install an engine.

So no, not plain and simple.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:48 AM   #48
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
actually I was joking around... but now that you mention the word " slander " ... it's not even close to that. We have not even heard from Charlie or Jon for a rebuttle or explanation and Evo is posting his experience in this praticular transaction... hardly slander. It would be slander if EVO was stating that Charlie and Jon were homosexual lovers or something crazy like that... without the proof to back it up.... and myabe I mis read but Evo'
s intention is not to close bimmersports doors...his intention is to get his car fixed to what he says was promised to him during his transaction...

very disappointed in your comments man...

I don't want anyone to think that I am taking a side on this matter... I just think that EVO should be allowed to discuss his issue openly and in a mature matter... I know Charlie and have dealt with him in the past.. stand up guy...

slander - http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&de...ition&ct=title
It is slander just because of the original thread title, in my opinion. Only Bimmersport was named, where as in reality the shop issue was just in the peripheral of the actual complaint. Since then the title has been changed to better reflect the member(s) being discussed.

And no one is stopping anyone from discussing anything. The thread is wide open, and we haven't censored anything but the thread title. It's ironic that you mention mature manner, because you were the first to make a "joke" of a post which everyone can tell is a serious opinion veiled in sarcasm; this is perfectly clear given your posts for a long time now.

In any case I apologize for going off topic. Hopefully this issue is well on its way to being addressed constructively.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:50 AM   #49
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R
John sold a car privately. The purchaser chose to utilize Bimmersport to install an engine.

So no, not plain and simple.

meh...if i sold a car outside my shop "privatley", and the buyer had work done at my shop to ready it and i ****ed the guy over, you don't think that dude would come back and make my shop 3rd party responsible?

also, from what i've read...there is issues with the safety aswell...did jon do the safety privatley too?
Old 04-17-2007, 12:19 PM   #50
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

Drop this topic, what is settled btw Jonny/Charlie and Evo328i is between them now.....again kudos to the nice engine/tranny/supercharger install from Charlie at Bimmersport!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:50 PM   #51
jeremy
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsorbmw
Drop this topic, what is settled btw Jonny/Charlie and Evo328i is between them now.....again kudos to the nice engine/tranny/supercharger install from Charlie at Bimmersport!
if you want it dropped....evo shouldn't of started a thread to begin with...now there are a bunch of people arguing over whats right...

you start a thread like this and then you say it's between them....hahaha what a joke! ...

delete this useless topic/thread..
Old 04-17-2007, 01:55 PM   #52
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy

This is where the complication comes from. I sold Jeff a SHELL that is it, I didnt have any work done anywhere. Jeff had the work done by us, the shell he bought to build up on. Hence the reason why he bought the engine from someone else, and s/c from us. It was a build up, of a car he wanted. I merely provided a shell, in which he is really unhappy with its paint job or current state. I bought the car WITH the paint job. The purchase of the car was done without an in-person inspection, nor was Jeff's thoughts/complaints about the paint mentioned at the time of delivery, which now is a common understanding that he could have and something could have been done at the time. The only thing that was mentioned was that it is getting repainted, apparently not all of it. The SHELL was sold by me, privately not through bimmersport in AS IS condition. I would not sell a shell "cert. and e-tested" when it has no engine inside of it.

And WindsorBMW, it doesnt have to be dropped. Jeff posted this, rather obnoxious post claiming all these things and I would really like them cleared up on his end, just like how I have taken the time to clear my end. Send you what M3 bumper? A replacement for the one you paid %150 for?

The car as I bought it, wasnt in any state it is now...I have added things to smallest degree, even the underpanels, brake ducts, fog lights, headlight wiring, I even bought a new M3 differential, and ZF transmission because I wasnt satisfied with the hack job the guys who initially built my car did wiht the flanges. Half of the panels, rubbers, gaksets, seals I never even had on the car in the first place and didnt know they were missing and I put them for you. I just bought fog lights for you, so that way i would have had it along with all the misc panels that were missing when I initially bought the car as claiming you saw all the pictures, theres no fogs am I right? Jeremy, If I "****ed him over" wouldnt have I just looked the other way and slapped it all together?

As far as the value of the car, the mechanical shape...I think I would have some idea, because I am in the trade..for the other's posting, who arent in this trade and work flipping burgers or making sandwhiches, or wherever you work at not even involving this industry, Id like to ask..what are you basing your information on that I ****ed him over, or ripped him off?? Id really like to know, because your posts make a negative image for myself, and for the company I work for. Im sure you wouldnt want someone making comments against you, and your company's repuation based on one side's arguements?

Jeff, everything has been sent to you except the hood release cable/handle and gas cap, as I am waiting to get them, if I had an extra e36 gas cap I would have sent it today, and I am PM'ing you the tracking number. Again, if you have any questions please contact the shop during WORKING HOURS. I do not check my PM's first thing in the morning, so maybe following those guidlines would ease the fustration of you thinking Im trying to dodge you.

If you have any serious complaints about the way it was repaired, rust issues, improper alignment of panels or anything along those lines. It will not be taken up, or held responsible by either me or Bimmersport because it isnt any of our work. If you wish to contact them, I discussed with you last night who you can talk to.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Old 04-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #53
jeremy
6th Gear Member

jon i based the ****ing him over statement by his posts....i was more trying to prove the point that even though the car was a private sale, bimmersport is involved since you work thetr and evo had work done there after the purchase...

i could care less one way or the other what actualy happened....my point is that unfortunatley bimmersport is involved...
Old 04-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #54
SUPERCHARGED
5th Gear Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_blaze
This is where the complication comes from. I sold Jeff a SHELL that is it, I didnt have any work done anywhere. Jeff had the work done by us, the shell he bought to build up on. Hence the reason why he bought the engine from someone else, and s/c from us. It was a build up, of a car he wanted. I merely provided a shell, in which he is really unhappy with its paint job or current state. I bought the car WITH the paint job. The purchase of the car was done without an in-person inspection, nor was Jeff's thoughts/complaints about the paint mentioned at the time of delivery, which now is a common understanding that he could have and something could have been done at the time. The only thing that was mentioned was that it is getting repainted, apparently not all of it. The SHELL was sold by me, privately not through bimmersport in AS IS condition. I would not sell a shell "cert. and e-tested" when it has no engine inside of it.

And WindsorBMW, it doesnt have to be dropped. Jeff posted this, rather obnoxious post claiming all these things and I would really like them cleared up on his end, just like how I have taken the time to clear my end. Send you what M3 bumper? A replacement for the one you paid %150 for?

The car as I bought it, wasnt in any state it is now...I have added things to smallest degree, even the underpanels, brake ducts, fog lights, headlight wiring, I even bought a new M3 differential, and ZF transmission because I wasnt satisfied with the hack job the guys who initially built my car did wiht the flanges. Half of the panels, rubbers, gaksets, seals I never even had on the car in the first place and didnt know they were missing and I put them for you. I just bought fog lights for you, so that way i would have had it along with all the misc panels that were missing when I initially bought the car as claiming you saw all the pictures, theres no fogs am I right? Jeremy, If I "****ed him over" wouldnt have I just looked the other way and slapped it all together?

As far as the value of the car, the mechanical shape...I think I would have some idea, because I am in the trade..for the other's posting, who arent in this trade and work flipping burgers or making sandwhiches, or wherever you work at not even involving this industry, Id like to ask..what are you basing your information on that I ****ed him over, or ripped him off?? Id really like to know, because your posts make a negative image for myself, and for the company I work for. Im sure you wouldnt want someone making comments against you, and your company's repuation based on one side's arguements?

Jeff, everything has been sent to you except the hood release cable/handle and gas cap, as I am waiting to get them, if I had an extra e36 gas cap I would have sent it today, and I am PM'ing you the tracking number. Again, if you have any questions please contact the shop during WORKING HOURS. I do not check my PM's first thing in the morning, so maybe following those guidlines would ease the fustration of you thinking Im trying to dodge you.

If you have any serious complaints about the way it was repaired, rust issues, improper alignment of panels or anything along those lines. It will not be taken up, or held responsible by either me or Bimmersport because it isnt any of our work. If you wish to contact them, I discussed with you last night who you can talk to.
^^^^ That’s some UTM shit right there^^^^.

Jon has proven his case. When you buy a SHELL in AS IS condition without doing any sort of inspection of the car, and weeks later find some swirl marks on the paint and a little rust on gas door, you should be held responsible for it.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #55
mirek
6th Gear Member

I think he needs the gas door? not gas cap?

and mini bitch, or is it little bitch, I wouldn't knock people on this forum just because you're "in the trade". Most of these people you claim flip burgers and make sandwiches know more about cars than you.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:20 PM   #56
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

So all is left is the hood release thing and the gas door........?
Old 04-17-2007, 06:08 PM   #57
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
Bimmersport was named, where as in reality the shop issue was just in the peripheral of the actual complaint.
^^^ x1000000000

Leave Charlie out of this. Unless you are unhappy with your engine swap, you shouldn't even mention his name. And even in the unlikely case that you are, call him and he will go to lengths above and beyond the expected to fix it, as usual.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:50 PM   #58
Spartiatis
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Spartiatis
feedback section??????
This is feedback. If you guys dont like who is on the negative end of it, dont make excuses for the person (in this case Charlie) If someone post a negative experience about Joe Blows muffler for instance, you guys are like what an asshole, what a dick. All of the sudden since its Charlie and johnny, you guys already had it in your minds that the person who made this thread was at fault.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:04 PM   #59
Spartiatis
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Spartiatis
Also, seems that when johnny Blaze put this shell for sale, he used the bimmersport phone # and the name. If I had a problem, it would be with Johnny Blaze and Charlie. So dont say he has nothing to do with it. As far as I know, Charlie is the owner of bimmersport. Correct me if I am wrong.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:32 PM   #60
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartiatis
Also, seems that when johnny Blaze put this shell for sale, he used the bimmersport phone # and the name. If I had a problem, it would be with Johnny Blaze and Charlie. So dont say he has nothing to do with it. As far as I know, Charlie is the owner of bimmersport. Correct me if I am wrong.
Giving a work's phone number doesn't make a deal a company deal. What matters whose name is on the bill of sale. Did EVO 328 paid 14% tax when he bought it? I doubt it.
Charlie has nothing to do with the sale of the car. Jon should be the only one responsible.
my 2 cents
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: