Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 10:50 PM   #31
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo328i

Then they duck me all late afternoon (my phone calls)
I was there this afternoon. The phone was ringing off the hook but all calls were being picked up. What are you talking about. Did you leave a message?
Old 04-16-2007, 10:52 PM   #32
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

trust me he was calling the correct number.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:20 PM   #33
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

guys.....i understand why you are upset, and frustrated.....
charlie has done your his best to finish ure car quickly as possible....however, just because john works for charlie does not mean that he represents bimmersport..........thats like a guy who works for part source selling his car to someone and there being an issue.....therefore part source has nothing to do with it...........As you may know, and ive seen it myself...charlie is extremely busy with cars coming in and out of his shop day in and day out, therefore he did his best to cater to your needs and do his part....i agree with mystikal, you should of pm'd john, before creating a thread ruining bimmersports rep.........John isnt a crook, from what i know....hes a good guy, talk to him and work it out, i talked to him, his phone was off today he was extremely busy, he didnt dodge any calls......im not sticking up for him or talking sides...cause from what i hear you are a great guy as well, therefore your opinion and concern are taken seriously by me....but once again, work it out with john, everything will be allright man, aside from the paint, those issues are little things, in which charlie said he was sending you you, they will be fixed.......i saw the car, it sounded great, ran well, and was cleanly done, the guys spent hours and hours on it, and even cut a few fingers lol.....goodluck man
-regards...neil

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
Old 04-16-2007, 11:31 PM   #34
Spartiatis
6th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to Spartiatis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
It's called slander, Mike. And there's no good reason for Charlie's reputation to suffer due to a disputed transaction between Jon and a member here.

If you have issues with the site, bring them up constructively by speaking with us directly rather than posting them in an elitest tone. Thank you.
You guys are crazy. If this john guy works for Charlie, then Charlie is also to blame. And just because you guys think Charlie is God, he can make mistakes, nobody is an angel. And this forum is going to hell, alot of bashing going on. Charlie, it seems that you need to take make this right.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:05 AM   #35
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartiatis
You guys are crazy. If this john guy works for Charlie, then Charlie is also to blame. And just because you guys think Charlie is God, he can make mistakes, nobody is an angel. And this forum is going to hell, alot of bashing going on. Charlie, it seems that you need to take make this right.
How is Charlie to blame?

I have read the thread and just want to clarify a few things..

1) As we discussed, you called the shop after its daily hours..so I personally did not intentionally dodge your calls as for my cell phone, it was off. If I didnt wanna talk to you intentionally, I wouldnt have on even easter weekend. Just like everyone else on this planet, I do like to seperate my personal life from my work life at some times of the day.

2) I really wish you would clear up your initial arguements a little, seeing as how on the phone your views are projected very differently. In your post you demand to send an M3 bumper, because I charged you for a damaged M3 bumper. I charged you $150, which I explained my calculation.

$250 - Price of used oem m3 bumper (average)
$100 - cost of repair/paint for my bumper
$150 - cost of my M3 bumper for you

$250 (average cost) - $100 (qouted repair) = $150 (cost of my bumper)

Like I said, I dont see how I must have ripped you off.

As far as overcharging you for a shell, the price $2750 AS IS you paid included everything I stated..and on top of it, I added the following without a charge to you..which I was not even held accountable for:

New Zimmerman front M3 rotors
New PBR Deluxe pads all around
New Sachs clutch
New Wheel bearing
Replaced slave cylinder

I would have prefered not to mention that at all, but theres a lot of things you have over looked before posting about the lack of being "mint". Like I explained, peoples opinions differ and also the purpose of ones car changes with those opinions.

I am not trying to continue, "fight back" or anything along those lines with those post but you have to understand that this website brings business to my workplace, and also my own self and that both reputations are held accountable by me. I hope the arrangement we have come to makes you satisfied.

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction

Last edited by Jon@Bimmersport; 04-17-2007 at 01:07 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:12 AM   #36
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

I understand there are some issues that need to be worked out, BUT "scratches under the clear coat"!!!??? Did you ever look at the shell when you bought it? If not, WTF were you thinking!

I dont know what Jon told you, or what the deal was, but you should have checked fully before you bought it. I know for a FACT that Charlie will not risk his reputation over a sefety...

It is pretty sad that you have to post in such a maner...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!

Last edited by Eurostyle; 04-17-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:34 AM   #37
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I have nothing against Jon, or Bimmersport but i don't understand why people are not allowed to post OPINIONS/EXPERIENCES (be it good or bad) against our sponsors. Business is business, you can't make everyone happy, and if Evo328i had a negative experience why shouldn't he be allowed to post his thoughts? Thats why this is an open forum. He's not badmouthing anyone, there was no name calling, he was just simply expressing his anger/frustration about the situation at hand.

Again, i have nothing against Charlie or Jon (except he didn't sell me that M rear bumper)but it just seems like the sponsors on here are bulletproof from any negative feedback!
Old 04-17-2007, 04:46 AM   #38
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
I have nothing against Jon, or Bimmersport but i don't understand why people are not allowed to post OPINIONS/EXPERIENCES (be it good or bad) against our sponsors. Business is business, you can't make everyone happy, and if Evo328i had a negative experience why shouldn't he be allowed to post his thoughts? Thats why this is an open forum. He's not badmouthing anyone, there was no name calling, he was just simply expressing his anger/frustration about the situation at hand.

Again, i have nothing against Charlie or Jon (except he didn't sell me that M rear bumper)but it just seems like the sponsors on here are bulletproof from any negative feedback!

The fact that this thread is not deleted shows that YES, you can post whatever you want/feel! But every time the good outnumbers the bad, we get these "oh we cant say what we want" crap!!! YES you can, and most people look like fools after, making a huge deal out something that can be fixed maturely...

As to the "bulletproof" idea, if it does not reflect the general opinion of people, then what is the problem!!! If MOST people are unhappy with a business/sponsor, its only a matter of time before it gets known...if not, let them be, and let the haters talk!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 04-17-2007, 10:09 AM   #39
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

^^ i want my lip will it be ready tomorrow hahahahah

but plus 1 on ure comment

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
Old 04-17-2007, 10:27 AM   #40
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
I have nothing against Jon, or Bimmersport but i don't understand why people are not allowed to post OPINIONS/EXPERIENCES
Maybe you should understand that the issue here is more with Jon than bimmersport and to label the topic bimmersport to get attention would give readers the idea that this is entirely bimmersports fault, which i think only a small part of his complaint was n Charlie can resolve that easily. But paying a few g's for a shell and it seems like he's demanding a paint job.....Which would cost more than he paid for the shell.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:00 AM   #41
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
It's called slander, Mike. And there's no good reason for Charlie's reputation to suffer due to a disputed transaction between Jon and a member here.

If you have issues with the site, bring them up constructively by speaking with us directly rather than posting them in an elitest tone. Thank you.

actually I was joking around... but now that you mention the word " slander " ... it's not even close to that. We have not even heard from Charlie or Jon for a rebuttle or explanation and Evo is posting his experience in this praticular transaction... hardly slander. It would be slander if EVO was stating that Charlie and Jon were homosexual lovers or something crazy like that... without the proof to back it up.... and myabe I mis read but Evo'
s intention is not to close bimmersports doors...his intention is to get his car fixed to what he says was promised to him during his transaction...

very disappointed in your comments man...

I don't want anyone to think that I am taking a side on this matter... I just think that EVO should be allowed to discuss his issue openly and in a mature matter... I know Charlie and have dealt with him in the past.. stand up guy...

slander - http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&de...ition&ct=title
Old 04-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #42
punnzzells
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Dot_E30
Maybe you should understand that the issue here is more with Jon than bimmersport and to label the topic bimmersport to get attention would give readers the idea that this is entirely bimmersports fault, which i think only a small part of his complaint was n Charlie can resolve that easily. But paying a few g's for a shell and it seems like he's demanding a paint job.....Which would cost more than he paid for the shell.

Let me ask you a question...

If you worked for Burger King and spat in someone's milkshake just before they picked it up at the driver-thru window.. and the customer saw you do it? Who are they going to blame and who's going to get sued?
Old 04-17-2007, 11:18 AM   #43
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
We have not even heard from Charlie or Jon for a rebuttle or explanation and Evo is posting his experience in this praticular transaction...
Actually they BOTH replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
Let me ask you a question...

If you worked for Burger King and spat in someone's milkshake just before they picked it up at the driver-thru window.. and the customer saw you do it? Who are they going to blame and who's going to get sued?
The car was a private sale.

Your analogy does not work.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:34 AM   #44
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R
The car was a private sale.

Your analogy does not work.
Exactly, but lets go with his idea.

Change the company names, say jon worked for Burger King sold a car to someone(privately) and they went to burger king to get some "work done", now burger king's name is brought into it.

See how rediculous it sounds now?
Old 04-17-2007, 12:21 PM   #45
punnzzells
Banned

doesn't sound ridiculous... you work for a company , you are still the represnetative... plus EVO328 said that he did speak to Charlie too and was promised some things from him.... so that is why I am assuming Charlie's name came up...
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: