Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Bimmersport Automotive
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 08:49 PM   #16
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

So you couldn't contact either of them for one afternoon and somehow that warrants a public thread about it?

Alright. Also pretty sure the car belonged to Jon, and not Bimmersport Automotive. This doesn't have anything to do with the shop, it would be Jon's responsibility to take care of these issues.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:52 PM   #17
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

ye dont knock the shop.....it waasnt a bimmersport car it was johns...hes a good guy..contact him, and work it out with him

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Old 04-16-2007, 08:57 PM   #18
mirek
6th Gear Member

Jon is not bimmersport, he just works there (unforuntately?)

I think your beef is with jon and not bimmersport. Jon is a shady piece of shit himself, I wouldn't buy a coffee off that kid from what I've seen on this forum.

Charlie is a really great guy though...
Old 04-16-2007, 08:57 PM   #19
Axxe
Over 9 F**KING THOUSAND!!

^^ That's JMW posting on my account.

S52|ZF|TRM Coilovers 670/895|Staggered 18" 5's
Old 04-16-2007, 09:00 PM   #20
bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Jeff,
I understand that you are frustrated but I don't understand why "bimmersport" is in the title for your post. I believe that you have an issue to deal with amongst you and John. I have tried my best for you. I think that you need to speak to John about the items you mentioned in this post. I tried my hardest to have the car ready for you even after receiving the s.c. much later than anticipated from the US. I believe that I have done my portion of the job (and some xtra's too). If you need a letter for the engine swap from me, that is not a problem, all you had to do was email me and let me know. (Give me a shout in the morning and I will email it to you. )You should've received the o2 sensor in the mail today. The bill of sale and those other items, unfortunately, you'll have to talk to John about. Again, I don't understand why you have titled this post using my name.
-Charlie

BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE
Specializing in BMW parts and service
905-670-9200

www.bimmersport.ca
Old 04-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #21
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
So you couldn't contact either of them for one afternoon and somehow that warrants a public thread about it?
Isn't that what a forum is for? open discussion? oh .. wait... it's MAX... it's only for girlfriend pics which lil boyz stroke it too and for the "cool kids" who are broke to post comments on everyone else's threads...... sorry... forgot where I was... lol!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #22
uber e36
6th Gear Member

I guess the confusion could be that if Jon works for Bimmersport, even if the sale was between him and the OP, he still represents a Sponsor on here...

Hope everything works out!
Old 04-16-2007, 09:05 PM   #23
Evo328i
3rd Gear Member

Send a message via MSN to Evo328i
i understand that you have done what you could..

but as for the wheel shimmy it is the safety... LCAB and the tie rod is outta whack..

That to me is part of the safety.. just wondering what can be done with that?

I have asked again and again for a letter.. and email will no suffice.. it has to be signed and documented by a mechanic.. anyone can write an email for the engine swap and size but that wont go for the etest.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:06 PM   #24
Evo328i
3rd Gear Member

well you better talk to your apprentice... cuz this isnt sitting well with me and i am a very humble guy.. but when shit hits the fan.. i dont like it.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:25 PM   #25
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

Charlie:
Missing is the gas cap and the hood release handle which needs to be addressed along with the safety. Jon works for you so he is representing you and your store name.
As his boss/mentor etc you must have a talk with him, and have him set things straight with my brother.
As for the letter as mentioned a hand written letter is needed for the test.
PS
Please do what you can and to speed up the process for the bill of sale so that the transfer could be done quickly.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:35 PM   #26
Mystikal
Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by punnzzells
Isn't that what a forum is for? open discussion? oh .. wait... it's MAX... it's only for girlfriend pics which lil boyz stroke it too and for the "cool kids" who are broke to post comments on everyone else's threads...... sorry... forgot where I was... lol!
It's called slander, Mike. And there's no good reason for Charlie's reputation to suffer due to a disputed transaction between Jon and a member here.

If you have issues with the site, bring them up constructively by speaking with us directly rather than posting them in an elitest tone. Thank you.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:39 PM   #27
Evo328i
3rd Gear Member

well mystikal..
how about a fake safety that i can easily bring to the minisitry??
that is not jonny.. but also bimmersport.

A shimmy in the wheel with a shit LCAB and tie rod is a very very bad safety..
Old 04-16-2007, 09:42 PM   #28
bimmersport
MaXsponsor

I will discuss these issues with John in the morning. The bill of sale will have to come from him.
I don't know how the car is missing a gas cap, regardless, I would've sent you one if I had known. One thing they check before an emissions test, is the gas cap. The night before you picked up the car, I remember the hood release handle broke when John was washing the car...I told you the next day that John would send you one. I sent you an o2 sensor as I had told you I would.
I will have to write up the letter in the morning for you.
John works for me but this is his personal vehicle which he sold, I will speak to him in the morning...

BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE
Specializing in BMW parts and service
905-670-9200

www.bimmersport.ca
Old 04-16-2007, 09:44 PM   #29
Evo328i
3rd Gear Member

Please tell him to call me asap..
i am really frustrated with everything..
not only that.. but the paint.. god.. its terrible.. and charging things that are crap lol.. door panels that never got replaced... and so forth and so on..

just speak to him.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:47 PM   #30
windsorbmw
Pedal to the metal!

Charlie:
It is the gas door, not cap....Evo328i - correct me if I am wrong.
It also need the tie rod fixed and it needs the hood release cable, a better door panel, shifter knob because the tab is broken and a paint job b/c it is not near mint as stated.
Engine and tranny sounds like a dream .....good job on that Charlie
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: