Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-13-2007, 01:29 AM   #1
Tolimo
2nd Gear Member

New xbox360 prem with 30 games 20gig hd

Xbox360 prem edition. it is new with the bios flashed to play modied games.
comes with two wireless controllers, headphones, 20 gig hard drive , all in the original box plus 30 games, maybe more if I get any this weekend.

BEST REASONABLE OFFER TAKES.

PLEASE REALIZE WHAT THIS COST Me before offering something really dumb

Original cost below:

system $579 plus tax
bios mod $80
30 games $300

That is a little over $1000 when taxes are factered in.
pm or call 416-887-7384
names Anthony
Tolimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:18 AM   #2
paintndetail
2nd Gear Member

so what r u saying ... your looking for at least a 1000 and that not including your time of purchasing, installing chip and everything else thats steep considering i ve had offers of modded boxes for around 450 -550 compared to yours.
paintndetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
paintndetail
2nd Gear Member

So what are looking to sell this for .
paintndetail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 10:01 PM   #4
sirex
King Sirex

Why do people try to sell their modded xboxs for more? Dont you guys get it. If you mod it, the system LOOSES value.

a) I cant play online
b) Any warranty it may have had is now void
c) I cant get updates/ new content for the game from xbox online.

Also, those 30 games you have they aren't legit are they? You know you cant sell burned games for money you know this right? Those 30 games if they are copies are worth next to nothing. Unless you want to go to jail.

So any games u do have dont add to the value of the 360, unless they are legit.

Next on the list.. A 360 for 579$?? Last I checked I can get a sealed brand new in box for around 400 to 450 spending 2 minutes on craigslist.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:20 AM   #5
Tolimo
2nd Gear Member

$450 plus tax will only buy the core system with no hard drive, wireless rechargeable controllers, or the headset.
This system is the prum bundle that cost me $579 plus tax and is BRAND NEW.
The games are free .
if you do not want the games then I'll sell the system unmodded.
I was just offering someone a chance to get a good package with lots of games at a reasonable price. I have not had the second 360 modded yet.

I also am not expecting anywhere near $1000 for the package that is why I clearly stated that I would take offers.

For a board that is geared towards owners of rather expensive automobiles, many here seem more like honda owners then German fine car owners.

If you are not interested in an xbox360 then why even waste your time posting a reply?
I really don't understand this.
I have myself purchased a few items from members of this board with pleasant outcomes eveytime. The feedback I always hear from these fellows however is that they all had certain members with no interest in there product voice there worthless and annoying opinions towards there sales as well.

If you are not interested, then get lost !!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 01:32 AM   #6
shimajer
loudddddd

Sirex, i hope you realized a modded xbox 360 will cost more. that's why people spend $50-100 modding their 360. You can still play online, I don't get what you're talking about. I dont get what's your beef, it seems like you're like the moderator for the for sale section. Do you own this forum?

If you don't want to pay that much, then dont bash the sale thread. If he isn't selling it to you for $300 or whatever you want it for , then it's not yours, simple as that.

Why do people always say "I can get that for wayyyyy cheaper than your asking price, Now, sell it for me for cheap" If you can really find it for cheap, then why didn't you just buy it off him/her?

Like the seller has stated, if you're not interested, then get lost.
shimajer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:11 AM   #7
twboy1999
5th Gear Member

haha
modded xbox360 sell for less? this is not cars you know

cant' play online? you have no idea what you are talking about

void warranty? yes and no

can't get update/cant download content? LOL..

don't give false information if you have no idea what you are talking.

sorry don't mean to be rude or anything, just want people to get the fact straight
Old 04-19-2007, 06:31 PM   #8
Tolimo
2nd Gear Member

Thankyou for the support.
This matter was really stressing me out.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:27 AM   #9
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
$300 for 30 pirated games is a ripoff. DVD Media is like $1/dvd and newsgroup access is like $10/mo.
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:28 AM   #10
shimajer
loudddddd

dual layer dvd are $4 each, if you get someone to burn it for you , it's going to cost you like $10 eachgame. it's not the cheap DVDs.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:43 AM   #11
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimajer
dual layer dvd are $4 each, if you get someone to burn it for you , it's going to cost you like $10 eachgame. it's not the cheap DVDs.
DL DVDS go for about $2.25/disc and that is for verbatim too. Assuming the latest fw patch is installed on this 360 then you can actually burn stuff to cd, dvd, and of course DL dvd depending on the size of the game.
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 12:01 PM   #12
twboy1999
5th Gear Member

95% game are over 4.6GB
Old 04-20-2007, 11:51 PM   #13
shimajer
loudddddd

i dunno man, i think $10 per game burned by someone else is pretty reasonable.. and he's not selling them for $300, he's just saying how much he got them for.
That's 30 games man, if you buy retail, 30X50-60= 1500-1800
Old 04-21-2007, 01:43 PM   #14
the turtle2
3rd Gear Member

A premium xbox cost $499 right now with one year online and a game and the 20gig hard drive
the turtle2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:53 AM   #15
sirex
King Sirex

you can buy a premiom xbox for 400$, used EASILY.. Hes not selling a BRAND NEW SYSTEM hes selling a used modded system you monkeys. so dont tell me how much a brand new system costs.

I dont know if this mod needs modification to the system components- but if u had to open up the xbox 360 box and change anything around inside then there is NO WARRANTY. And like the original xbox-depending on the mod- you were not able to go online with it - im sure the 360 which is more advanced has more features that would prohibit a modded xbox from going online.

why dont u post a price youre looking for instead of saying how much it was all worth to you.. when u say something like 1000$ is its worth then youre clearly looking for 800$, which is a rip off, and any max member should be told this. Not everyone is tech savvy.

if its really a good deal then itll get snapped up with or without my posts or anyone elses posts for that matter. All we do is give u free bumps.

Last edited by sirex; 04-23-2007 at 11:00 AM.
sirex is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: