Unfortunately the time has come and I have to leave the country, so I have to part with my condo and car.
This is probably the best deal for a beautiful M3 that you will get this summer.
I absolutely love the car and have enjoyed every moment of driving it. It was stored for the past 5 months except for clear/clean days out. The oil change was performed 3 weeks ago and it recently has been professionally detailed. Everything is original with a clean title on the car, it has never been in an accident. The front bumper was repainted by Mister John's Bodyshop when I purchased it. I am the 2nd owner since April 2005. I even have the recent carfax report for whoever who is interested.
It's a 2001 BMW M3 and it has the following options:
- Laguna Seca Blue / Grey leather
- Xenon Headlights
- Cold Weather package (heated seats/Headlight washers/Ski Bag)
- Lumbar support
- 6 speed manual
- OEM 18s w/ good tires or optional gunmental 19s for a little more cash
- 97000 Original KMs
- Paragon Performance Exhaust / Supersprint section 2 pipes (OEM exhaust available
What has been replaced on the car:
- MAF sensor
- Rod bearing recall performed
- New Differential under warranty
- Brand new OEM clutch with 1 year warranty installed 5000 KMs ago
Asking price: 29999 OBO
(keep in my that due to the fact that I have to leave the country, no reasonable offer will be refused)
You can reach me either at (647) 896-5677 or KBEHYAR@GMAIL.COM
and am located on Yonge/Finch. The car is available for viewing and test-drive for potential buyers at anytime.