Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 04-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #1
Spoose
5th Gear Member

Sell your BMW stuff at one place

Anyone interested in doing like a group meet to sell your misc BMW stuff. I can rent out the party room in my condo for $100.00 or something for the day and we can all get together an bring all our stuff and let people know when we are doing the sale. Kind of like a group garage sale for BMW stuff.

I was looking in my storage closet and I have a lot of small stuff I would like to get rid of hats, shirts, misc parts etc. and do not have the time to takes pics and post etc. Depending on how many people we get interested we can divide the cost of the room, if we get 10 people that's only $10 per person and hopefully you'll make that all back by the end of the day and get rid of some clutter in your closets.

Let me know, if I get enough feedback, I will look into it.
Spoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 07:46 PM   #2
vadim321go
6th Gear Member

thats a neat idea, but what about people with bigger things?
Old 04-07-2007, 07:47 PM   #3
vadim321go
6th Gear Member

also once it gets warm we can just meet up at an empty parking lot somewhere, no need to rent any rooms
Old 04-08-2007, 12:39 AM   #4
diezel06turk
4th Gear Member

[quote=m3e46fanatic]Anyone interested in doing like a group meet to sell your misc BMW stuff.

that is a great idea...
diezel06turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:05 AM   #5
EugeneBMW
BMW M POWER

Im in

M5...400HP...6Sp...$115,000
Full tank of gas....$70
M-hat...$45

Being the only M5 on the lot....PRICELESS
EugeneBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:57 AM   #6
Phantom
Automation geek

Great idea. I have a few things I need to part with.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:45 AM   #7
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

this would be cool before the m coupe meet.....
Old 04-08-2007, 01:11 PM   #8
Spoose
5th Gear Member

So far I have 3 other guys besides me, not enough in my opinion. As for people with bigger items that would be up to the seller. My party room is pretty big and can fit some pretty big stuff but I do not want anything too big like cars or engines or anything. I was thinking we set up a bunch of tables and have like a BMW/Car Parts garage sale. Speakers, steering wheels, amps, wheels etc. You bring what you can bring.

As for doing it outside, I thought of that too, but with the unpredicatable weather it would be tough to organize. Yeah it would be free, but we would need permission from the people who own the lot etc. This way I book the party room, it can hold up to 100 people and I will set up some tables and chairs, if you want space to sell your wares we charge a minimal fee $5-10. The more people we get, the cheaper it will be.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #9
Spoose
5th Gear Member

So far these are the people interested besides myself.

Diezel06turk
EugeneBMW
Phantom
Old 04-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #10
Mr. M-Tech
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3e46fanatic
Anyone interested in doing like a group meet to sell your misc BMW stuff. I can rent out the party room in my condo for $100.00 or something for the day and we can all get together an bring all our stuff and let people know when we are doing the sale. Kind of like a group garage sale for BMW stuff.

I was looking in my storage closet and I have a lot of small stuff I would like to get rid of hats, shirts, misc parts etc. and do not have the time to takes pics and post etc. Depending on how many people we get interested we can divide the cost of the room, if we get 10 people that's only $10 per person and hopefully you'll make that all back by the end of the day and get rid of some clutter in your closets.

Let me know, if I get enough feedback, I will look into it.

That's a great idea. I have quite a few parts I'd love to get off my hands. Count me in.
Mr. M-Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 07:28 AM   #11
Phantom
Automation geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3e46fanatic
So far I have 3 other guys besides me, not enough in my opinion. As for people with bigger items that would be up to the seller. My party room is pretty big and can fit some pretty big stuff but I do not want anything too big like cars or engines or anything. I was thinking we set up a bunch of tables and have like a BMW/Car Parts garage sale. Speakers, steering wheels, amps, wheels etc. You bring what you can bring.

As for doing it outside, I thought of that too, but with the unpredicatable weather it would be tough to organize. Yeah it would be free, but we would need permission from the people who own the lot etc. This way I book the party room, it can hold up to 100 people and I will set up some tables and chairs, if you want space to sell your wares we charge a minimal fee $5-10. The more people we get, the cheaper it will be.

You would have a much larger turn out and a greater chance of selling your items if a sale event is held outdoors. (Call it a mini-meet if you wish)Bimmerheads love to look at each others cars regardless of why they are meeting. Perhaps you should wait until the warm weather really sets in and look into parking lots as vadim suggested? I'm pretty sure Mystikal will be more than happy to help suggest an ideal spot..
Old 04-09-2007, 08:05 AM   #12
E36is
'OldSchool..'

Diezel06turk
EugeneBMW
Phantom
e36is
Old 04-09-2007, 02:38 PM   #13
touch
Touch

Send a message via MSN to touch
Thats a great idea. I'd pass by for sure.
touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:17 AM   #14
Spoose
5th Gear Member

Sorry guys been busy and off the boards. Anyone else interested? Maybe we should wait to do it outside? Doesn't seem to be too much interest.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:23 AM   #15
Anomili
2nd Gear Member

I'd be interested in a mini-meet / sale. Would have to be in may though.
Anomili is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: