Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-21-2002, 11:52 AM   #1
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

Lightbulb Have Two M3s in my garage...plus i got new tranny on my 7 !

and they annoying me! lol i want one too! One is stick, and one is SMG, i spoke with the guy on SMG and he said it's pretty good in the winter, for some reason i forgot to tell him to come here lol will do next time!

I'm more and more lovin m3 !!!

oh yeah my 7 got new tranny, and guess what!!! It does some stranges shaking when i put it in a D position...and when i shift from 2 to 1 in manual mode!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGRHHHHHH i'm tired i will give up soon and trade it in for M3 ! or even c-class hatchback or whatever it called lol!
Old 12-21-2002, 01:00 PM   #2
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Vlad,

I would trade that lemon in for an M3 or even a new M5 before they redesign it and pay the difference. It is a bummer that you are the only member that has the new 7er and it is going to go.

Well good luck,
Dave
Old 12-21-2002, 05:47 PM   #3
M3_Styles
2nd Gear Member

whose m3s are they??

it buggles my mind that a brand new car, nevermind that its a new bmw and its a new 7, can have so many things wring with it.
its mind boggling to me
Old 12-21-2002, 05:51 PM   #4
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrome///m3
its mind boggling to me
If you think about it makes sense. Every NEW model in it first year of production has the most recalls. Dosen't matter if it is a BMW, MB, Jaguar, etc... And every company has lemons (unless you are buying a handbuilt car).
Old 12-21-2002, 06:17 PM   #5
SickFinga

Yep first year is shit. I heard that 2003 745i got no problems. also it is true that every car company has recalls, about a month ago lotus and rolls roys recalled most of their car.
Also remember a guy on DTMPOWER, he had lemon ml.
SickFinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 06:28 PM   #6
M3_Styles
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by M50E30
If you think about it makes sense. Every NEW model in it first year of production has the most recalls. Dosen't matter if it is a BMW, MB, Jaguar, etc... And every company has lemons (unless you are buying a handbuilt car).
yeah it does make sense. its just fuk, dont they test their pruduct extensively before maketing it! sure there are recalls and shit goes wrong with first year car but when something like yur new bmw 7 doesnt start that really fuked up.
Old 12-21-2002, 08:54 PM   #7
M50E30
www.bmwclub.ca

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrome///m3
yeah it does make sense. its just fuk, dont they test their pruduct extensively before maketing it! sure there are recalls and shit goes wrong with first year car but when something like yur new bmw 7 doesnt start that really fuked up.
Car manufactuars spend alot of money on developing new cars (even tho they may share parts from something else). Small glitches are hard to predict. Hell even Rolls Royce just had thier FIRST recall not too long ago!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: