Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Track Junkies
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-20-2002, 08:00 PM   #1
///M3Boy28
4th Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ///M3Boy28
Talking Saab 93 Turbo V. ///m3

I OK, now this was such a stupid night. I have kids in my school who believe that my freinds Saab 93 turbo was able to keep up with my m3. NOw, me and my other buddies couldn't stop shitting in our pants when they said that. So check this out... My freind makes a bet from 2 kids 5 dollars each, cause they believed that the sabb was going to win. So we did a rolling start on the Highway(25) at like 20 mph in second gear. SO we are roling with a thrid car thats watching. lol The third car beeps the horn 3 times and we are off i launch off in second gear and switch quick into third. Lets just say it was up to 100mph and i blew him by 4 or 5 car lengths. SO basically, i kicked a$$. After we got off the exit we go to a empty parking lot and we discussed what happened and he said he missed 3rd gear. The funny thing was when he said if i hit third gear i would of kept up with you. Anyways, he wanted a rematch, but it never happened because that was his lame excuse for losing. He only has a performace saab exhaust that gives him like a fw hp. But, whatever this was awhile ago before the winter and it was so funny. Stupid people trying to think they can take on BMWs with there slow a$$ cars.

Summer 04 Pics Coming Soon..."It Will Make Your Mouth Water"
///M3Boy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 01:29 AM   #2
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

lol, nice...i drove one saab long time ago don't remember what was it, but it was pretty fast to me, only thing i remmeber that when the car stoped on the trafic light it was my falt the clutch was a bit difficult or smth, i went under the steering wheel to find the egnition and i couldn't find it lol coz it was beside me where's hand brake....

anyway back on the topic, nice kill man!
Old 12-21-2002, 02:44 AM   #3
openwheel
Gamite's Lil E34 Bitch

Send a message via MSN to openwheel
Sweet kill, even if it was a viggen, ---- still no chance.

Take him again in the spring but at the drag strip and see if you can take the gap to ten car lengths
openwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 05:24 PM   #4
Polish
6th Gear Member

nice kill man, we're proud
Polish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2002, 05:45 PM   #5
hawai-Ian
3rd Gear Member

saab's look nice to look at from afar then they get uglier and uglier as move closer and closer. i dont know why and cant explain it but that's how i feel about them saabs
Old 12-22-2002, 04:20 PM   #6
///M3Boy28
4th Gear Member

lol, yeah i def agree about that hawai-Ian. But i dont think i will race him again in the spring cause i have to have a big race against my freinds 03 WRX, its basically the title for the fastest car in my school, so wish me luck later on in the future. If i do everything right ill beat him.

Old 12-22-2002, 05:19 PM   #7
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:
Originally posted by ///M3Boy28
lol, yeah i def agree about that hawai-Ian. But i dont think i will race him again in the spring cause i have to have a big race against my freinds 03 WRX, its basically the title for the fastest car in my school, so wish me luck later on in the future. If i do everything right ill beat him.

keep us posted aobut that race..i'm kinda interested in knowin who will win
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2002, 05:22 PM   #8
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by ///M3Boy28
whatever you do, do your ehxaust last...do a chip, intake, throttle body, and maybe intake manifold and you'll kill him...on the hwy you will pull on him in like 4th or 5th..but you will probably be head to head until then...off the line he'll kill you...those things are fast...make sure he doesnt mod it, or you're toast..put some crazy tire on the rear for the race too..good luck..i know if i happen to get an M3..the same thing is gonna happen to me..

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2002, 09:58 PM   #9
///M3Boy28
4th Gear Member

I know they are good off the line and im fully aware of that, and im putting my intake and chip first and right now the only thing he has modded is a exhaust, so thats what he has going for him right now, but im not sure if we are going to doa rolling start or off the line so ill let you guys now how things go. Got to get more money for my performace parts, ive been to low on cash and was able to spend my money on the exterior and interior of the car instead of the engine, but this winter im working engine wise.:madnoel:

Old 12-22-2002, 10:05 PM   #10
Lil'Smoothie

youll jack him on the highway
off the line those things are hella quick tho
Old 12-23-2002, 02:16 PM   #11
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

lil smoothie's right...they have too much traction...they can run 14s all day long...they'll stay with M3's stock...even he keeps just that ehxuast..then your ready to ruin him..just work on launches and shifting to be really good and consistant. dont bother with dinan parts, all your money will go on their intake...get ECIS or something. if your lucky you can pick up a blower for 5g or something

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2002, 09:54 PM   #12
///M3Boy28
4th Gear Member

Thanks for the tips, we shall see how it goes.

Old 12-31-2002, 09:23 PM   #13
PBalla
3rd Gear Member

Nice.

IS it your own M3?

How much you put into it btw?
Old 01-02-2003, 10:51 PM   #14
///M3Boy28
4th Gear Member

yeah its my m3, and i mostly did like looks wise on my car, so i didnt put that much, but shit is expensive with bmws. I needed new tires and those where 220 a tire, and i painted the black trim around the same color plus spoiler added and that cost me 500, cause i got a deal from my buddies shop. I just added a ECIS CAI which was 250. My rims i got from my freind for 850 cause they where used, and also cause im freinds with him. ANd all this other little stuff like the clear corners etc... I guess u can say maybe a little over maybe 2,500 usd maybe more i didn't really keep track of everything. But thats not that much compared to other people bmws. But, i plan on adding more yah know. But, thanks for asking. Its cause im low on cash and i got to get more money so. It sucks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: