Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Private Classifieds Feedback
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 03:33 AM   #16
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I didn't want to say anything, but having read all the previous threads... although it did take Mike a long time to install it seems to me Fil that your just trying to come up with any excuse in the book.

Karma damaged his tranny? Doubt it. Why not just admit you made the mistake a sold a faulty product? It was obvious that you and Mike have made more than a few business transactions before so why do you find it necessary to ruin a promising, regular customer (which is very improtant in the business world) and call him immature and yet you act just as childish when it comes to solving this problem. It is possible that you sold him a faulty transmission and weather mike is a complete liar or not, this does not make you look good.

To all the rest of you, try to put yourself in Mikes shoes.... its not a nice feeling when you feel ripped off!

Not like anything i say matters cause this thread will more than likely just be deleted without any reasoning, even though it should stay since it is regarding CLASSIFIED FEEDBACK, and our sponsors should be entitled to negative feedback as well!
Old 03-04-2007, 04:23 AM   #17
Bliss
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout_E36
Just because i had a bad experience with a seller means i can't post it? so why isnt this section of the forum called "Classifieds Feedback Good Only"

Its not like i posted lies, so whats the deal MaXbimmer moderators?

Threads weren't deleted..its just that you are obviously having a difficult time with knowing where to post threads, so they needed to be moved.

Here they are...closed, as this one is now also.

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43

For maXbimmer decals, please email info@maxbimmer.com
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: