Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Forum Suggestions, and Questions
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2007, 07:40 PM   #16
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Hence my picture
Old 03-25-2007, 10:58 PM   #17
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul christians
"There is all ways two sides to a story"...........I was told that they wanted to "BAN" me for a while now, danboy and Bliss are the same person and he says he has gotten quite a few PMs from members here about my posts. I will call B/S on that......And like I said to everyone here "SORRY" for that but that is not good enough.......this the NET get used people like me that come on.........
edited for all of you people to understand, maybe you guys should try some english classes yourself since I never have had a problem understanding what he says, sure it may take a second longer to read but what's the point in getting pissy about grammar, it's the internet, deal with it. We aren't all english major's you know.

Just so you know paul's typing is not due to his not careing about it or anything like that, maybe if you took the time to realise why his posts are the way they are you could be more understanding, not everyone is 100% perfect like some of you think you are. Some of you who bitch about his spelling (which is retarded but meh) have yet to even meet or get to know paul in person, maybe you should practice some compassion and realise that he doesn't mean for his posts to come out hard to read, but because of something beyond his control they do. Time to get mature here guys.

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 03-25-2007, 11:18 PM   #18
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound
edited for all of you people to understand, maybe you guys should try some english classes yourself since I never have had a problem understanding what he says, sure it may take a second longer to read but what's the point in getting pissy about grammar, it's the internet, deal with it. We aren't all english major's you know.

Just so you know paul's typing is not due to his not careing about it or anything like that, maybe if you took the time to realise why his posts are the way they are you could be more understanding, not everyone is 100% perfect like some of you think you are. Some of you who bitch about his spelling (which is retarded but meh) have yet to even meet or get to know paul in person, maybe you should practice some compassion and realise that he doesn't mean for his posts to come out hard to read, but because of something beyond his control they do. Time to get mature here guys.
Coming from the guy who is also making fun of pauls spelling/grammar in his signature?
Old 03-25-2007, 11:33 PM   #19
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

^^^ How oddly true....

Deep

2007 Z4 3.0si
Old 03-25-2007, 11:59 PM   #20
Sa///M3
4th Gear Member

Quote:

Just so you know paul's typing is not due to his not careing about it or anything like that, maybe if you took the time to realise why his posts are the way they are you could be more understanding, not everyone is 100% perfect like some of you think you are. Some of you who bitch about his spelling (which is retarded but meh) have yet to even meet or get to know paul in person, maybe you should practice some compassion and realise that he doesn't mean for his posts to come out hard to read, but because of something beyond his control they do. Time to get mature he re guys.
I completely agree.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:17 AM   #21
mirek
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R
Coming from the guy who is also making fun of pauls spelling/grammar in his signature?
No shit... hypocrite.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:30 AM   #22
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:

AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maybe its the DEVIL'S fault pauls writing makes no sense.... EVER!

Hahahahahahaha
Also, if he's on a break from max then why the **** am i getting pm's from him.... i still have no idea what they say mind you, but i do get pm's.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #23
windsor318is
Nitrous Junkie!

me to, i got one and i dont understand it...can someone translate it???
Old 03-26-2007, 01:33 PM   #24
mirek
6th Gear Member

I haven't got one
Old 03-26-2007, 02:38 PM   #25
VSanj
6th Gear Member

i kinda liked pauls posts...............................it felt like he was the riddler and i was Batman...opps i gave up too much of my fantasy there.......lol.
Old 03-26-2007, 04:01 PM   #26
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
I haven't got one

Thats cause you're too soft on him..... pussy!
Old 03-28-2007, 08:05 AM   #27
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
see I only make fun of paul's post because I know him well enough and know that he doesn't care that I laugh sometimes. We laugh about it when we are hangingout too so it's different. As I said some of you actually seem to care that his posts can be hard to read and make fun of them because you don't understand, I know why his posts are like that and am pauls friend, the only time I really make fun of them is when it's really bad and I just make a joke like put down the pipe. That's different then saying "what are you retarded?" etc. etc.

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 03-28-2007, 08:12 AM   #28
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

^^^ riiiight... So I guess it's excusable then... Makes lots of sense... riiight....

Deep

2007 Z4 3.0si
Old 03-28-2007, 08:32 AM   #29
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

pshh all my posts are pointless lol

well..95%

but this is what happenes when people over exaggerate...i herd the story, and randy was saying what was right, its not somthing to get upset over and leave...it is something to change that is all, nothin bad was ment by it

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
Old 03-28-2007, 03:13 PM   #30
VSanj
6th Gear Member

bring back paul.......................now...............weeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: