Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Eurostyle Design
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 09:10 PM   #121
e30_kid89
The Afro-stig

Send a message via MSN to e30_kid89
i dont even need to say whos right and whos wrong, i dont wanna take sides or get into it but the thing i dont understand is why couldnt u guys take care of this privately instead of getting all of maX involved?
Old 02-25-2007, 09:19 PM   #122
mellobudd
jumblebee

Send a message via MSN to mellobudd Send a message via Yahoo to mellobudd
ayy, in before the lock!!!

hope this gets resolved for the better..
Old 02-25-2007, 10:44 PM   #123
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout_E36
See how all of you make a joke out of me?? and what have i done wrong?
Mike, for one thing you back stabbed me when you started this post!! We talked on the phone 5 min before, and and your last words were "think of some way this can be fair for both of us, and i'll call you back"....

We were NOT done dealing with this, you had all chances of getting this resolved friendly, but you chose not to, calling me a liar...

So now its too late, even if you prove me i'm 100% wrong, you are not getting one cent out of me, and you are lucky if i dont take legal action against you, as i have a lot more witnesses then you think!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 02-25-2007, 11:17 PM   #124
BigD
the misanthropist

My cockroach attention span precludes me from reading this entire thread and I'm sure this has been said already but...

1. Neither Fil nor Charlie lied to you. The transmission FITS. It bolts to the engine, the driveshaft works (or you can find one that does), the input shaft fits, there is a clutch that will work, the mounts fit and the shifter fits. That's all that is required. Just because you're too incompetent to crimp on an extension and a different connector, and reuse the slave cylinder off the original transmission, doesn't give you the right to throw around vial accusations, threaten with baseless legal threats and mar the image of two respected and valuable members of this board. Or since you're so obsessed with nitpicking technicalities as if you're an OJ Simpson advocate, did he at any point say that the slave cylinder is even included with the transmission?

2. You can stop barking empty threats. Go to your lawyer if he exists, he'll slap you in the face and explain it clearer. Or go to small claims, get laughed at, and prepare to be countersued by Fil for lost income while he is getting his prick pulled by you. There is nothing in consumer protection laws that will justify your whining. What you are complaining about is far beyond the scope of any reasonable expectations you may claim to have of Fil or this transaction.

Next time be a man and make it work (with the car or with Fil).

Last edited by BigD; 02-25-2007 at 11:20 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:35 PM   #125
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
LOL - When I read that I hear Russell Peters in my head...

"Be a man - do the right fing!"

Deep

2007 Z4 3.0si
Old 02-26-2007, 12:08 AM   #126
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Blackedout:
understand where you sit with this issue, but if you couldn't get it to fit with ease so to speak without making a modification (which doesn't mean that it would be a patch job) you should have just said "Hey Fil I need some help do you or Charlie know how I can get this thing to work? It doesn't seem to be a direct swap but if you guys say it'll work then I need to know how". An extra conversation would have save you from this predicament and (I'm sorry to say this, but it's true) you looking like a moron by insulting anything and EVERYTHING people are posting. Fil is reputable and as long as I've been a member on here I haven't heard a SINGLE, and I mean a SINGLE bad thing about him, hell the guy even offered to teach me on a weekend how to make a fiberglass lip for my car when I was curious as to how the process works (I didn't end up taking the offer as I had school and work interfering, but the man still offered) which was WAY out of his way and he by no means had to do it and could of simply said "who the hell are you?" but he didn't. I am taking sides with Fil because I can based on all the feedback vouch that this guy is reputable and not in your case a "liar" and yea you did back stab Fil by posting this on here and not trying to resolve it off the board, that slave cylinder may have been the key thing to resolve this.

Also as a side note, calling Terry a child, saying shit to VSanj and pretty much everyone else is uncalled for. If you take this court, I honestly hope Fil doesn't counter sue you because by posting this thread you are calling out his business and in a sense are trying to defame it over a matter that could have been resolved but YOU chose not to.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:11 AM   #127
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
My cockroach attention span precludes me from reading this entire thread and I'm sure this has been said already but...

Neither Fil nor Charlie lied to you. The transmission FITS. It bolts to the engine, the driveshaft works (or you can find one that does), the input shaft fits, there is a clutch that will work, the mounts fit and the shifter fits. That's all that is required. Just because you're too incompetent to crimp on an extension and a different connector, and reuse the slave cylinder off the original transmission, doesn't give you the right to throw around vial accusations, threaten with baseless legal threats and mar the image of two respected and valuable members of this board. Or since you're so obsessed with nitpicking technicalities as if you're an OJ Simpson advocate, did he at any point say that the slave cylinder is even included with the transmission?

2. You can stop barking empty threats. Go to your lawyer if he exists, he'll slap you in the face and explain it clearer. Or go to small claims, get laughed at, and prepare to be countersued by Fil for lost income while he is getting his prick pulled by you. There is nothing in consumer protection laws that will justify your whining. What you are complaining about is far beyond the scope of any reasonable expectations you may claim to have of Fil or this transaction.

I have a feeling if Charlie posts he will be saying more or less the same thing that Demitri (sorry bout spelling of your name bud) said.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:15 AM   #128
dbworld4k
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL
LOL - When I read that I hear Russell Peters in my head...

"Be a man - do the right fing!"

Deep
LOL I love your sig.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
Old 02-26-2007, 12:20 AM   #129
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7
OK I think this applies to Blackout now

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
Old 02-26-2007, 12:45 AM   #130
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle
Mike, for one thing you back stabbed me when you started this post!! We talked on the phone 5 min before, and and your last words were "think of some way this can be fair for both of us, and i'll call you back"....

We were NOT done dealing with this, you had all chances of getting this resolved friendly, but you chose not to, calling me a liar...

So now its too late, even if you prove me i'm 100% wrong, you are not getting one cent out of me, and you are lucky if i dont take legal action against you, as i have a lot more witnesses then you think!

backstab? You told me i wouldnt have any problems with this tranny, you gave me yours and charlies word. i took this tranny on that word alone. YOU backstabbed my by not telling me the REAL truth that i would have to modify the tranny and the car to make it work.

The rest of you, have no clue what your talking about.. its actually quite amusing to me now.

EDIT: FIL I DARE YOU TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION, INFACT I WANT YOU TO GO THROUGH THE TECHNICALITIES. IT SAVES ME THE TIME AND EFFORT AND YET I WILL BEABLE TO TELL THE JUDGE MY SIDE. BRING IT ON TUFF GUY.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:47 AM   #131
DriveItSideways
Banned

Do it FIL, show your maxbimmer friends how serious you are about business, show us what your made of.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:59 AM   #132
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

O man, this thread is going from bad to worst, in a funny way. I sincerely hope that blacked_out's account has been hacked by a bunch of 6 year olds who are pretending to be him, other wise, this just went down to a whole other level.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'04 Volvo S60R/6spd.:Nautical Blue/Gobi&Black
'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8 SOLD
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
Old 02-26-2007, 01:01 AM   #133
dbworld4k
Addict

Quote:
The rest of you, have no clue what your talking about.. its actually quite amusing to me now.
I didn't want to jump into this but that - that right there - that single, intricately woven sentence fragment would let me stay silent no more.

Let's take a step back and analyze that shall we? By making the above quoted statement you do realize you're literally saying that you, and only you, are 100% correct on the standpoint you so adequately presented? By making said statement, you completely ignore what everyone else here has had to say - from a relatively unbiased point of view, lacking in prejudice to either of the parties involved - and ascertain that you are the sole individual in this entire [meaningless] squabble who is completely and irrefutably correct.

That is a VERY stupid and hopeless stance to take. In lamens terms, "I am correct, and everyone else is simply and undeniably wrong."

You do realize the law represents the people, yes? In which case, if you were to similarly compare this situation to one present in a civil hearing, you would find yourself on the short end of the stick. The majority of people here have a hard time standing up in your favour. The majority. In a civil hearing, the Judge is more than likely to offer a similar standpoint - one which resembles what the majority of the people would undertake; IE. you lose.

Now, if there's some bewildering shred of evidence that would highly favour your side of the dispute, then disregard the above Somehow, I think that it is unlikley.

Cheers!

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
Old 02-26-2007, 01:01 AM   #134
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Do it FIL, show your maxbimmer friends how serious you are about business, show us what your made of.
Oh man - Talk about a child...

Deep

2007 Z4 3.0si
Old 02-26-2007, 01:13 AM   #135
Suprano
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Thanks but no thanks, i was simply using that as an example that just because your an audio guy you dont know everything about audio. Just like how i manage an auto repair shop, i dont know everything about cars.
Yes i could have done more research, but i knew Fil, he was good to me in the past, so i thought i could trust him, afterall i was a loyal customer, and no business owner in there right mind would ruin that type of relationship especially over $200

I really don't understand why you two guys could not resolve something that involves so little money. I don't think that there are sides to be taken in this matter because I believe that both parties are at fault. Blackedout, I think you handled things in an immature fashion by not dealing with things privately and exhausting all other measures before posting on here. You really should have made a few extra calls regarding fitment. After all, this was a used tranny you were buying and not brake pads from Canadian Tire. Due dilligence was not met in this case.

As for Fil (Eurostyle), you should have nipped this in the bud rather than letting the post continue for 9 pages. Regardless of what occurred, this situation is not good for business; last I checked I thought that was the field you were in. You may be morally and legally correct, but you shouldn't have let it get to this point.

For $200, you guys need to settle this like civilised people. Forget lawyers and the courts, especially you blackedout. You both need to work to resolve this petty matter or you both may find that you've come out losers.

Rob
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: