Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Eurostyle Design
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 06:05 PM   #106
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R
But does it at least bolt up?

I seriously need a transmission.
LMFAO................Boots your jokes, these two are feudin and you just tryin to sqeeze out a freakin tranny...........you tranny whore.....lol
Old 02-25-2007, 06:06 PM   #107
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

I wasn't talking about others... I was talking about the way you keep addressing Eurostyle. In my eyes, and I'm sure some others screaming LIAR, etc. doesn't exactly make you look like a professional.

Like I said, I'm not taking sides. While I do agree somewhat, that a good business man should know his products, but not everyone can know everything. He tried to get a concrete answer from a source that he himself trusts and passed that information on to you. And you without doing any research had no choice but to trust him. But that is no reason to place all (100%) blame on him IMO as I've said before.

From what I've read so far is that the tranny does fit, but the slave is what is holding you back. And the reverse switch (which i'm guessing is that electrical connector is for) is on the opposite side.

While they are set backs, you have to understand that you took 2 months to try this tranny. I know of NO place that would take back used parts after two months. So you complained, and Eurostyle did what a business owner does, he makes sure he doesn't make a loss but tries to go in your direction to help you out.

You didn't like his proposition and decided to go the route of trying to discredit his company and ethics. But this as it seems backfired on you completely, and now you are just mad at the world because people are siding with the other party and not you.

Everyone here gave you the chance to defend yourself... on all of page 1, most people who responded WERE on your side. But after hearing the 2nd side of the story, most people seem to agree that it was more or less your fault.

So really, you're doing yourself more harm then good continuing this thread. Especially since this was something that could have been done in a more controlled and orderly fashion.

Feedback/Rant threads can be a good thing or a bad thing or the topic starter.

That's all I'm going to say anymore. Take it for what it's worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout_E36
Show me where i swore or tore into others in this thread like how everyone has sworn at and torn into me. And im the one that got stiffed by the part supplier...
I have done nothing but reply in my own deffence. Afterall it is me against all of you.
If you cant give me the opportunity to defend myself then there is no point in any of this.
Im appauled that max moderators have not said anything, I have posted nothing but true facts, nothing in what i have said is false.. so why is everyone against me???
There are people here that have something against me, maybe even mods.

edit : I agree with you notorious in the fact that i didnt do enough research. You are totally right, and i already stated the fact that i recognize my mistake for trusting Fil aka Eurostyles word.

Last edited by NOTORIOUS VR; 02-25-2007 at 06:08 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:07 PM   #108
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

dude.........

Quote:
Thanks but no thanks, i was simply using that as an example that just because your an audio guy you dont know everything about audio. Just like how i manage an auto repair shop, i dont know everything about cars.
Yes i could have done more research, but i knew Fil, he was good to me in the past, so i thought i could trust him, afterall i was a loyal customer, and no business owner in there right mind would ruin that type of relationship especially over $200
I know more about audio then you think,like I said (if I remerber them right)I don't work on those cars...and when I see them there already been up-dated...but hey it is good too......
Old 02-25-2007, 06:07 PM   #109
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul christians
I have nothing againt you at all man,but I think there is date base for part numbers at the shop that could have help you out abit more,and for the car you are asking about the speakers if I "REMEBER" they run 2way kit up and the same in the back,and back than they ran a massed up ohms set-up like GM so 6ohms,it has been along time for me to see Mareati biturbo....I maybe off abit with this but hey is all good,I can find out more if you what to know more and if know what they are that is too....
See, now you should not have done that!!
if he ever relies on this info & it's off;

he might make a post 3yrs from now about how you're a liar!
Old 02-25-2007, 06:08 PM   #110
dbworld4k
Addict

Not that I know either of you, but after reading all the posts and both sides of the story it doesn't look like you're going to garner much (if any) support. As far as most of your audience is concerned, Fil seems to be in the clear here. So let's put an end to this bickering and ackowledge your errors and move on.

edit: Notorious VR, bravo on that post. I couldn't agree more.

Imola Red / Imola Red ///M5
E60 SSK, Dice iPod, GT Exhaust
BCR Coilovers, 19x10 + 19x11 Rial Daytona Race, Michelin PSS

335i M-Sport Alpine White / Coral Red
H&R Sport, CF diffuser, BMW Performance SSK

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
Old 02-25-2007, 06:12 PM   #111
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

Wink weeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro
See, now you should not have done that!!
if he ever relies on this info & it's off;

he might make a post 3yrs from now about how you're a liar!
that is ok to me.......
Old 02-25-2007, 06:14 PM   #112
DriveItSideways
Banned

Wink

1. Im not in a popularity contest, i posted this simply to warn others of my experience with this company, just like how others have done in the past.
2. Im not worried about whta others think of me, cause at the end of the day ive been blessed to have more than most others here.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:15 PM   #113
DriveItSideways
Banned

See how all of you make a joke out of me?? and what have i done wrong?
Old 02-25-2007, 06:21 PM   #114
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

^^^^you have not done nothing wrong,we are having good talk that is all,well I am anyways........I have been call an ASS too,I think we all have been........it is good agree to disagree....peanut butter & jelly time.....hehehehe...
Old 02-25-2007, 06:41 PM   #115
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
mike im just curious, when i came to see this car a while back I asked when I was looking at the car if the tranny was fine, you said it was and showed me that it shifted fine. Did something happen to it since then? Just curious...

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 02-25-2007, 07:04 PM   #116
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound
mike im just curious, when i came to see this car a while back I asked when I was looking at the car if the tranny was fine, you said it was and showed me that it shifted fine. Did something happen to it since then? Just curious...
Yes since then, second gear developed a slight knotch when entering the gate, also 5th is alllllmost getting knochy as well. If this problem was around back when you were lookin at the car i would have forsure let you know of the problem. Im really trying to sell a good car here, this is why im going through so much trouble with this, i want it fixed and i want it fixed right.. im not looking for a patch job, this is why i stressed to Fil that i need something that will go in without a problem. He knew my situation and what i was after, and he still gave me something that gave me big headache's.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:16 PM   #117
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
See how all of you make a joke out of me?? and what have i done wrong?

wow.........sounds like you have some issues man...you made the thread.the title drew alot of attention......not everyone was gonna side with you, live with it
Old 02-25-2007, 07:19 PM   #118
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj
wow.........sounds like you have some issues man...you made the thread.the title drew alot of attention......not everyone was gonna side with you, live with it

Your just figuring out that i have issues??? lol your a little late on that one champ.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:39 PM   #119
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

why this thread hasn't been locked/deleted yet is really stunning
Old 02-25-2007, 07:45 PM   #120
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Your just figuring out that i have issues??? lol your a little late on that one champ.
Im a little slow like that

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: