Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Eurostyle Design
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 04:12 PM   #76
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle
Mike, you are a joker, unlike you i'm not hiding behing a business my dady started, i have been working in the BMW industry since i was 17, and everything was done on my own, i have customers all over north America, and to call me a small time business is plain rediculous! But i guess i rather be that then a big timer like you

Terry you have serious memmory loss, a few posts ago u insulted me by calling me a whiner yada yada yada... but seriously, thanks again champ. Keep punching away, maybe someday you'll be strong enough to hurt somone.

Fil, its no secret my dad started the business.. hence why i stated i was CO owner so im not sure why your attacking me on this but if this makes u sleep better at nite then yes, my father is the brains behind shop and i have no problem admitting it. Why would i call you small time? because you are, you supply no proof of purchase for your customers,you have no system in place to track orders or even place orders, everything to do with your business is verbal, hence your a small time business owner. If you wanna sit there and compare annual balance sheets between shops then id gladly show you how small you are. I will however respect your skill to make body kits, unfortunately your lack of business skill could possible take over in the future. And trust me, i dont think ur loss of my busienss will affect you in any way, i dont care about that, i just hope for your sake you dont rip off the wrong person an get yourself a shit load of trouble. BE CAREFUL next time you wanna unload a shitty part a shitty way.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:19 PM   #77
dbworld4k
Addict

Wow, just wow... the lack of maturity in this thread is abysmal.

'02 ///M5 Imola Red / Imola Red '09 335i Alpine White / Coral Red

Past:
'04 E55 AMG Brilliant Silver / Anthracite
'96 318i Alpine White / Black
'01 330Ci Titanium Silver / Coral Red
'96 328i Jet Black / Black
Old 02-25-2007, 04:23 PM   #78
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout_E36
Terry you have serious memmory loss, a few posts ago u insulted me by calling me a whiner yada yada yada... but seriously, thanks again champ. Keep punching away, maybe someday you'll be strong enough to hurt somone.
Arguing with you is pointless. I merely stated what your behaviour resembled, not what you necessarily are.
Anyways.
I have nothing against you personally.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
Old 02-25-2007, 04:27 PM   #79
bmdbley'sBro
wouldu like some tinfoil?

Quote:
Pic 1 - my tranny and slave position, note the huge entrance hole

Pic 2 - Fil's tranny and slave position, note the difference in size. So even after installing a slave that he would provide me it would cause the pedal to not be to spec. Therefore i dont want this customer coming back to me 2 months down the road saying the tranny i put in for him is now defective. - See the precautions i take before making a sale?? its my responsibility as a business co owner and manager to make sure the sale is honest and legit. Our shop has been here for 20 years, and theres a reason for that.

Pic 3 - Electrical hook up is on the opposite side of the tranny that Fil supplied me, causing my connection to not reach his.

Pic 4 - Note the obvious differences in the trannys, one is slightly shorter and has different casing. The holes do line up but the tranny Fil supplied me sits on more of an angle.
1. noted

2. would it? "in spec" what are those exact "spec's"
it's a plunger that operates a dry clutch's engagement & dissengagement.
defective to me is: the clutch pedal sticking to the floor & the clutch not working,
not 'oh this pedal feels 3lb's esier to push in'..

3. for a guy that says he was doing this all himself im a little lost?
even my weak ass would just splice in some fresh wiring & make it longer.
extra what 30mins - 1hr.

4. from what i've gathered reading about 325 swaps into 318's
somea say you need the 325's rear subframe, diff, tranny on top of the motor.
some say no your 318 rear sub, diff, tranny are ok, but you;ll need a Custom Drive shaft as the lengths are different.

guess you'd have something more to say on actual fit or non fit if you had actually tried to install it?
bummer, as i'm curious myself about the subject.

I have to agree with Eurostyle on this one.
to me your arguments seem kinda vendictive.
you to me in this thread seem to be the one with a "lack of management skill"
example: 2+ month delay at install 'attempt', but said car was already sold needed it asap, etc.
you havn't denied this.

Last edited by bmdbley'sBro; 02-25-2007 at 04:31 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:43 PM   #80
DriveItSideways
Banned

When i picked up the tranny i said to fill IM SELLING THE CAR, not the car IS SOLD, i have proof it wasnt sold, if you look at kijiji the car has been posted on there for the last 2 months, this is another lie FIL has made against me.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:46 PM   #81
DriveItSideways
Banned

Here is the proof that the car was not sold. Never once did i say to Fil at the time of the purchase that the car was sold, For him to say that i did he would be lying through his teeth like he has from the start.

CHECK THE DATE
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QAdIdZ10333328
Old 02-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #82
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
When i picked up the tranny i said to fill IM SELLING THE CAR, not the car IS SOLD, i have proof it wasnt sold, if you look at kijiji the car has been posted on there for the last 2 months, this is another lie FIL has made against me.
ok cool whatever..

what about 1,2,3 & 4?

i don't know either of you & live around ottawa/ gatineau so i have nothing personal in this.
Old 02-25-2007, 04:52 PM   #83
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro
ok cool whatever..

what about 1,2,3 & 4?

i don't know either of you & live around ottawa/ gatineau so i have nothing personal in this.

easy

1. He sold me the tranny and sold me a story that it would fit without any problem

2. You can see from 1,2,3,4 there are problems
3. He lied and tried to attack me from all possible angles to get around the truth, but the fact still remains, he told me it would be a certain way when infact it was the opposite and now hes not wanting to take responsibility for his wrongfull action (purposefully or not)
Old 02-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #84
bmdbley'sBro

Quote:
Here is the proof that the car was not sold. Never once did i say to Fil at the time of the purchase that the car was sold, For him to say that i did he would be lying through his teeth like he has from the start.

CHECK THE DATE
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...QAdIdZ10333328
ad says it was listed on 21st of febuary. says "new used tranny"
that doesn't prove what you said to some guy 3months ago
or that 'he's lying through his teeth like he has from the start'?
look we're on page6 here the 2month thing was said on like page2.

so you eventually found a 320/325 tranny or did you fix yours?
Old 02-25-2007, 05:03 PM   #85
DriveItSideways
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdbley'sBro
ad says it was listed on 21st of febuary. says "new used tranny"
that doesn't prove what you said to some guy 3months ago
or that 'he's lying through his teeth like he has from the start'?
look we're on page6 here the 2month thing was said on like page2.

so you eventually found a 320/325 tranny or did you fix yours?

The car is on the hoist, with both tranny's sitting on the ground. I was listing the car while it was not ready so that if i did find someone, i would stress the importance of getting the car ready..
I cant justify bringing the car into the busy shop i run, tie up the hoist for so long without a buyer.. i end up lossing money on that hoist every hour of everyday. This is why i had to wait aslong as i did.
Well i finally found someone last week, brought the car in, took the tranny out, got ready to put the new one in but wait... it wont work.
Your exactly right on the two month thing, everyone is thinking that is more important than the fact that Fil made a mistake (or not) and now doesnt wanna go back on his word. He told me and reasured me time after time to bring it back if i had ANY problems down the road, never one did he tell me there was a time limit on return parts, never once did he warn me on steps i would have to take to make this tranny fit PROPERLY, and ironically these are all HIS responsiblilites as a business owner and parts supplier.
Old 02-25-2007, 05:14 PM   #86
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Ab
What are you a ****ing Doctor of Jurisprudence? It can be called an ORAL or VERBAL contract , google it if you can't take my word for it.

LOL - your a joke... Go pleasure youself...

2007 Z4 3.0si
Old 02-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #87
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Ab
What are you a ****ing Doctor of Jurisprudence? It can be called an ORAL or VERBAL contract , google it if you can't take my word for it.

Here ya go... not the same thing...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_contract

Deep

2007 Z4 3.0si
Old 02-25-2007, 05:24 PM   #88
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

Blackoute36,do you have some kind of shop??if so you sould have an idea about the trannys for a 318's are right........
Old 02-25-2007, 05:28 PM   #89
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul christians
Blackoute36,do you have some kind of shop??if so you sould have an idea about the trannys for a 318's are right........
Oh SNAP...

Deep

2007 Z4 3.0si
Old 02-25-2007, 05:32 PM   #90
Boots R
Boots, not boost

But does it at least bolt up?

I seriously need a transmission.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: