Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > Supporting Vendor Comments/Feedback > Eurostyle Design
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 12:57 PM   #61
DriveItSideways
Banned

Fil thought thought i was a dumb ass, he try's tell sell me two rusted out shells, one for just shy of $1000, for a rusted out shell, why the hell should i call him back on that crap??

I never did anything wrong to this man, i gave him my business and i promoted his business from day one. My car was in his booth at bimmercruise.. i have no reason here to jerk anyone around.. all i want is for him to take responsibility for his actions.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:06 PM   #62
felixthecat6
3rd Gear Member

Kill them both and let god sort it out...
Old 02-25-2007, 01:10 PM   #63
VSanj
6th Gear Member

Blacked out............quit bringing this shit up over here......the only reputation your damaging is your own. If you havent noticed majority of people on here are sideing with Fil after hearing both sides of the story. What does that tell you????

Stop being a baby, if your not gonna take it to small claims court than just be done with this thread.

What exactly is your beef now...........cause fil told you the tranny will work....well guess what, he is willing to give you part to MAKE IT WORK.....LET ME SPELL IT OUT this means THE TRANNY WILL WORK = You have no beef.....are you that dense??

Stop trying to harm the mans reputation and business....i havent seen anyone on here that has agreed with you yet, so leave it before you make yourself look like even more of a bitch

P.S i wouldnt buy a car off you knowing that your installing 200 dolla trannys....lol

Last edited by VSanj; 02-25-2007 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:13 PM   #64
hadesm5
6th Gear Member

Blackout - I see where you're coming from. Even though from a business aspect, Eurostyle is at right. If you hadn't known him as a friend, he woulda told you tough, u bought the part, its your responsibility. But as a friend and a sponsor on this forum, he offered the proper fitment for free.
now, I dont have enough mechanical experience to know if they would fit or not, thats why we need a third party opinion on the fitment.
where i dont agree with you, is how you reacted. This thread is quite immature, and calling him a LIAR and ruining his reputation isn't very proffessional. if you had a more proffessional approach in this thread, perhaps more people would understand the problem you faced.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:25 PM   #65
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Ok Mike, you are crazy if you think you can call me a lier and get away with it!!! I talked to the most knowlegable BMW mechanic i know (and i will have him support that) and the info IS EXACTLY what i told you!!! Why would i lie, when i know you'll be back the next day!!!!

I told you to come see me and Charlie, but you chose to do this the hard (and coword way). If Charlie does tell me that the part will not work on your car, i will burn $200 in front of your face, to prove that its not about the $$$, but the principle of things, and you can still keep the trany...
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4

2nd location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Old 02-25-2007, 01:27 PM   #66
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackedout_E36
Fil thought thought i was a dumb ass, he try's tell sell me two rusted out shells, one for just shy of $1000, for a rusted out shell, why the hell should i call him back on that crap??

I never did anything wrong to this man, i gave him my business and i promoted his business from day one. My car was in his booth at bimmercruise.. i have no reason here to jerk anyone around.. all i want is for him to take responsibility for his actions.
Well see who is the lier now!? You said you like it, we agreed on a MUCH lower price, and you were supposed to pick it up!!! Now the story changes???

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 02-25-2007, 01:58 PM   #67
DriveItSideways
Banned

Vsanj, thanks for your input but your lack of technical knowlege on this particular subject makes you look like a donkey in a horse race, but i appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let me know how you feel on the situation anyhow.

Fil, if your saying Charlie said that tranny will work with no modification, your pretty much insulting his knowledge on the subject.And if i was Charlie and saw this, i would forsure not be happy with how Fil is tossing around my name like it was a ball. If Charlie really did say it will work with no problem, i dont understand how ppl are so happy with his work. I posted the differences for everyone to see, its obvious it wont work.

lol this community is a joke, no wonder all the intresting people have left.. you can add me to the list.

If anyone wants a free 318 tranny, you can come pick it up anytime next week, pm me for my location.

Old 02-25-2007, 02:14 PM   #68
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Vsanj, thanks for your input but your lack of technical knowlege on this particular subject makes you look like a donkey in a horse race, but i appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to let me know how you feel on the situation anyhow.

Fil, if your saying Charlie said that tranny will work with no modification, your pretty much insulting his knowledge on the subject.And if i was Charlie and saw this, i would forsure not be happy with how Fil is tossing around my name like it was a ball. If Charlie really did say it will work with no problem, i dont understand how ppl are so happy with his work. I posted the differences for everyone to see, its obvious it wont work.

lol this community is a joke, no wonder all the intresting people have left.. you can add me to the list.

If anyone wants a free 318 tranny, you can come pick it up anytime next week, pm me for my location.

See where things DONT make sens; i told you i had a CUSTOMER waiting at BIMMERSPORT for that transmission, now WHY i would tell Charlie (and his customer, who can also confirm this!) that i sold you the trany!!!

How would i be SO stupid as to sell the trany to someone who will not be happy with it, when i have a buyer for the right application!!???

IT DOES NOT MAKS SENS!!! Think about it!!!

And insulting this community does nothing but making you look bad.
But if you wanna leave....BYE!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 02-25-2007, 02:17 PM   #69
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

I would like to pick up the tranny. Please PM me your address.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
Old 02-25-2007, 02:17 PM   #70
BMW_7
Econobimmer Racing

Send a message via AIM to BMW_7 Send a message via MSN to BMW_7

We need to see Charlie chime in here to make a final decision on the matter...

Helprace, a helpdesk & community platform
Old 02-25-2007, 02:22 PM   #71
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_7

We need to see Charlie chime in here to make a final decision on the matter...
Just trust me on this one! I do a lot of business with Charlie and he is a good friend, i would not do ANYTING to hurt his reputation! So if he sais it wont fit, i will just burn the $200 on the spot, but Mike is not getting anything, for insulting me in the way he did...

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Old 02-25-2007, 03:22 PM   #72
M3Ab
Pakman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep 3.2TL
LOL...

It's VERBAL CONTRACT - What you wrote is just plain dirty...

And I think Fil should do the right thing here. I've had the exact same situation with customers of mine and done the right thing... It's only $200, but it's the principle...

Deep
What are you a ****ing Doctor of Jurisprudence? It can be called an ORAL or VERBAL contract , google it if you can't take my word for it.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #73
DriveItSideways
Banned

Terry, thanks for your generosity.. but id rather give the tranny to someone in need of it rather than a child hiding behind a keyboard.

"just trust Fil on this one" lol your a joke pal, after this i wouldnt trust you with a dollar.

In all fairness, ive learned my lesson here. Dont deal with small time business people with lack of management skill. Always do reasearch before making a purchase, and never trust someone that says "just trust me". So i thank you for that Fil and i bid you good luck on your future in the service industry.

For those that can see the truth for what it is, learn from my mistake!!
Old 02-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #74
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

Quote:
Terry, thanks for your generosity.. but id rather give the tranny to someone in need of it rather than a child hiding behind a keyboard.
Speaking of child behind a key board....O wait a minute, that sounds like you.
I never insulted you, I don;t know why you need to stoop low enough to insult me. Perhaps because you realize your blame game has take an unexpected turn, and the only way you can feel like a 'big man" is by insulting third party people. Whatever floats your boat.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual-1 of 1 - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:. 1 of 8
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig

Last edited by bmwm5lover; 02-25-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #75
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor

Quote:

"just trust Fil on this one" lol your a joke pal, after this i wouldnt trust you with a dollar.

In all fairness, ive learned my lesson here. Dont deal with small time business people with lack of management skill. Always do reasearch before making a purchase, and never trust someone that says "just trust me". So i thank you for that Fil and i bid you good luck on your future in the service industry.

For those that can see the truth for what it is, learn from my mistake!!
Mike, you are a joker, unlike you i'm not hiding behing a business my dady started, i have been working in the BMW industry since i was 17, and everything was done on my own, i have customers all over north America, and to call me a small time business is plain rediculous! But i guess i rather be that then a big timer like you

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: