Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-23-2007, 11:03 AM   #16
jeremy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,351
part of business is answering your customers no matter how annoying it is...
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:19 PM   #17
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor
 
Eurostyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Milton
Posts: 15,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
part of business is answering your customers no matter how annoying it is...
Obviously you dont do business on the internet! I have 700+ pm's in my inbox here, and do work on a few sites...I can tell you that 80% are a waste of time...Those who want something will call me, my business # is my cell, which is on 24/7...I take calls all day and night, so if you are serious about doing business with me, i'm always there....

I dont see whey people dont like using the phone these days!!! We have to exchange 10 messages, spread over several days, just to accomplish what can be done a 2min phone call!!!!
__________________
BIMMER HEAVEN
Specialized in BMW recycling, all OEM used parts
Up to 90% off new cost!!!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4


Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 02:25 PM   #18
jeremy
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 9,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurostyle
Obviously you dont do business on the internet! I have 700+ pm's in my inbox here, and do work on a few sites...I can tell you that 80% are a waste of time...Those who want something will call me, my business # is my cell, which is on 24/7...I take calls all day and night, so if you are serious about doing business with me, i'm always there....

I dont see whey people dont like using the phone these days!!! We have to exchange 10 messages, spread over several days, just to accomplish what can be done a 2min phone call!!!!
dissable your pms and email then...don't do business on the internet if you don't like it...just sounds like you bit off more than you can chew...don't take this a slight on you... just an observation..
jeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 03:05 PM   #19
Eurostyle
MaXsponsor
 
Eurostyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Milton
Posts: 15,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy
dissable your pms and email then...don't do business on the internet if you don't like it...just sounds like you bit off more than you can chew...don't take this a slight on you... just an observation..
Thats a pretty dumb idea considering i said 20% of the PM's/emails are serious!!! Why would i want to loose on that business...
__________________
BIMMER HEAVEN
Specialized in BMW recycling, all OEM used parts
Up to 90% off new cost!!!
Most models E30 E36 E46 E90 E92 E93 E34 E39 E60 E32 E38 E65 E66 X3 X5 M3 M5 Z4


Etobicoke location opening SOON!!!!

Call 11-8PM 416 821-2578
New inventory daily. 50+ cars in stock!
Eurostyle is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014