Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 02-07-2007, 04:27 PM   #46
paul
5th Gear Member

I am talking about a snowmobile. But i also had a Gt snow racer lol. All fun and games until you hit a tree or park bench lol
Old 02-07-2007, 04:34 PM   #47
paul
5th Gear Member

We should have a max meet with gt's. We could also strap a rocket on the back like the ones used in jackass. Gt mach ! lol
Old 02-07-2007, 04:34 PM   #48
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFAMOU$
LMAO.. that does sound awesome.. something tells me that Paul is talking about a sled as in.. motorized snowmobile.. but maybe not.. GTs were awesome tho! I remember the old ones where they had a big lookin spoon on a level as the brake.. man were they useless! My plan was to take an old school satellite dish and wire up lights on all the poles towards the center and get like 10 people on it and gown a hill!
LOL I remember those stupid little e-brake looking things! They would just shoot snow up in the air at your face and in your boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul
I am talking about a snowmobile. But i also had a Gt snow racer lol. All fun and games until you hit a tree or park bench lol
lol snowmobiling, my mistake. I've only gone a couple times... and that was when i was 14. Man I wish I could go again.
And I had a few accidents on my GT, but mostly me throwing myself off a home made crooked ramp, and landing on my back. Those were the days.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #49
paul
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R
LOL I remember those stupid little e-brake looking things! They would just shoot snow up in the air at your face and in your boot.

lol snowmobiling, my mistake. I've only gone a couple times... and that was when i was 14. Man I wish I could go again.
And I had a few accidents on my GT, but mostly me throwing myself off a home made crooked ramp, and landing on my back. Those were the days.
Ya the days when u could get hit by a car and get up like nothing happened. lol All someone hadto do was say GAME ON and off you went a new man lol
Old 02-12-2007, 12:48 AM   #50
big_boostE36
2nd Gear Member

Winters for snow men

Wow lol you guys are really funny I hate snow its for ALASKA!!!!!!! But hey we didn't get that much this year thank GOD......This year I bought a new bike so I won't be spending to much money on the ride.... here's a pic of the new one stock and a pic of my old one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 07gsxr750003.jpg (77.8 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg me3.jpg (8.3 KB, 186 views)

Last edited by big_boostE36; 02-12-2007 at 12:53 AM.
big_boostE36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 12:53 AM   #51
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_boostE36
Wow lol you guys are really funny I hate snow its for ALASKA!!!!!!! But hey we didn't get that much this year thank GOD......This year I bought a new bike so I won't be spending to much money on the ride.... here's a pic of my new bike and me Romano up on 1 on my old bike

omg ur new bike (and ur old one) are gorgeous... i'm dying to get a bike.. but then i'll just kill myself... lol

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:26 PM   #52
big_boostE36
2nd Gear Member

So steph when did you get a cabi what the hell happened to I love my turbo civic and shit???? lol I guess getting a BMW is part of growing up oh Steph do you even know who I'am?? Tell you what if you don't get one maybe I'll take you out on a ride someday.... Its much faster then alot of cars out there and a hell of alot more fun...
Old 02-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #53
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
she doesn't remember you I tried explaining you to her once and she was like WHO? sorry to be the one to tell you that you're not all that famous bro .. BTW call me so we can deal...
INFAMOU$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:59 PM   #54
big_boostE36
2nd Gear Member

LOL you are the funniest I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm realy not that Famous am I I have a rope in the garage should I use it
Old 02-13-2007, 01:46 PM   #55
Stephanie
6th Gear Member

aww!! i feel so bad... i dont even remember when INFAMOU$ asked me about you... i think he was dreaming lol...

Black Sapphire Metallic | Coral Red | Brushed Aluminium | 6MT | ZSP | ZPP | PDC | Bluetooth
Shadowlines | Matte Grilles | Aero Lip | BMW Performance Pedals | Smoked Reflectors | LLumar Tint 40%
KW V2 | VMR V710 | Super Sports | BMS JB4 | BMS DCIs | HPF Intercooler | UUC EVO3 SSK | UUC RK7 Shift Knob
Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:39 PM   #56
INFAMOU$
Automotive Puppeteer

Send a message via MSN to INFAMOU$
hahah.. I was just playin around.. But I asked you if you knew him back when i found out about Paul.. Cuz Dave knows him.. so i was tellin you that I was maybe getting Daves black 92.. but anyways.. it's all good

Dave.. don't kill yourself.. you need to move to the Pete to take over this place..
INFAMOU$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:09 PM   #57
big_boostE36
2nd Gear Member

Thats all in the works!!! my good friend all in the wrks I need tobuy a nice big house out there but first i have to find a good girl to take with me lol....Can't stay alone now can I
Old 02-13-2007, 08:10 PM   #58
JMW
Pole busted to boosted.

omg man..ure avatar....made me lol with glee

Official Team BIMMERSPORTAUTOMOTIVE vehicle owner.
support: thanks to. Bimmersport automotive and audio 2 go (ATG motoring)

Quote:
Originally Posted by junaid
"i saw your car there when i was there a few weeks ago, looks absolutely stunning man. I think i popped a ****ing boner, that paint looks sick
JMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:44 PM   #59
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMW
omg man..ure avatar....made me lol with glee
i'm sure you 'lol'd (by lol i mean fap) with glee for all of about 7 minutes...

... and that's being generous.

Last edited by Boots R; 02-13-2007 at 08:48 PM.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:35 PM   #60
big_boostE36
2nd Gear Member

Yall talkin about my what ever its called (avatar) cause I have a million of them

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: