Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-20-2007, 11:43 PM   #16
BigD
the misanthropist

Well forget this. The car is a 30 foot queen. Looks great from afar. I think he's also messed it up quite a bit since taking those pics - the front lip has huge paint gouges, he must have curbed it often. The coolant bubbles pretty hard, the block may actually be cracked. The body is rusted quite a bit, and the interior is really worn out. Guy should be ashamed of himself - telling me that "with a new headgasket and new fenders or a bit of rust work, it will be like new". I figured he didn't even know about the other rust spots, I'm like there are big rust patches around the trunk, he's like "yeah...". Little shit.

Anyway, for anyone who wants to see what an engine farting exhaust into the coolant passages looks like here:

http://www.youtube.com/v/m6yLsx2nb24
Old 01-21-2007, 12:10 AM   #17
mirek
6th Gear Member

That's a very exciting video... over a minute of coolant bubbles...
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: