Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Videos and Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-11-2007, 08:30 PM   #16
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil
Very mature and classy...
No, thats the 40-50 year olds having a middle age crisis and end up buying a car like that and don't drive it like it should be drivin. Nothin pisses me off more then seeing a grandma type driver behind great engineering.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Blades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:28 PM   #17
rodo
6th Gear Member

I just watched it again for the 85th million time. All of you that say its "Immature" and such, you KNOW you would do the same. I would, I tried to do that when I had my Dinan exhaust

2010 Expedition

Objects in mirror are farther than they appear Only in a BMW

rodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:29 PM   #18
rodo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
No, thats the 40-50 year olds having a middle age crisis and end up buying a car like that and don't drive it like it should be drivin. Nothin pisses me off more then seeing a grandma type driver behind great engineering.

I agree with you man. I hate when old people with fast cars drive stupid slow in the fast lane, last time I saw that was coming back from Toronto an older guy in an M6 in the fast lane doing like 110... moron

2010 Expedition

Old 01-11-2007, 09:50 PM   #19
Mclarenbenz
4th Gear Member

I remember doing that with my 89 Civic Si with a hole in the muffler. Good times.

Kind of dumb at the restaurant, but the rest were funny.
Mclarenbenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:57 PM   #20
rost12
big 'n' shiney

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodo
I agree with you man. I hate when old people with fast cars drive stupid slow in the fast lane, last time I saw that was coming back from Toronto an older guy in an M6 in the fast lane doing like 110... moron
Absolutely, everyone who buys a car with more than 400HP should at all times be driving double the speed limit while weaving through traffic and be on the receiving end of a blowjob. That said owner must also be younger than 40, of muscular and generally macho appearance. I mean, not like they're just people, they signed up to entertain and live up to someone's brilliant idea of how life works when they bought their fast car.

Not that I condone left lane hogging... but let's be real here.
rost12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:15 PM   #21
rodo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rost12
Absolutely, everyone who buys a car with more than 400HP should at all times be driving double the speed limit while weaving through traffic and be on the receiving end of a blowjob. That said owner must also be younger than 40, of muscular and generally macho appearance. I mean, not like they're just people, they signed up to entertain and live up to someone's brilliant idea of how life works when they bought their fast car.

Not that I condone left lane hogging... but let's be real here.

so why would you buy a sportscar if you're going to be doing 10 km/h under the speed limit hoging up traffic? Why not just get a 650i instead of an M6 if you're not going to push it?

2010 Expedition

Old 01-11-2007, 10:23 PM   #22
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
so why would you buy a sportscar if you're going to be doing 10 km/h under the speed limit hoging up traffic? Why not just get a 650i instead of an M6 if you're not going to push it?
Maybe he only pushes it when he tracks it like a normal person should?
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:31 PM   #23
rost12
big 'n' shiney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R
Or any other reason any of us sometimes drive without our accelerator pedal getting intimate with the floor.

Besides, don't worry about how he spends his money
Old 01-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #24
rodo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R

I really doubdt, but hope the guy I saw does track it.

And I don't worry about how other people spend their money, afterall, it's THEIR money, I'm just saying that from my point of view I would have spent it more wisely, or at least more objectively

2010 Expedition

Old 01-12-2007, 12:02 AM   #25
rost12
big 'n' shiney

Quote:
And I don't worry about how other people spend their money, afterall, it's THEIR money, I'm just saying that from my point of view I would have spent it more wisely, or at least more objectively
Quote:
an older guy in an M6 in the fast lane doing like 110... moron
Yeah, that's very "objective" right there.

Anyways
Old 01-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #26
Jamil
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
I just watched it again for the 85th million time. All of you that say its "Immature" and such, you KNOW you would do the same. I would, I tried to do that when I had my Dinan exhaust
To be completely honest, if I was ever fortunate enough to own (or even drive) a CGT, the one thing on my list of things to do with that car would NOT be "Hey, let's drive by all the cafes downtown and scare the shit out of everyone with my really loud exhuast!!!". Pretty childish. I'm not sure how left lane hogging came into the discussion anyways. You don't have to live in extremes, drive like a grandpa, or drive like a twat in the middle of town while acting like you're 12. That said, God bless whoever can own one, what a car.
Jamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:07 AM   #27
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Thats reasonable .. I'm talkin about a guy in a Porsche GT3 doin 50km in a 60km zone holding up traffic in rush hour. The road was clean and he could give it a bit more.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Old 01-12-2007, 12:09 AM   #28
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
stop braggin macho man hehe

Old 01-12-2007, 12:11 AM   #29
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamil
To be completely honest, if I was ever fortunate enough to own (or even drive) a CGT, the one thing on my list of things to do with that car would NOT be "Hey, let's drive by all the cafes downtown and scare the shit out of everyone with my really loud exhuast!!!". Pretty childish. I'm not sure how left lane hogging came into the discussion anyways. You don't have to live in extremes, drive like a grandpa, or drive like a twat in the middle of town while acting like you're 12. That said, God bless whoever can own one, what a car.
the cafe part is immature but letting it rip down the street and letting that beautiful exhaust sound bounce of the buildings is awesome. I would love to see someone do that especially down young.st at night.

Old 01-12-2007, 12:30 AM   #30
rodo
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Yeah, that's very "objective" right there.

Anyways

whatever dude, who cares?

2010 Expedition

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: