Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 7 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 04:24 PM   #46
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Old 01-10-2007, 04:41 PM   #47
E36is
'OldSchool..'

Old 01-10-2007, 04:45 PM   #48
BigD
the misanthropist

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36is
This has to be the most traffic a 7 series thread has ever gotten.

Last edited by BigD; 01-10-2007 at 04:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:35 PM   #49
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

c'mon get over it now....

pictures?
Old 01-10-2007, 05:37 PM   #50
mirek
6th Gear Member

Pictures of what?
Old 01-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #51
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD
This has to be the most traffic a 7 series thread has ever gotten.
LOL!! so true.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Old 01-10-2007, 05:43 PM   #52
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

pictures of the E32
Old 01-10-2007, 07:38 PM   #53
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
i know im glad I could bring traffic to the 7 series section just sucks that there are the assholes in her ruining it.

This is the last post I will make to you mirek so listen up,

I really don't give a shit what you think of me, you are some nobody who sits here day after day posting retarded shit over and over again. If you had half a brain you would see this and realise that you are in fact the bullshiter, not I. In response to the fact that I have my FAMILIES car's in my sig, take a good look around max, you will see many other people around here that do the same, did I ever ONCE say that they were my cars? no, cause Im not about to try and pretend that I could afford ~$100,000 worth of vehicles, sure sometimes I might say "i was driving in the x5 the other day..." or "here are the pics of my 530" maybe you should go get an education, maybe then you would realise that saying stuff like that does not indicate ownership, the word "my" in the aformentioned quote is used to make it simple IE. quicker to write... if anyone asks and they have, I never say that they are my cars and you know that so stfu. Driving drunk eh? that really speaks to your character, don't know how you could even think about doing that, and you call ME wreakless....

If I really cared what you think I could easily get a signed letter and show you that you are indeed wrong but that is a waste of my time and not even worth it cause then you'd try and play it off like you are still a know it all.

as for wether stuff I say is true or not, well the people who know me, know that I don't talk up anything I say it how it is if you think otherwise, good for you have fun in the wonderfull world of mirek, when you come back to reality let me know ok buddy?

Going out after dinner for a shoot will post pics when I get back.

Sorry to those of you who have had to sift through the bullshit storm that mirek has created.

Btw just to let you know, I know full well the abilities of the vehicles that I drive, and do not "over drive" my skill. I'm sure I have more training then you when it comes to performance driving...

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf

Last edited by Hound; 01-10-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:42 PM   #54
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
Quote:
Originally Posted by E36is
^^ Sean.. dont call me an ass for laughing at a picture... RELAX!

Ps: ive been to hamilton/ancaster quite a few times this fall/winter at differing times..still havent seen these deers you talk about..
You have to live here to know, the times that you have been to ancaster are not enough and at the times that you would see them. Trust me, I have been driving through my buddy's neighbourhood at night and seen a deer standing there in the middle of someones driveway. Also you can see them in the fields around the highschool and arena right near my house.

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 01-10-2007, 07:57 PM   #55
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

there some of that can't be happy for HOUND can you,so just bash him or you think you are....and you know who you are too........
Old 01-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #56
T.tal
2nd Gear Member

Uh...sry Hound...I have lived in that area for 14 years and I have never seen deer crossing that incredibly busy intersection that you speak of. Regardless of the time of day...animals live far enough from that road and have no reason to be crossing into a commercial plaza area where there is obviously no food. Seriously...if you know whats good for you stop trying to defend yourself on this forum and just let it go. Its in the past...move on already. Regards,

C...
Old 01-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #57
mirek
6th Gear Member

Dude, memorizing car specs does not count as performance driving training.

And don't lie about not lying... Bitch u know that shit never happened.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hound.jpg (62.3 KB, 88 views)
Old 01-10-2007, 08:14 PM   #58
Wannabe
Northwood.

Ok guys.. lets all beat up hound.. hes an honest guy.. I bet no big wave ever hit land and killed that many people before.. its nature.. things happen.. animals can live where ever they ****ing want to live. sheesh!

Mirek, your a douche.. i have nothing else to say to you.. eat your moms shit.

Hound.. What happened to the Benzo????????? glad to see your back in the bmw family!!! I should come out to a meet sometime.. but i am off to Detroit on friday!
2002 Dodge Durango SXT
1985 BMW 325e
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
1995 Nissan Altima SE
1994 Mazda MX-6 RS
1984 Buick Riviera
Old 01-10-2007, 08:15 PM   #59
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.tal
Uh...sry Hound...I have lived in that area for 14 years and I have never seen deer crossing that incredibly busy intersection that you speak of. Regardless of the time of day...animals live far enough from that road and have no reason to be crossing into a commercial plaza area where there is obviously no food. Seriously...if you know whats good for you stop trying to defend yourself on this forum and just let it go. Its in the past...move on already. Regards,

C...
That really means squat. Just because you haven't seen a deer doesnt mean they don't exist in such areas. I live in brampton for many years and I too haven't seen a deer around this area (Hounds area has a lot more trees and forest land). But my friend ended up hitting a deer and I believe 2-3 days ago on the news there was a story of someone else hitting a deer in brampton.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Old 01-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #60
T.tal
2nd Gear Member

Dude...I live 2 mins from where he had the accident...saying that a deer was chillen there is like saying you saw a monkey in the ocean...come on now...the most innocent people are capable of lying if it means covering their ass!!!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: