Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 7 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2007, 07:36 PM   #31
Soldo
6th Gear Member

More Funny!
Old 01-09-2007, 07:40 PM   #32
mirek
6th Gear Member

No, what I'm saying is that you are LYING. It never happened this way. They didn't cancel your insurance\license for not paying a fine, they cancelled your insurance and license, for reckless driving I assume?

Scan the suspension letter from the insurance company and MTO to back up your story.

I did read what you posted from the MTO, and it didn't answer anything. I'm telling you that DEFAULTED FINE SUSPENSIONS DO NOT COUNT AS SUSPENSIONS TO THE INSURANCE COMPANY. THEY DONT CARE IF YOU'RE A ****ING JEW AND FORGET TO PAY YOUR FINE.

I wrote it in caps so you could ****ing understand. Let me know if you want me to translate it into something you could understand. Spanish? German? Portugese? How about leet? I think I saw you speaking leet somewhere..

D3pH4UL73D pH1|\|3 $U$P3|\|$10|\|$ d0 |\|07 (0U|\|7 4$ $U$P3|\|$10|\|$ 70 7|-|3 1|\|$UR4|\|(3 (0/\/\P4|\|'/. 7|-|3'/ d0|\|7 (4R3 1pH '/0U'R3 4 pHU(|<1|\|9 j3\/\/ 4|\|D pH0R937 70 p4'/ '/0UR pH1|\|3.

How's that? Does your nerd brain understand that?
Old 01-09-2007, 08:04 PM   #33
mirek
6th Gear Member

Look what I found, how could you do this to your fathers car? Bastard....

If you can't find the letter of suspension, just give me your drivers license number, I'll gladly get an abstract pulled on you....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg owned.JPG (87.4 KB, 190 views)
Old 01-09-2007, 08:16 PM   #34
Soldo
6th Gear Member

funniest thread..........................

E-V-A-R!
Old 01-09-2007, 08:40 PM   #35
Blades
Your opinion is to long

car doesnt look like a write off .. so hes telling the truth.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Old 01-09-2007, 09:03 PM   #36
mirek
6th Gear Member

Only about the car being fixed and resold by the insurance company. He still crashed it being a dumbass,
Old 01-10-2007, 12:26 AM   #37
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

^^^you are the ASS not him..........
Old 01-10-2007, 01:01 AM   #38
mirek
6th Gear Member

yeah......NICE....
Old 01-10-2007, 01:43 AM   #39
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
lolz, here let me make this easy for you call up any insurance company, ask them if your licence has been suspended FOR ANY REASON does it mean that they can drop you. I guarentee you that they will say yes.

Honestly i'd like to know why you give a shit about me are you in love with me or something (sorry buddy pal i don't swing that way), is it cause I have stuff that you want if so suck it up. There are a lot of people out there that can afford to have nice stuff, just cause you can't or your familiy couldn't when you were growing up doesn't mean that it's my fault (if that is the case). It's not like I expect anything to be given to me, I DON'T, if my parents tomorow said, you can't drive either of our cars from now on, no big deal, I have a nice car that I bought with MY MONEY, did you buy your first car by yourself or did mommy and daddy hand you the keys. And don't come on here thinking that you are some kind of miracle driver, you mean to say that you A. Never drive faster then the limit, B. Never drive more "spiritedly", C. Have NEVER had an accident in the entire time you have been driving? Somehow I doubt that you are any of the above... and if you say you are, chances are you are either lieing to look good or full of shit either way you are a hipocrit.

I think it's time someone put you in your place, you can continue to argue your petty problems with my life to which I have no problem letting you sit here and talk your shit. At the end of the day I am the better person because I do not have to resort to trying to put others down just to get kicks. How about you grow some balls and stop careing about wether I have a licence or that I am allowed to drive nicer cars then you can afford (sorry to sound like a dick but it's the cold truth). Your kind careing and compation are truely welcomed buddy, Im so glad that you take portions of your day to sit there and pick apart every miniscule detail of my life, I really do but im sorry to tell you that by doing so you are just making people think less of you (if that's possible) and showing your childish nature... Will you ever mature?

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf

Last edited by Hound; 01-10-2007 at 01:47 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:45 AM   #40
kerisabe
Capturing the Impossible

Holy shit, that 530 is Owned big time..
Old 01-10-2007, 01:54 AM   #41
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
Chris: actually man it looks worse then it actually was. The whole car was repaired without any problems and didn't even cost the insurance company that much to fix either.

Mainly what went on in terms of it going back to them was that my dad was not 100% pleased with the repairs and decided that it was more wise to see about getting rid of the car rather then have to deal with anything that might arise from poor repair. Luckly he is a lawyer and as such was able to find a argument that the insurance company would/did listen to and they decided in favor of writing it off at that point because otherwise they would have had trouble, for the sake and name of the shop that did the mechanical work on the car I will not go into detail about what they messed up on, just know that even though they signed off on it, the car was not fixed back to 100% which it was said it was.

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 01-10-2007, 03:23 AM   #42
paul christians
87325is///MR.EVIL

HOUND,fix your sig now,banzo is gone for good...........hehehehe..
Old 01-10-2007, 08:13 AM   #43
E36is
'OldSchool..'

^^ Sean.. dont call me an ass for laughing at a picture... RELAX!

Ps: ive been to hamilton/ancaster quite a few times this fall/winter at differing times..still havent seen these deers you talk about..
Old 01-10-2007, 10:05 AM   #44
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

i know u guys are going through crazy times but .... ....pictures?
Old 01-10-2007, 04:08 PM   #45
mirek
6th Gear Member

FOR ANY REASON means drunk driving, speeding over 200KM/H, hit and run, failure to report accident, running over a jew. Those are all suspensions they care about. They don't care that you didn't pay your ticket for not signaling a lane change.

The reason that I give a shit about you, believe it or not, is not that I have a crush on you. (You don't swing that way? Maybe you should, might have a better chance of getting laid.) There is nothing you have that I want, no I don't want your 1988 7 series, I don't want your size XXXXL dress, I don't want to live in Ancaster with your folks, even if they have an X5 and a TL.

You think I care that you grew up with nice cars or have access to nice cars now? As much as you may think so, I don't. I just get annoyed when you pretend they're your cars! They're not. Look at your sig. Other than the POS '88 Bronzitebaige E32 735, those are not your cars. Same on BF.c. Those are not your cars. Maybe I should do the same. I'll add my sisters 328i, my dad's 745, his VW transporter, why stop there? My GF's mom's Acura MDX, her dad's SL55. Just cause you have access to these cars, do not make them your own, so stop trying to pawn them off as your own, no one believes you! It just makes you look like a tool.

Yes, I bought my first car for my own money, a 1986 VW Jetta. Mommy didn't buy me a car.

I drive faster then the limit, however I know my car's limit. I do and have driven "spiritedly" And I have had an accident while driving "spiritedly" drunk. However I don't go around telling people it was to avoid bambi who was munching on grass in the middle of the street in the city. I tell people, I was young, dumb, and pissed drunk, it was wet, I took the turn too quick and ended up on the curb. And I learned my lesson. The fact is, I didn't lie about it. You lied about it, like every other thing that comes out of your mouth. No one believes you!

I hope someone does try to put me in my place, because if I say anything that is untrue, then they should. But this is all fact, just admit it.

I'm just annoyed with seeing all your bullshit stories. Case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound
Driving around In the X5 the other night I did have a girl yell from inside the car next to me "you're hot, want to **** me?" to which I said hop in hahaha. What I found funny was the fact that right then she looked over and told her B/F who was sitting next to her that I was much sexier then him and that they were done HAHAHA. It was like out of a movie, wish I had taped that LMFAO.
Stop being someone who you obviously aren't. You aren't a playah, sorry.

Be yourself, stop hiding behind these fake stories of you and your women, or you and your cars. Maybe then you'll get some respect from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound
lolz, here let me make this easy for you call up any insurance company, ask them if your licence has been suspended FOR ANY REASON does it mean that they can drop you. I guarentee you that they will say yes.

Honestly i'd like to know why you give a shit about me are you in love with me or something (sorry buddy pal i don't swing that way), is it cause I have stuff that you want if so suck it up. There are a lot of people out there that can afford to have nice stuff, just cause you can't or your familiy couldn't when you were growing up doesn't mean that it's my fault (if that is the case). It's not like I expect anything to be given to me, I DON'T, if my parents tomorow said, you can't drive either of our cars from now on, no big deal, I have a nice car that I bought with MY MONEY, did you buy your first car by yourself or did mommy and daddy hand you the keys. And don't come on here thinking that you are some kind of miracle driver, you mean to say that you A. Never drive faster then the limit, B. Never drive more "spiritedly", C. Have NEVER had an accident in the entire time you have been driving? Somehow I doubt that you are any of the above... and if you say you are, chances are you are either lieing to look good or full of shit either way you are a hipocrit.

I think it's time someone put you in your place, you can continue to argue your petty problems with my life to which I have no problem letting you sit here and talk your shit. At the end of the day I am the better person because I do not have to resort to trying to put others down just to get kicks. How about you grow some balls and stop careing about wether I have a licence or that I am allowed to drive nicer cars then you can afford (sorry to sound like a dick but it's the cold truth). Your kind careing and compation are truely welcomed buddy, Im so glad that you take portions of your day to sit there and pick apart every miniscule detail of my life, I really do but im sorry to tell you that by doing so you are just making people think less of you (if that's possible) and showing your childish nature... Will you ever mature?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: