Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > 7 series
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 07:38 PM   #16
Soldo
6th Gear Member

This thread is ****in FUNNY!

Old 01-08-2007, 07:56 PM   #17
bmwm5lover
is BMW crazy

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Funniest THREAD!
I will be the score keeper.

Mirek -1
Hound-0

Back on topic, where are the pics Sean? I want to see this beast.

His--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Jet BLK/BLK:. Individual - Style 65 Wheels; 9.5" Square Set up;275 Tires;10mm/3mm Spacers; Black Kidneys;Muffler Delete; 3.5" Dual Tips; Beast Power; "Dinan" Ducts; E60 SSK; BC Coils
Hers--'00 BMW ///M5 .:Avus Blue/Grey/Black:.
Toys
'88 BMW 635CSi Blue/Tan Sport
'81 MB 500 SEC Euro Koenig
'91 Alfa Romer 164S- Red/Black/ Recaro interior
Old 01-09-2007, 02:33 AM   #18
mirek
6th Gear Member

So why did they take your license away?

hey look, it's propone(right) and pure GQ (jew) helping hound into his new car...

Old 01-09-2007, 11:31 AM   #19
Hound
V-Dub in da House

Send a message via MSN to Hound
OMG IT'S ME HAHAHA,

funny pic hahaha.

My licence was suspended due to an unpaid fine, that's all. Paid it once I realised and got it back. Insurance just got canceled becuase at the time that it got suspended they just happened to be starting up the renewal process and did an abstract which came up with the suspension. Just shitty timing on the part of the insurance company, but that's normal HAHAHA

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 01-09-2007, 11:42 AM   #20
Blades
Your opinion is to long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound
OMG IT'S ME HAHAHA,

funny pic hahaha.

My licence was suspended due to an unpaid fine, that's all. Paid it once I realised and got it back. Insurance just got canceled becuase at the time that it got suspended they just happened to be starting up the renewal process and did an abstract which came up with the suspension. Just shitty timing on the part of the insurance company, but that's normal HAHAHA
I wouldn't listen to him Hound .. hes just tryin to get to you. Someone must have pissed in his cornflakes the last couple of days or something. I wonder if mirek will ever post a picture of his so called perfect self that he can make fun of others in the way he does.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. Thats how far the world is from where i am. just one bad day. - Unknown
Old 01-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #21
E36is
'OldSchool..'

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirek
So why did they take your license away?

hey look, it's propone(right) and pure GQ (jew) helping hound into his new car...

^^

Mirek - 2
Hound - 0
Old 01-09-2007, 03:14 PM   #22
Hound
V-Dub in da House

ok rommel honestly i have no Idea what your problem is, I thought you were someone I could call a friend or at least a fun person to hangout with but I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish by doing this... If you have a problem with me, say it to me in a pm or whatever otherwise there is no reason for you to act like an ass...

Eric, don't worry mirek isn't getting to me I've delt with people like him before...

Back on track, i think I will go and take some pics of the car tonight WEEEEE!

07 GTI, Revo Stage II, 3" catless GHL exhaust, OEM R32 rear conversion, 17x9 + 17x11 215/45/17 all around on genuine BBS RS's, B&G RSII coilovers

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 01-09-2007, 03:44 PM   #23
mirek
6th Gear Member

Unpaid fine suspensions do not show up on your abstract!! nice try.... How about the truth.....
Old 01-09-2007, 04:04 PM   #24
Hound
V-Dub in da House

want to bet, maybe out in lalaville where you live they don't cause you guys get government auto insurance but know your facts before you post the bullshit bro.

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 01-09-2007, 04:08 PM   #25
Hound
V-Dub in da House

from the MTO's website:

Quote:
Address information is protected under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and is available to Authorized Requestors only. There is only one type of driver record that can be ordered online. Below is a product description. Driver records cost $12 each, $18 if a certified copy of the record is required, with exception to Restricted Driving Record and Driver Confirmation Letter.

Effective January 1, 2005, all payments made by personal cheques must be certified unless sent by mail.

Statement of Driving Record
This is a 3-year snapshot of a driver's history. Contains driver's name, licence number, class, expiry date, conditions/restrictions, height, date of birth, gender and status information, driver's Highway Traffic Act and Criminal Code of Canada convictions, suspensions reinstatements over the past 3 years as well as conviction dates, earliest licensed date available, demerit point total and medical due date for commercial drivers. Available to anyone, however, no residential address information will be provided.

Owned...

96 Harliquin Golf
Old 01-09-2007, 04:14 PM   #26
mirek
6th Gear Member

You retard, I lived in Toronto for 5 years. An insurance company will not suspend your insurance for a defaulted fine suspension. When you get asked by a broker, "how many suspensions do you have" if you have 2 defaulted fine suspensions, you have 0 suspensions. They only care about driver violation suspensions, like attempting a drift and ending up in a tree, or a curb, where your fat ass landed.
Old 01-09-2007, 04:39 PM   #27
Soldo
6th Gear Member

This is the funniest thread in a while!
Old 01-09-2007, 04:41 PM   #28
Seven
Gimme The Keys

What does any of this have to do with the beautiful number 7??!
Old 01-09-2007, 04:59 PM   #29
mirek
6th Gear Member

If you take 7, and you subtract 7.. that's how many warm pussies hound's tasted.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:26 PM   #30
Hound
V-Dub in da House

man this is soo funny, you really do think you are right on this one don't you. I think reading comprehension owns you buddy cause if you actually had read what I posted FROM THE MTO you would understand. So let me get this straight my insurance agent, broker, and company all were wrong. One second let me go and let them know that some guy who thinks he's all that and knows it all, tells me that i should not have lost my insurance.

You are such a joke, your ignorance is just too funny, i'm loving everyminute that you post this useless garbage you think is knowlege.

96 Harliquin Golf
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: