Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > maXimum Tech > Detailing & Care
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 01-04-2007, 11:05 AM   #1
David
2nd Gear Member

New Zaino Products

I just wanted to share this news with all the Zaino lovers on max. I was reading on another forum that Zaino will be releasing two new products. One is called ZAIO (similar to klasse AIO) that has Zaino sealant in it and will provide protection. Z2/Z5 can be applied directly over top of this. The other product is called Clear Seal. It is a wipe on only sealant. No buffing/removal is required. It will dry clear. It can be used over top of Z2/Z5 or on its own.

I have to say, I'm really pumped about these products! Sal is continually raising the bar in car care technology!

Administrator on DetailersClub.com
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:50 PM   #2
picus
Detailing Geek

Send a message via AIM to picus
Me too! I can't wait to try them both.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #3
325iSBimmer
///MMMM VIDA

Send a message via MSN to 325iSBimmer
I've been using Zaino for a few years now and I've never been dissapointed by the results. Its Time consuming but the work put in shows on the finished products. Seems to me there is a direct relation to the time spent detailing a car and the outcome. Hence why I don't go for the 1 step do-it-all-in less than 15 minutes waxes. although they can be usefull in quickie hide the scratches fast jobs. Just not on my car!

in the sig the car had a month old Z2/Z5 Zaino coating.

Picus. Just looked at your site. Nice work on there. you use zaino on costumer cars?

Last edited by 325iSBimmer; 01-04-2007 at 09:37 PM.
325iSBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 10:40 PM   #4
picus
Detailing Geek

Send a message via AIM to picus
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325iSBimmer
I've been using Zaino for a few years now and I've never been dissapointed by the results. Its Time consuming but the work put in shows on the finished products. Seems to me there is a direct relation to the time spent detailing a car and the outcome. Hence why I don't go for the 1 step do-it-all-in less than 15 minutes waxes. although they can be usefull in quickie hide the scratches fast jobs. Just not on my car!

in the sig the car had a month old Z2/Z5 Zaino coating.

Picus. Just looked at your site. Nice work on there. you use zaino on costumer cars?
Thanks. I probably have 50+ sealants and waxes so it mostly depends on what the customer is after in terms of durability and looks. For the most part as we head towards and into winter I use Z5pro+ZFX on all dark cars, and Werkstatt Acrylic Jett on most of the light ones to get the best combo of looks and durability. In the spring and summer I continue to use them, but mix in some waxes too for guys who want that specific look. Some guys ask for waxes by name and sometimes it's just nice to go crazy with Souveran or something; so it's good to have them around.

Last edited by picus; 01-04-2007 at 10:42 PM.
picus is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: