Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 05:37 AM   #61
born slippy
wasting time.

zlatko, your an imbecile for thinking that the people who put m3 mouldings, mirros, wings and etc on their cars are doing it to immitate m3s. most enthusiasts do it, not to imitate a car that they love, but rather to enhance the look of their own.

after all, isn't imitation is the highest form of flattery for someone like yourself that actually owns a stock m3?
Old 01-03-2007, 05:38 AM   #62
propr'one
op sucks cock

Send a message via MSN to propr'one
furthermore, you know there actually is such a car as an ///M540.

Honestly, you think your car is slow, which is retarded, since i've seen stock e36 m3's rip much "faster" cars around the track, it was rated the best handling car over ferrari's and porches' in several magazines, etc.

Honestly, it sounds like you really dont like your m3. That sucks. I suggest you crash it/sell it/give it to me, and buy a mustang.

until then, keep your real m3 badge on your m3. And since you thing mods for it are pointless, your car should logically be stock, and i'll enjoy knowing my car is faster than yours.

And if you do break your own logic, and do/have mod(ded) your car, then plenty of people's cars on here are still faster than yours is.

bottom line:
Is putting a m3 badge on a car that doesn't have m3 specs ricey? Yep.
Are m3's overrated? In my books, hell yes.
Does anyone here think you're cool because you're badmouthing your own, 10 year old, 15K car? absolutley not.

If you dont like it, dont drive it. Your opinion on badging 325's as m3's has been made clear. Most people agree with you, the rest dont care.

give it a rest.

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
Old 01-03-2007, 09:25 AM   #63
S54
2nd Gear Member

Badge or no badge who gives a F....k, Oh u can also pick up a badge in the US for less, or get a m3 form the states for less honestly no body cares!!! MR smarty pants. Why do u judge others??? Zlatko
Old 01-03-2007, 09:55 AM   #64
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatko
I love this shit..

Let me break it down to you...very easily..

Spending 15k on getting everything transfered over from an M3 into your 3 series so you could save yourself 600$ a year on insurance by defrauding the isurance company, when you can save yourself about 8k by NOT buying the 3 series in the first place, and going to the US to pick up a real M3 for 14k...

Yep..you guys make a LOT of sense.

Let me break it down even further...you try so desperately to hide the fact that your car is a 3 series by getting M mouldings, M3 wings, front ends..and what the **** for? Half the M3 owners are upgrading their shit beyond the stock level, and all you're doing is slapping on the crap they take off so you can look like or make 75% of the power an M3 makes stock? That's some funny shit!

I wasnt arrogant at ALL, nor did i want to start up a flame fest, but let's be honest guys, what's the point of 99% of the shit you slap on your 3 series from an M3?

I wanted to make a funny thread about a fake ass 318 piece of shit with a dented in front end wearing some M3 badges, now i get 3 series owners defending this asshole?

Whatever you put on your car from an m3 ISNT WORTH IT. You understand? There is no point in it. Not mouldings, not the engine, not the wings, nothing. There is no point in swapping in big stuff because it ends up costing more than an M3 ORIGINAL, and spending cash on mouldings...what for? It's just mouldings.

BMW Ricers are still RICERS.

you still dont get it.... although i agree badging any other car an m3 when its not is a no no , i think you totally dont get what upgrading and tunning is all about, i mean m3 parts didnt just come on the m3 there were specific models which came with a full M3 package.

again i dont think you get what the love and passion is all about. sense and sensibility go out the window when your tallking about cars and money. a true enthusist would understand and appreciate.

Last edited by Furious; 01-03-2007 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:26 AM   #65
2slow2race
6th Gear Member

zlatko, your a cigan.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:44 PM   #66
1BADBMR
6th Gear Member

I know alot of ppl out there hate on "fake M3's" Not just this board, but many other BMW boards. I could care less.
Those who know me, know that I have an ///M3 badge cleverly placed incorrectly on my trunk. I want ppl to think that its a fake.
What am I saying? It is a fake...there is no M3 4 door...lol

Zlatko, you got too much time on your hands
04 Honda Civic (Beater)
93 318i (SOLD)
Old 01-03-2007, 08:29 PM   #67
S54
2nd Gear Member

I think there is a M3 4 door
Old 01-03-2007, 08:41 PM   #68
S54
2nd Gear Member

Old 01-03-2007, 08:43 PM   #69
S54
2nd Gear Member

http://www.squamlakesauto.com/id61.html

sorry, here is the link
Old 01-03-2007, 08:59 PM   #70
Furious
BMW again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S54
1badbmr drives one so does sickfinga
Old 01-03-2007, 11:02 PM   #71
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious
1badbmr drives one so does sickfinga
All m3s are 4 door.

The fake ones are the 2 door coupes.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:17 PM   #72
Quack
Wheelman

Send a message via MSN to Quack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boots R
All m3s are 4 door.

The fake ones are the 2 door coupes.

wha?!?!?! that better be sarcasm

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Old 01-03-2007, 11:19 PM   #73
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack
wha?!?!?! that better be sarcasm
Oops, I forgot the

Don't worry, i'm not THAT stupid.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:34 PM   #74
saix
rawr

Send a message via AIM to saix
Here in the states the 4 door M3s are automatic, and they are real.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:28 AM   #75
AceOfSpades
♠ ♠ ♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatko
If he got all that shit for his 3 series from an M3 and transplanted everything to make it as much of an m3, then i'd laugh at his stupid ass for wasting so much cash and money on it, when he could have bought an m3 from the factory...whoever does that is a stupid idiot, and i'd laugh at him even more than a poser with an M3 badge.
If somebody converted a 318 into an M3, i wouldn't laugh. Hats off to that guy. to each their own.
Would do a full M5 conversion to mine?...nope, mainly because...
I don't have that kind of money
If i had to do an engine swap, it wouldn't be an M5 engine but a 7 series engine
would i do it if i had the money?..hell yea. Can you imagine the thrill of having an M3 engine in a 318!!, And if thats not enough...i'd do some more stuffs
Having an M3 is fun, changine a 318 into an M3 is fun as well.
AND I'm sure those guys who did that conversion Must have an ass load of money.
However i would never stick an M5 badge on mine. Thats a BIG no no.
yes, it was a funny picture as long as its still a regular 3 series driveline
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: