Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-14-2002, 02:33 AM   #31
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328

it's the same thing how everything started in bosnia.

the people wanted to have their own country and what did they do. they said no u cant do that. why the fook not? and the war started for the independce. most people livin there are kosovo albanians anyways so let them have their little country and thats it.
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 02:35 AM   #32
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by MP328
it's the same thing how everything started in bosnia.

the people wanted to have their own country and what did they do. they said no u cant do that. why the fook not? and the war started for the independce. most people livin there are kosovo albanians anyways so let them have their little country and thats it.
But the land belonged to Yugoslavia, and was populated from albanians afterwards. What if there was a large population of Serbians in Albania and suddenly they claimed a chunk of land as their own that didnt belong to them, would you be upset?
Old 12-14-2002, 02:35 AM   #33
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Send a message via MSN to AlpWhitE46
Bestcow, i agree with most of the stuff you said....But IMO and from what i see on boards, and chats etc...most americans....like on bimmerforums one of the guys say...Come on give me the link...i want to see the enjoyment of the bombing and killing people on my monitor!!...that wont expalin anything...
Usually when you say something to an american, all they say is, yeah but look what happened to the world trade centres...i dont think that most of them understand what they have done to other countries and their people...this is one of their loses..the people in WTC and the 2 towers...the world has to go and, and we shouldnt start a world war 3...there must be another way to take out the ALKAIDAS...then just "hmm this seems suspiscious, lets just bomb it.." in the video, its like a friggen video game to them.. as they said "This one is a highlight real" WHen i was in Yugoslavia this summer, i saw the horiffic sites of the buildings, and the people that lost lives, for just one ****ing retarded president....just like Serbia was accused of starting world war one..its how they teach us...
Mkgino btw where are you from ?
AlpWhitE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 02:37 AM   #34
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
Bestcow, i agree with most of the stuff you said....But IMO and from what i see on boards, and chats etc...most americans....like on bimmerforums one of the guys say...COme on give me the link...i was to see the enjoyment of the bombing on my monitor!!...that wont expalin anything...
Usually when you say something to an american, all they say is, yeah but look what happened to the world trade centres...i dont think that most of them understand what they have done to other countries and their people...this is one of their loses..the people in WTC and the 2 towers...the world has to go and, and we shouldnt start a world war 3...there must be another way to take out the ALKAIDAS...then just "hmm this seems suspiscious, lets just bomb it.." in the video, its like a friggen video game to them.. as they said "This one is a highlight real" WHen i was in Yugoslavia this summer, i saw the horiffic sites of the buildings, and the people that lost lives, for just one ****ing retarded president....just like Serbia was accused of starting world war one..its how they teach us...
Mkgino btw where are you from ?
Macedonia, so you know why I am upset
Old 12-14-2002, 02:38 AM   #35
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

i totally agree with you there too mkgino..
Old 12-14-2002, 02:45 AM   #36
TheBestCow
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TheBestCow
I think if you expect anything other than what you got on an internet message board where everything is really anonymous and people can say what they want, you expect too much out of web boards to be honest Not to flame you... but I'd say your average citizen wouldn't start humping the air in a happy fashion to watch people explode, I wasn't too thrilled by it.

--1995 Boston Green Metallic 318is coupe, 150,000+ miles--
Mods : Kenwood MP-8017 MP3 Receiver *Clears*TC Kline Trackline Spring/Shock Combo*Ground Control RSMs
BMW CCA Member
Quotation of the indefinite length of time: "Messing in the affairs of women is like trying to stop an avalanche with a lighter." - Me
TheBestCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2002, 02:54 AM   #37
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino

But the land belonged to Yugoslavia, and was populated from albanians afterwards. What if there was a large population of Serbians in Albania and suddenly they claimed a chunk of land as their own that didnt belong to them, would you be upset?
probably yes i'd be upset. but why would you wanna fight for it when half of your people dont wanna live in that part of the country anyways. just so u can say it;s yours or unless u kill each and every one of the albanians that are living there. so called ethnic clensing or whatever you spell it. like they tried in bosnia!!
Old 12-14-2002, 02:59 AM   #38
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:

probably yes i'd be upset. but why would you wanna fight for it when half of your people dont wanna live in that part of the country anyways. just so u can say it;s yours or unless u kill each and every one of the albanians that are living there. so called ethnic clensing or whatever you spell it. like they tried in bosnia!!
It's Yugolsavia's Holy land. Would you like to give up your holy land?
Old 12-14-2002, 03:12 AM   #39
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino

It's Yugolsavia's Holy land. Would you like to give up your holy land?
i think u can have the last word i keep the rest for my self.

btw macedonia is not in yogoslavia anymore why do u care so much about their holy land?
Old 12-14-2002, 03:15 AM   #40
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TheBestCow
mkgino - would you kindly name the significant wars the US has been involved in every year since Vietnam? Note that I'm not trying to say you're wrong, I just can't remember them all.

Yup no prob.

http://faculty.ncwc.edu/toconnor/392...0Conflicts.htm
Old 12-14-2002, 03:15 AM   #41
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:

i think u can have the last word i keep the rest for my self.

btw macedonia is not in yogoslavia anymore why do u care so much about their holy land?
Because the same thing that has happened to them is gonna happen to us.
Old 12-14-2002, 03:33 AM   #42
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

but macedonia is aleady their own country and not a part of yugoslavia.

then again down there u never know when the next war is gonna start.

thats why i'm not even thinking of going back there ever again. vacation only thought. or if osama and saddam take over USA then maybe. then again i'm muslim so i should be fine with them too
Old 12-14-2002, 04:09 AM   #43
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

i thought that was your last word
Old 12-14-2002, 01:25 PM   #44
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

it was