Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-12-2002, 08:37 AM   #1
Jeroen
2nd Gear Member

Look at this,AC130 gunship vid above Afghanistan

http://skynet.bizatchu.com/AC130_GunshipMed.wmv

Old 12-12-2002, 10:10 AM   #2
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Why does that one guy keep saying "Boob BANG!"?? Did they get a retarded guy to fly the helicopter? Oh and what bad aiming.
Old 12-12-2002, 11:09 AM   #3
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

I dont' understand why they're waisting literally +$100,000 on BOMBING individual people running for cover? Do they have that many bombs to throw around? It seems that they sure get kicks outta killing people. Seems like they're playing a video game.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 11:34 AM   #4
Jeroen
2nd Gear Member

Here is some info on the AC130,
Attached Images
File Type: gif gunshipdisplay.gif (18.9 KB, 209 views)
Old 12-12-2002, 12:01 PM   #5
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd
I dont' understand why they're waisting literally +$100,000 on BOMBING individual people running for cover? Do they have that many bombs to throw around? It seems that they sure get kicks outta killing people. Seems like they're playing a video game.
I dont know man, the US are nuts when it comes to war. They dont think of any of the consequences when they go to war.
Old 12-12-2002, 12:10 PM   #6
daytona
6th Gear Member

John Wayne mentality

from 200 feet up,this video is not like those edited videos CNN shows is it,it bring home the fact that people are being killed and what we hear and see is the filtered and censorize version on the daily news.Whats with the idiot we keeps on saying "boom Bang"?I think he is the targeting gunner.So they spent about $400,000US killing about 12 individuals in 5 miunutes.Each of the Hercules "howitzer" rounds cost about $1100US each and it looks like they used as much as possible.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 01:16 PM   #7
mike125k
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to mike125k
Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino

I dont know man, the US are nuts when it comes to war. They dont think of any of the consequences when they go to war.
think of the consequences???? how would you feel if thousands of innocent canadians were killed for no reason in a sheer act of terrorism? and im not just talking about the world trade center, we were attacked unprovoked at pearl harbor too incase you forgot that. we americans stand up for what we believe in and are not afraid to! it just must be since all the other countries in the world hate us, canadians must too i guess
mike125k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 02:09 PM   #8
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mike125k

think of the consequences???? how would you feel if thousands of innocent canadians were killed for no reason in a sheer act of terrorism? and im not just talking about the world trade center, we were attacked unprovoked at pearl harbor too incase you forgot that. we americans stand up for what we believe in and are not afraid to! it just must be since all the other countries in the world hate us, canadians must too i guess
Ok, I am glad my comment sparked some controversy, did you know that American foreign policy has killed more innocent people than any of these acts against america like pearl harbor or the WTC attacks?? Here is an interesting fact for you, America has been involved in a war every single year since the Vietnam war had ended. EVERY YEAR SINCE!!! How is this possible from such a peace loving nation? Are Afgani, or Iraqi (sp? sorry) or Yugoslavian civilians which americans have killed not people also? Or are they evil like the americans claim?? Hold on but the americans are a peace loving nation who protect the innocent, like when warlords were killing millions of people in Rawanda why didnt the americans come to their aid? I'll tell you why, because they have no oil on their land, which is of more value to the americans than human life itself. Im telling you, if this doesnt stop, what Einstien said is really gonna happen, "WWI was fought in the trenches, WWII in the air, and WWIII will be fought with the atomic bomb, and WW IV will be fought with sticks and rocks since nothing will be left of the world." (something along those lines)
Old 12-12-2002, 02:29 PM   #9
EMPOWERD
Senior Moderator/Event-Coordinator

Quote:

Ok, I am glad my comment sparked some controversy, did you know that American foreign policy has killed more innocent people than any of these acts against america like pearl harbor or the WTC attacks?? Here is an interesting fact for you, America has been involved in a war every single year since the Vietnam war had ended. EVERY YEAR SINCE!!! How is this possible from such a peace loving nation? Are Afgani, or Iraqi (sp? sorry) or Yugoslavian civilians which americans have killed not people also? Or are they evil like the americans claim?? Hold on but the americans are a peace loving nation who protect the innocent, like when warlords were killing millions of people in Rawanda why didnt the americans come to their aid? I'll tell you why, because they have no oil on their land, which is of more value to the americans than human life itself. Im telling you, if this doesnt stop, what Einstien said is really gonna happen, "WWI was fought in the trenches, WWII in the air, and WWIII will be fought with the atomic bomb, and WW IV will be fought with sticks and rocks since nothing will be left of the world." (something along those lines)

Good point MKGina,

I'd like to also add that the number 1 reason for the Americans selectively going to war with certain countries isn't because of oil on their land. It's because there are higher forces than the U.S government calling the shots. I'm not saying who, but I will say this... Is if just coincidence that Isreal never has problems with the States? Think about it.

My YouTube video
-- RANDY SPARRE --
EMPOWERD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 02:40 PM   #10
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by empowerd

Good point MKGina,

I'd like to also add that the number 1 reason for the Americans selectively going to war with certain countries isn't because of oil on their land. It's because there are higher forces than the U.S government calling the shots. I'm not saying who, but I will say this... Is if just coincidence that Isreal never has problems with the States? Think about it.
Isreal never has a problem with the states because there are a lot of Jewish people in the American government and because they are the only democracy in the middle east.
Old 12-12-2002, 02:58 PM   #11
WASABI
OG

Quote:
Isreal never has a problem with the states because there are a lot of Jewish people in the American government and because they are the only democracy in the middle east.
Yep, and not just in the government ... (a bit OT) but in entertainment too (media like movies and TV).
WASABI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 02:58 PM   #12
daytona
6th Gear Member

Death is never a good sight

Even if the video shows the enemy been killed the US media sanitized everything so it be "suitable" for the 6 O'clock news cast.Who kidding who the US senate and presidentcy is not the controlling influence on US policies.Its a secret 13 world banking families that controls the world policy and influnences everything from the stock markets to global conflict.US people are so trusting of what they read or hear from the controlled media its some whats clouds their minds about other facts.Money and religious powers are the driving force of this world,wars are not by chance,its designed and for those who influence it, profits from it.USA should just invade and conquer the middle east,invade Saudi Arabia,Iran and Iraq,control %40 of the world oil supplies.All their problems be over.
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2002, 07:33 PM   #13
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

NO ONE can speculate anything. Because no one or a VERY VERY VERY select few know whats REALLY going on. The gov't is good @ making people believe.... (when they just lie)
Theres so much people will never know.. its a f'n joke...
Old 12-12-2002, 09:06 PM   #14
AlpWhitE46
is a pimp

Send a message via MSN to AlpWhitE46
uhh link is broken...anybody getting it now ? i want to see this.
AlpWhitE46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2002, 06:53 AM   #15
Jeroen
2nd Gear Member

Try this one,

http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~jonesdl/g...video_divx.avi

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: