Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: What should propr`one upload next?
Guru - Jazzmatazz vol 2 4 12.12%
OGC - Da Storm 4 12.12%
MF Doom - Doomsday 3 9.09%
Mos Def & Talib Kweli - Blackstarr 18 54.55%
3rd Bass - The Cactus Album 3 9.09%
Athletic Mic League - Sweats & Kicks 1 3.03%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #211
UltimateDriv
Bimmerhead
 
UltimateDriv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via AIM to UltimateDriv Send a message via Yahoo to UltimateDriv


i cant believe i just caught on to this thread now.

i have a huge underground/old school hip hop collection, as well as some mainstream.
about 10,000 tracks on my computer.

if someone can tell me how to upload them, i have no problem sharing.

just let me know what youre looking for...ill tell you if i have it
UltimateDriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:42 AM   #212
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,942
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDriv
i cant believe i just caught on to this thread now.

i have a huge underground/old school hip hop collection, as well as some mainstream.
about 10,000 tracks on my computer.

if someone can tell me how to upload them, i have no problem sharing.

just let me know what youre looking for...ill tell you if i have it

Comptons Most Wanted "Music To DriveBy"
Too Short "Gettin' It"
Ant Banks "Big Thangs"

myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:13 PM   #213
UltimateDriv
Bimmerhead
 
UltimateDriv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via AIM to UltimateDriv Send a message via Yahoo to UltimateDriv
nope, nope, nope.

i have mostly east coast old school/underground.

only west i have is snoop, dre, 2pac, nwa, ice cube, eazy e, dialated peoples, alkaholiks, xzibit...thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

Does anybody have any Canadian hip hop? ive been looking for rascalz- Cash Crop for a while

also- Kardinal -Kill Bloodclot Bill mixtape

maybe some saukrates, solitaire

any other new shit they play on 89.5 project bounce.
UltimateDriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:58 PM   #214
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,781
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
10000 tracks?

that's it? you gotta step ya game up. The machine i upload stuff from @ home has about 140 gigs of music, mostly hiphop, mabye 15gigs jazz or whatever.

Rest of the stuff is scattered around other machines.

Nefarious is canadian. They're from toronto actually
__________________
I run a canadian HID kit company, if you have any questions about hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here: http://absolutehid.ca

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 02:30 PM   #215
VSanj
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bramladesh!!
Posts: 4,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDriv
nope, nope, nope.

i have mostly east coast old school/underground.

only west i have is snoop, dre, 2pac, nwa, ice cube, eazy e, dialated peoples, alkaholiks, xzibit...thats all i can think of off the top of my head.

Does anybody have any Canadian hip hop? ive been looking for rascalz- Cash Crop for a while

also- Kardinal -Kill Bloodclot Bill mixtape

maybe some saukrates, solitaire

any other new shit they play on 89.5 project bounce.
Yes guy, spread the joy with some of the albums

Here is cash crop Rascalz

Do you have New Jersy Drive Vol 1???

Code:
 http://rapidshare.com/files/7929888/Rascalz-Cash_Crop-1997-_rap_collectioner_cartel_.rar
__________________
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/11/vsanjsigdw5.jpg
VSanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:12 PM   #216
VSanj
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bramladesh!!
Posts: 4,331
Could someone please tell me whos album this tune is on.......nas, rakim, KRS 1, Kanye west.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDCDrcZK4NE
__________________
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/11/vsanjsigdw5.jpg
VSanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:29 PM   #217
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....
 
myndgone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Brampton
Posts: 2,942
Send a message via MSN to myndgone
new Jelleestone CD out yet??
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:42 PM   #218
UltimateDriv
Bimmerhead
 
UltimateDriv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via AIM to UltimateDriv Send a message via Yahoo to UltimateDriv
im not sure who's album that is. but i have the track if you want

theres a pretty good torrent site for mixtapes. ill provide the link when i get home.

i just D/L a DJ Butta/Talib Kweli mixtape....BEST SHIT I'VE D/L IN MONTHS!!

Edit: i think its off a mixtape...the track was made for Air Force 1's sneakers

Last edited by UltimateDriv; 06-25-2007 at 03:44 PM.
UltimateDriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 03:43 PM   #219
UltimateDriv
Bimmerhead
 
UltimateDriv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via AIM to UltimateDriv Send a message via Yahoo to UltimateDriv
how do i upload shit for you guys to download? and does it take long?
UltimateDriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 04:53 PM   #220
UltimateDriv
Bimmerhead
 
UltimateDriv's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: GTA
Posts: 1,053
Send a message via AIM to UltimateDriv Send a message via Yahoo to UltimateDriv
Code:
www.mixtapetorrent.com
sick mixtape...downloaded the other day
Code:
http://www.mixtapetorrent.com/wake-up-mixtape

Last edited by UltimateDriv; 06-25-2007 at 04:55 PM.
UltimateDriv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:13 PM   #221
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,781
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj
Could someone please tell me whos album this tune is on.......nas, rakim, KRS 1, Kanye west.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDCDrcZK4NE
that is one of the dopest tracks i've heard in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

te jelleestone cd is out i think
__________________
I run a canadian HID kit company, if you have any questions about hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here: http://absolutehid.ca

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 05:57 PM   #222
BMW BMXer
Wants a 350 Blazer.
 
BMW BMXer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Mississauga
Posts: 7,761
Send a message via ICQ to BMW BMXer Send a message via AIM to BMW BMXer Send a message via MSN to BMW BMXer Send a message via Yahoo to BMW BMXer
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSanj
Could someone please tell me whos album this tune is on.......nas, rakim, KRS 1, Kanye west.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDCDrcZK4NE

Flawless victory.

I need that track.
__________________

Stanceiseverything.com
BMW BMXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 06:10 PM   #223
VSanj
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bramladesh!!
Posts: 4,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by propr'one
that is one of the dopest tracks i've heard in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time.

te jelleestone cd is out i think

x10000000000000000000000000.

Kayne was a little weak......should have had guru or kool g rap instead of him IMO.

Nas and Rakim killed it.....best line is Nas about the cars:

"When they do make the whip its like your chips aint right,
By the time you could afford it, the car aint important"

LOL........thats me with the E36.....lol.
__________________
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/11/vsanjsigdw5.jpg
VSanj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #224
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member
 
Understated's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: location location
Posts: 9,955
are you serious, you guys are just hearing that song now? I could've sworn I downloaded it earlier this year from this very thread
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:27 PM   #225
propr'one
op sucks cock
 
propr'one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: T.
Posts: 17,781
Send a message via MSN to propr'one
i sleep on music like its my bed. who cares though, i dont need to hear the dope shit when it comes out, it'll make its way to my playlists eventually anyway
__________________
I run a canadian HID kit company, if you have any questions about hid kits in canada or would like to check out our products please contact me here: http://absolutehid.ca

Hot: 2001 Estoril M RoadsterZCP 19's michelin supersports, ZHP knob, JL 8W3
Cold: 2002 TiAg M3 6mt ZCP 19's michelin supersports, deoranged, dechromed, led tails, ZHP knob, UUC SS v3, GROM, OEM 18's w310's,
Fun: 2006 YZF-R6, black
propr'one is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2015