Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-05-2002, 04:15 PM   #16
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino

What are you gonna do to him, beat him up? I think thats a waste of time. If he really thinks this way mashing his face inisnt gonna change anything. Why do you care?
because hes brown, like me...even i took offense to that...just because her last name is like indian doesnt mean shes a packi, that word alone is bad enough, dont just call any ****in brown person a packi..come to think about it, i feel like smashing that guys face in....no other person made such a stupid comment and wouldnt, 1badbmw...think before you post next time...i sure hope you dont say that shit in public

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 04:17 PM   #17
Kal
maxRealtor

Send a message via MSN to Kal
Quote:

What are you gonna do to him, beat him up? I think thats a waste of time. If he really thinks this way mashing his face inisnt gonna change anything. Why do you care?
it might not change the way he thinks...but he'll know to keep that kinda shit to himself

and what the **** do u mean y do i care?? cuz ur not indian...u dont' think anybody should care...?? if he used the term 'nigger'...it would be ok too for u right?? cuz y would u care?? ur not black...
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 04:21 PM   #18
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Kal

it might not change the way he thinks...but he'll know to keep that kinda shit to himself

and what the **** do u mean y do i care?? cuz ur not indian...u dont' think anybody should care...?? if he used the term 'nigger'...it would be ok too for u right?? cuz y would u care?? ur not black...
No, I just dont think that it should come to fighting. I've been called some things before too and have just looked the other way, rather than being upset. Obviously that being said isnt a cool thing, and it was uncalled for but you should have said maybe he shouldnt have posted it, rather than saying your gonna kill him.
Old 12-05-2002, 04:28 PM   #19
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:

No, I just dont think that it should come to fighting. I've been called some things before too and have just looked the other way, rather than being upset. Obviously that being said isnt a cool thing, and it was uncalled for but you should have said maybe he shouldnt have posted it, rather than saying your gonna kill him.
no one is going to kill anyone...who do you think we are? 2pac and biggie? no one will take it that far, MKgino...would you be pissed if i ****ed your girlfriend and took ur car for a joy ride? its the exact same for me and kal, maybe we take pride in our country, it would be the same if he took a shit on the italian flag, you know what deep shit he'll be in? he'll be killed 10times before he knows it!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|[/color]ESS TuningAFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Old 12-05-2002, 04:29 PM   #20
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by E46_lover

no one is going to kill anyone...who do you think we are? 2pac and biggie? no one will take it that far, MKgino...would you be pissed if i ****ed your girlfriend and took ur car for a joy ride? its the exact same for me and kal, maybe we take pride in our country, it would be the same if he took a shit on the italian flag, you know what deep shit he'll be in? he'll be killed 10times before he knows it!
Why does everyone think Im Italian??
Old 12-05-2002, 04:29 PM   #21
Kal
maxRealtor

Quote:

no

the only reason y he should have not posted that comment is cuz now i am gonna kill him...
Old 12-05-2002, 04:30 PM   #22
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:

Why does everyone think Im Italian??
i didnt, it was only an example...because i know italians have a lot of pride in their heritage and backround

Old 12-05-2002, 04:30 PM   #23
moerom
6th Gear Member

Billy has his own website: torontoracing.ca

He goes around Mississauga, Markham, Woodbridge, etc...

This guy is just a poster boy. Anyone with half a brain would never let a third party (that they didnt know) set up a race.

I'll set one up for my close friends, but I'll never let some random guy set one up for me (too much heat).

If you read around all the toronto msg boards, he's aroused quite a clamour.

It is just me, or was the CTV show a bit dramatized? "If you come home and the birds aren't chirping, you left too early" --> WTF? Sounds a bit Hollywood to me...

And in terms of the racial comment, just let it slide. I'm at U of T, but every student (except the Engineers) has to pick a college to belong to. I picked St. Micheals, which is traditionally a college with many many Italians. So I was in class one day and these guys were talking about colleges, and they said, "Thank God we're at Innis College, not at St. Micheals with all those guidos."
I wanted to turn around and punch them out, but then I remembered it takes a bigger man to back down, so I just shut up and let them be. BTW, I've seen that girl around in her Teggy down on St. Mary St. (Bay/Bloor) and I thought it was her boyfriends. It looks alot nicer in person, minus all the fake gold and the 24k logo on the hood. The interior is completely overhauled.. very nice.

Smile on your brother...

Ciao guys

Last edited by moerom; 12-05-2002 at 04:33 PM.
moerom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 04:32 PM   #24
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by moerom
Billy has his own website: torontoracing.ca

He goes around Mississauga, Markham, Woodbridge, etc...

This guy is just a poster boy. Anyone with half a brain would never let a third party (that they didnt know) set up a race.

I'll set one up for my close friends, but I'll never let some random guy set one up for me (too much heat).

If you read around all the toronto msg boards, he's aroused quite a clamour.

It is just me, or was the CTV show a bit dramatized? "If you come home and the birds are chirping, you left too early" --> WTF? Sounds a bit Hollywood to me...

And in terms of the racial comment, just let it slide. I'm at U of T, but every student (except the Engineers) has to pick a college to belong to. I picked St. Micheals, which is traditionally a college with many many Italians. So I was in class one day and these guys were talking about colleges, and they said, "Thank God we're at Innis College, not at St. Micheals with all those guidos."
I wanted to turn around and punch them out, but then I remembered it takes a bigger man to back down, so I just shut up and let them be. BTW, I've seen that girl around in her Teggy down on St. Mary St. (Bay/Bloor) and I thought it was her boyfriends. It looks alot nicer in person, minus all the fake gold and the 24k logo on the hood. The interior is completely overhauled.. very nice.

Smile on your brother...

Ciao guys
Ive read on toronto street racing that there are a lot of people Billy Bashing now.
Old 12-05-2002, 04:35 PM   #25
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
SHUT UP!!!

Stop being ultra sensitive.... !!!!

If people are going to make ignorant comments, then you are just as ignorant as they are to acknowledge them!

mike.
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 04:36 PM   #26
moerom
6th Gear Member

There are so many Billy threads over at TSR, that the moderator has banned all threads referring to Billy from being started...

TSR is a good msg board btw, alot of nice cars there....
Old 12-05-2002, 04:40 PM   #27
mkgino
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by punnzzells
SHUT UP!!!

If people are going to make ignorant comments, then you are just as ignorant as they are to acknowledge them!

mike.
Dude, where are my mouldings man?
Old 12-05-2002, 04:41 PM   #28
Kal
maxRealtor

Quote:
Originally posted by punnzzells
SHUT UP!!!

mike.
i guess i'm ignorant then

don't talk to me about being 'ultra sensitive' punk...if ur not indian don't tell me i'm being ultra sensitive
Old 12-05-2002, 04:52 PM   #29
punnzzells
Banned

Send a message via MSN to punnzzells Send a message via Yahoo to punnzzells
That billy guy came around me and my buddies one night... he started taking pics and filming people..... we went up to him and told him to not take pics of us or our cars or else those would be the last pics that he took...

the dude disappeared and then the cops showed up....

whatever....

mike.
punnzzells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2002, 04:54 PM   #30
moerom
6th Gear Member

Lets get back on topic:

Billy is not cool.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: