Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Non-BMW Related
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-24-2006, 04:59 PM   #16
Boots R
Boots, not boost

I'll buy a stolen laptop. I don't care.

better give it to me for a stolen price tho. 50 bucks.
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 07:01 PM   #17
mirek
6th Gear Member

I dont care if it's hot either, can you get me some other hot shit? I need a new amp for my car....
mirek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 02:52 AM   #18
harris
Bring My Whimp.....

First Of All The Laptop Is Not Stolen And Theres No Doubt In My Mind About That... If That Stiffy Guy Thinks It Is, Then Its His Own Problem

First Of All I Have The Floppy Drive Still In The Packing, 2 Dell Original Cds Which Came With The Laptop And One Usb Cable Which Came With Is Still In The Original Packing. I Also Have The User Guide Book Which Comes With It. I Dont Have The Recipt And Any Warranty Papers Because My Uncle Had Them And I Dont Have Any Idea Where He Put Them Or Not. And He Never Gave It To Me.. I Know That Sure Does Raise A Question But I Have No Doubt In My Mind About It Being Legit Or Not.

Now About That Stiffy Guy Who Thinks I Steal Stuff And Sell Here,, Yes We Had A Deal And He Told Me He Would Give Me $500 For It Which Was A Low Balling From The Start, I Agreed On 550 As I Needed Money... He Asked Me Many Question Even Before Meeting And He Was Like I Wana Give It To My Wife As A Surprise Gift, Does It Have Office And All That Stuff Installed Or Not. For 550 Bucks He Wants A Brand New Laptop With High Tech Specification And Windows And Office Installed.... And Then He Accusees Me Of Stealing..... Then He Met Me And Caled The Dell And Gave Them The Part No. And That Guy Told Him That He Cannot Tell Anyone Else But The Person Who Bought The Laptop Anything About It As Its Against Thier Policy. This Stiffy Dude Wants Me To Call My Uncle Here And Sit With Him Call Dell Tell Them To Tell Him Or Send Him A Letter Confirming This Laptop Is His For 550 Bucks.. Are You ****ing Kiddin Me????

All Is That He Is Angry He Couldnt Ger His Wife A Cheap Surprise Gift. And Now Hes Taking That Anget Out Here Screwin Me Over For Nothing.

This Guy Comes In A ****in Brand New 2007 Or Something 540i And Wants To But A Laptop For 550 Bucks From Me... Stiffy .. Why Dont You Go Anf Buy Your Wife A New One From Dell??? Instead Of Screwing Me Over Here....

I Sold The Compaq Laptop To The Guy And He Put Positive Feedback.. That Laptop Is Out Of Warranty Period So Theres No Point He Would Need To Call For Warranty And Besides I Bought It From India 5 Years Ago... So He Doesnt Have To Be Worried About Anything And I Am Sure He Is Not.

This Is Only That The Stiffy Dude Didnt Get His Wife A Gift And Now Hes Mad At Me For That......

And Please Now I Dont Have Any Intention Of Seliing That Laptop At All Its Beter I Keep It With Me And Install Windows 2000 Server And Play Around With It. Instead Of Selling It For That Cheap And Making People Think That I Steal Stuff And Sell.....

And People Should Not Post Against Others Only Because They Couldnt Grab A Cheap Deal And No One Should Back Them Up Either Before Hearing Other Party.

And I Didnt Mean To Make All This Crap Happen Up Here By Puting Those Laptops Us For Sale... It Was Only That Some People Might Need One And They Can Get It For A Good Price And I Can Use Some Cash Instead Of Dumb Electronics Lying In My House.

Please I Have No Intention Of Selling The Laptop Now So Dont Bother.. Thank You.
harris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 03:12 AM   #19
harris
Bring My Whimp.....

and i dont have any intention to prove my inocence or any thing as i am not obliged to.. this is not a trial or something that i should prove anything. if he thinks that i am lying he can go do whatever he wants to i dont care,.,,, i am not responsible for his probleams. and i should tell people that please do not even think of selling this guy anything not beacaue hes screwing me over bec. he would ask you millions questions and you would feel like your in his court room or something and then hell offer you lowest price you could think of. he is just a rich cheap guy... sorry to say that dont want to offend you as you apologized after screwing me over thanks for that...
Old 11-25-2006, 03:32 AM   #20
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris
First Of All The Laptop Is Not Stolen And Theres No Doubt In My Mind About That... If That Stiffy Guy Thinks It Is, Then Its His Own Problem

First Of All I Have The Floppy Drive Still In The Packing, 2 Dell Original Cds Which Came With The Laptop And One Usb Cable Which Came With Is Still In The Original Packing. I Also Have The User Guide Book Which Comes With It. I Dont Have The Recipt And Any Warranty Papers Because My Uncle Had Them And I Dont Have Any Idea Where He Put Them Or Not. And He Never Gave It To Me.. I Know That Sure Does Raise A Question But I Have No Doubt In My Mind About It Being Legit Or Not.

Now About That Stiffy Guy Who Thinks I Steal Stuff And Sell Here,, Yes We Had A Deal And He Told Me He Would Give Me $500 For It Which Was A Low Balling From The Start, I Agreed On 550 As I Needed Money... He Asked Me Many Question Even Before Meeting And He Was Like I Wana Give It To My Wife As A Surprise Gift, Does It Have Office And All That Stuff Installed Or Not. For 550 Bucks He Wants A Brand New Laptop With High Tech Specification And Windows And Office Installed.... And Then He Accusees Me Of Stealing..... Then He Met Me And Caled The Dell And Gave Them The Part No. And That Guy Told Him That He Cannot Tell Anyone Else But The Person Who Bought The Laptop Anything About It As Its Against Thier Policy. This Stiffy Dude Wants Me To Call My Uncle Here And Sit With Him Call Dell Tell Them To Tell Him Or Send Him A Letter Confirming This Laptop Is His For 550 Bucks.. Are You ****ing Kiddin Me????

All Is That He Is Angry He Couldnt Ger His Wife A Cheap Surprise Gift. And Now Hes Taking That Anget Out Here Screwin Me Over For Nothing.

This Guy Comes In A ****in Brand New 2007 Or Something 540i And Wants To But A Laptop For 550 Bucks From Me... Stiffy .. Why Dont You Go Anf Buy Your Wife A New One From Dell??? Instead Of Screwing Me Over Here....

I Sold The Compaq Laptop To The Guy And He Put Positive Feedback.. That Laptop Is Out Of Warranty Period So Theres No Point He Would Need To Call For Warranty And Besides I Bought It From India 5 Years Ago... So He Doesnt Have To Be Worried About Anything And I Am Sure He Is Not.

This Is Only That The Stiffy Dude Didnt Get His Wife A Gift And Now Hes Mad At Me For That......

And Please Now I Dont Have Any Intention Of Seliing That Laptop At All Its Beter I Keep It With Me And Install Windows 2000 Server And Play Around With It. Instead Of Selling It For That Cheap And Making People Think That I Steal Stuff And Sell.....

And People Should Not Post Against Others Only Because They Couldnt Grab A Cheap Deal And No One Should Back Them Up Either Before Hearing Other Party.

And I Didnt Mean To Make All This Crap Happen Up Here By Puting Those Laptops Us For Sale... It Was Only That Some People Might Need One And They Can Get It For A Good Price And I Can Use Some Cash Instead Of Dumb Electronics Lying In My House.

Please I Have No Intention Of Selling The Laptop Now So Dont Bother.. Thank You.
Why The **** Do You Type Like This. Get Rid Of Your Caps Lock Key Or Your Shift Key Because Its Really God Damn Annoying Seeing Caps When Your Not Even Starting A New Sentance. Oh Noes Here Comes The Grammer Police.
Old 11-25-2006, 09:20 AM   #21
myndgone
..... kLaSSe~1 .....

Send a message via MSN to myndgone
If harris was selling stolen laptops, he wouldn't let me in his house and offer me a drink while I'm browsing through couple of laptops and deciding which one to get, he'd probably meet up with me at timmys or something.
myndgone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 09:56 AM   #22
rdtx2005
3rd Gear Member

u still want to sell the lappy?.. i might be interested
Old 11-25-2006, 11:21 AM   #23
jstalin
capitalism=crisis

like I said, stiffy shoulda handled this privately instead of ruining his name like this in public
jstalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2006, 04:12 PM   #24
stiffy
You puked ON Dean Wormer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstalin
like I said, stiffy shoulda handled this privately instead of ruining his name like this in public
Please read the posting at this thread http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81530

I solicited input from the membership, and got the resounding answer that I should show the item/poster about which I had concern. If I am wrong, I will apologize, but harris's reaction to my calling Dell was very suspicious. If the laptop is, indeed, legit, then he should have no problem with me or anyone else doing this. He seems to feel that it is wrong for a purchaser to check something out thoroughly. As for him calling my offer 'lowballing', he responded first by accepting my offer of $500, then replying a while later that he wanted $550. Apparently he didn't think that was lowballing. If he felt I was lowballing he should have said, 'NO!' to my offer. He did not. As far as me asking questions, his response to me via pm about that was "you took me wrong mate... i didnt mind at all you asking me any questions.. its your right, before buying something you are entitled to ask about it....

I'm not sure that I understand why harris would not want to sell the computer now - if he has a perfectly legit computer, post the service tag and allow potential purchasers to check it out. This unit is still under warranty, and to transfer the warranty to a new owner Dell requires forms to be completed. This is important regardless of price.

If the computer is completely legit, I offer apologies.
Old 11-25-2006, 05:39 PM   #25
harris
Bring My Whimp.....

i have nothing to say as i said earlier that i am not obliged by anyone to prove this.. and i already told that i had no warranty papers or the receipt as it was not with me... so i dont want to keep goin on this thing which is purely false and because of anger taken out on me for no reason.... and please dont make other people look bad in front of all no one has the right to do that..... i dont want to sell the laptop as i dont want anyone one to think that i am selling a stolen laptop... now as most people might think that way... and i was acting like that as i never had such an experience and its the first time i am actualy selling my stuff like that..... i dont want to prove anything more now ... so if stiffy you think that the laptop os stolen please keep it to yourself and dont make me look like a fool here.....

sorry for all that, the people who met me and who the guy who bought the laptop from me , they might know that i am not tha kinda person who would do that thing..... and i am preety happy that they have good regard for me, that what i care... i dont care about mr stiffy so please dont try to say false stuff without any proof... you dont have any prrooof either to say that i stole it... and you only scrwed me over by few other people posts and bec of your anger....

sorry about that caps lock thing i apologize for that....
Old 11-25-2006, 06:53 PM   #26
rdtx2005
3rd Gear Member

i couldn't care less if the lappy is stolen or not.. if you want to sell.. pm me.
Old 11-26-2006, 09:01 AM   #27
daytona
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myndgone
If harris was selling stolen laptops, he wouldn't let me in his house and offer me a drink while I'm browsing through couple of laptops and deciding which one to get, he'd probably meet up with me at timmys or something.

not really I seen buyers selling cellphones and TV from their homes and it looks like a minature Futureshop...buy/seller perfer to meet in a public area like Tim Hortons because its safe for both of them..I would never let a stranger into my house even if the item was legit...IMHO this thread should have been kept private...the confusion was the buyer/seller didnt clear up the details before meeting,when a buyer makes a accusation or demand too much for a item that is discounted %40 I would get piss also..but on the other hand the seller accepted the offer and it doesnt manner if hes drving a 2007 BMW you accepted the offer..would I buy a suspicious item for %40 off retail???..hell yeah if I knew it was mint...
daytona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 02:56 PM   #28
harris
Bring My Whimp.....

wel i think this issue should be cleared now, this laptop is mine no doubt abt it. not stolen,.. i dont hav warranty or recipt... i hav 2 dell cds and usb cable and the floppy, laptop is almost like new, 2 guy already saw it max members, you can ask them about the condition even stiffy knows... anyone who wants to buy it... the final price is $600 and its final.... and whoever brings the cash first takes it.. dont tel me that you pm'd me first so i should keep it for you.. whoever brings the cash first takes it.. give me a call when your ready to buy... 416-832-0291... and i will meet at the tim hortons near my house... thanks... and please people should not screw other people without any good solid proof and reason.. thankyou...
Old 11-27-2006, 10:09 PM   #29
Deep 3.2TL
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytona
not really I seen buyers selling cellphones and TV from their homes and it looks like a minature Futureshop...buy/seller perfer to meet in a public area like Tim Hortons because its safe for both of them..I would never let a stranger into my house even if the item was legit...IMHO this thread should have been kept private...the confusion was the buyer/seller didnt clear up the details before meeting,when a buyer makes a accusation or demand too much for a item that is discounted %40 I would get piss also..but on the other hand the seller accepted the offer and it doesnt manner if hes drving a 2007 BMW you accepted the offer..would I buy a suspicious item for %40 off retail???..hell yeah if I knew it was mint...
Kinda like people who have people come to their business, pick up a sample then tell the seller they are 100% interested and can't arrange a time due to the sellers time frame, then the buyer has a medical emergency and the sellers sells it off to someone else?

Sounds familiar...

Deep

2007 Z4 3.0si
Deep 3.2TL is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: