Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Videos and Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-16-2006, 12:04 PM   #16
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimillion
at the end of the day, it is still a shitvic
ignorant fool
Old 11-16-2006, 12:26 PM   #17
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR
ignorant fool
You are the ignorant fool by calling me an ignorant without even knowing me.

I am sorry but I think it is stupid to spend $21930128301 on a ****in 15 yearold econobox so you can keep up to other cars on the highway, yet have no traction for 3 gears, and be completely useless. Oh and, still end up with an econobox which has a dash made out of recycled fisher price, and a body work which will still say coca cola on it once you have stripped the paint off.

FWD and power don't mix.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:28 PM   #18
Boots R
Boots, not boost

Quote:

I am sorry but I think it is stupid to spend $21930128301 on a ****in 15 yearold econobox so you can keep up to other cars on the highway, yet have no traction for 3 gears, and be completely useless. Oh and, still end up with an econobox which has a dash made out of recycled fisher price, and a body work which will still say coca cola on it once you have stripped the paint off.

FWD and power don't mix.

QFT
Boots R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:29 PM   #19
Robb
EX E30 M3 Owner

modified civics are best bang for the buck tho..
Robb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 12:35 PM   #20
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

its ok. because we all know how great of a car "FORD" makes. still remember the saying? Found On Road Dead.
Old 11-16-2006, 12:35 PM   #21
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb
modified civics are best bang for the buck tho..
I disagree, once you will mod a car, you will nver get that money back, so thats not bang for the buck.

If you want bang for the buck, go buy a used Z06.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E.
its ok. because we all know how great of a car "FORD" makes. still remember the saying? Found On Road Dead.
What does Ford have anything to do with this thread?
Old 11-16-2006, 01:36 PM   #22
Jim .E.
E90 n00b

Quote:
I disagree, once you will mod a car, you will nver get that money back, so thats not bang for the buck.

If you want bang for the buck, go buy a used Z06.

What does Ford have anything to do with this thread?
Everything... civics are amazing cars. the fact that you drive a ford and calling it a shitvic just about sums it up why you made that comment.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:24 PM   #23
Manimillion
Photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim .E.
Everything... civics are amazing cars. the fact that you drive a ford and calling it a shitvic just about sums it up why you made that comment.
So I can make a comment based on what car I drive? My car is still an american hunk of junk, and a civic is still a shitvic. Atleast I do not argue my car is the best car around and amazing cars.

Not everyone can afford what they desire so they have to settle with lesser in life till they can afford the desired.

I wonder how far will people like you get in life with the mind set of yours.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:49 PM   #24
b0jan
3rd Gear Member

nice run
b0jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 04:47 PM   #25
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

Sounds like you got beat by one too many Civics in u'r Rustang...

FWD and power don't mix? Clearly you have no idea what your talking about, and the countless cars alone in Toronto that are making BIG numbers in FWD cars would like to disagree with you.

Again, your an ignorant fool, and only a kid would think the way you do. And you video that you posted shows that your just a kid. Once you grow up and actually work on fast cars you'll realize that Honda's FWD platform is a VERY capable one. Regardless if it was originally designed to be a grocery getter.

Quote:

FWD and power don't mix.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:13 PM   #26
Manimillion
Photographer

Uhuh, I am a kid and uhuh, I donno anything about FWD platforms, let alone tracking a fwd car.

w/e floats your boat, you can sleep and dream about your 21349012hp civics.
Old 11-16-2006, 05:37 PM   #27
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

I don't sleep and dream anything...

Your the one saying that FWD and power don't mix. So why don't you bring out your fastest car once the weather gets nicer and we'll see what a FWD car with some "power" will do to it, K?

Question is what econobox FWD car brand would you like it to feed it to you? a VW or a Honda?

If you had any common sense in your head at all you would agree that what your saying about FWD cars is untrue and that you've take a very childish approach to this thread.

Quote:
Uhuh, I am a kid and uhuh, I donno anything about FWD platforms, let alone tracking a fwd car.

w/e floats your boat, you can sleep and dream about your 21349012hp civics.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:20 PM   #28
europrince
6th Gear Member

Face it, a lot of people in the GTA go for image. That being said, done up Civics attract the teen, early to mid 20s crowd. A Civic holds no weight with older people.

I bought a brand new 1993 Civic Coupe Si in Camelia Red (plum colour) a month after it came out and WAY before anyone had Civic Coupes. I did it up a bit. But you know what? Eventually, I grew up.

To me, a done up Civic is a young punk car. I don't care how good the quarter mile times are. Back then, there was a guy in Mississauga who, rumour has it, spent $100k on his bubble Civic. In the end, its still a Civic. Its a great quality car and worth the money, but still a Civic. As well, the more you customize a car, the smaller your target sell audience is. I'm not saying that you won't get your money back on sale, but you'd better look hard to find the right buyer. Otherwise, you'll take a large hit.

Personally, I'd rather spend the money and buy myself a much better car out of the factory which, by the way, carries more prestige.

Last edited by europrince; 11-16-2006 at 06:22 PM.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 06:31 PM   #29
NOTORIOUS VR
6th Gear Member

See the problem here is... for someone who claims to be so "grown up" like you two, you both need to grow up a lot more.

Only retards think that Civic's are for punks. Just like only retards think BMW's are for rich yuppies. Understand?

Regardless of what kind of following or how many slow or obnoxious Civics there are on the road, if you were to use some common sense and actually know something about cars you wouldn't be saying this kind of crap.

Civics are a very good platform... Be it 1/4 mile, track, whatever. Their suspension layout is very good, they're light, and Honda makes one of if not the best 4cyl engines out there.

If your only concern is prestige then you are a stuck up bitch that just likes to show off, and really have no weight in anything when it comes to modified cars. Your all talk and show but no go.

There are cars out there that look plenty good with LOTS of go. No rice... just clean modifications and plenty of power. The drive wheels and make/model of the car should have no bearing on anything. Unless of course your so insecure and you need to bitch and complain about Civics or FWD cars.

BMW's are not the holy grail of cars, especially since the 3er is basically the Civic of BMW's... they are BMW's bread and butter when it comes to $$$ figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by europrince
Face it, a lot of people in the GTA go for image. That being said, done up Civics attract the teen, early to mid 20s crowd. A Civic holds no weight with older people.

I bought a brand new 1993 Civic Coupe Si in Camelia Red (plum colour) a month after it came out and WAY before anyone had Civic Coupes. I did it up a bit. But you know what? Eventually, I grew up.

To me, a done up Civic is a young punk car. I don't care how good the quarter mile times are. Back then, there was a guy in Mississauga who, rumour has it, spent $100k on his bubble Civic. In the end, its still a Civic. Its a great quality car and worth the money, but still a Civic. As well, the more you customize a car, the smaller your target sell audience is. I'm not saying that you won't get your money back on sale, but you'd better look hard to find the right buyer. Otherwise, you'll take a large hit.

Personally, I'd rather spend the money and buy myself a much better car out of the factory which, by the way, carries more prestige.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:33 PM   #30
europrince
6th Gear Member

Notorious, reread my post. I had a Civic. I know its a good car. Chill.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: