Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-02-2002, 11:59 AM   #1
maverick
5th Gear Member

Send a message via ICQ to maverick
Tim Hortons Curse

Im writting this cause im pi**ed off. Am I the only one. Lately it seems everytime I go to tim's something bad happens to my car and ONLY WHEN IM AT TIMMIES DRIVE THROUGH. IN the past 8 months nothing has happend to my car but at timmies. Rad core went sitting in drive through. #2 clutch pedal stuck to the floor sitting in timmies drive through. #3 this is a killer one ground sank leaving a timmies drive through my oil pan clipped a manhole cover put a HUGE hole in it $600 atleast they payed me back for that one. and this weekend someone hit me I dare you to guess where in the drive through. WTF. no damage thankfully I give up. guess I have to start paying $5 for some starbucks coffee cause that would still be cheaper then then all the repairs I have to go through just for a F ing tim's coffee.

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 12:29 PM   #2
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

NOT AGAIN whats with you and the tim hortons drive through?? How bad was the hit? might have to go with that M-tec bodykit

You gotta get a winter beater like me.. If someone hit me id slap it in reverse and ram them a few times just to pay back the favour!
Slowered318 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 12:34 PM   #3
maverick
5th Gear Member

wasn't that bad it was some fu#*ing newfie driving a sunfire. he gets out and says oh sorry bout that bia me was looking for me smokes and bumped in to ya. And WTF is up with those big newfie island stickers any way

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
Old 12-02-2002, 12:40 PM   #4
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

Arrrrrrr bia where me cod fish bagette. gotta take me skif out to the grand banks do some jiggin.
Old 12-02-2002, 02:28 PM   #5
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
one of my ex's always had bad luck going through drive throughs as well. Her last incident was when she turned into harvey's and they have this yellow post to signify where you turn into the drive in area....well she turned and scraped off everything attached to the car on the drivers side when she clipped it! The door handle, side view mirror, moldings. and made some nice new pinstripes on the side of her civic.
of course when the mirror broke off, she didn't think and back out, she just kept on driving while the sounds of CRUNCH, GRIND, SCRAPE continued....oh man...now i realize why i broke up with her lol

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 03:53 PM   #6
Fast_Gal
3rd Gear Member

Re: Tim Hortons Curse

Quote:
Originally posted by maverick
I give up. guess I have to start paying $5 for some starbucks coffee cause that would still be cheaper then then all the repairs I have to go through just for a F ing tim's coffee.
OMG!! You poor thing. I feel so bad for you. Was this just at one tim hortons? I think the main problem is that no one pays attention while they drive anymore. Eveyone is too concerned with their cell phone/music or just plain stupidness.

you know today i actually saw a person turn onto an off ramp from the main road. It was the off ramp for Langstaff from the 400. How could anyone be that dumb???
Old 12-02-2002, 04:02 PM   #7
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

i just hate the burnt coffee!!! it's horrible!!!!!!!!
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 05:24 PM   #8
maverick
5th Gear Member

no no this is various timmies actually now I think about it there ALL in Brampton. hmm. I dont know what to do.

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
Old 12-02-2002, 05:30 PM   #9
maverick
5th Gear Member

where the hell do people get their licences from. I hear if your a immagrant to Canada and you fail your licence test 3 times they just give you your licence. WTF is wrong with this country. There is a point of too understanding. lets all give licences to people who have never saw snow in their life...AAAHHHHH drive me crazy.hmmm I wonder if they fail their licence 3 times they get there licence and a nice Pontiac Goolie.lol no one cares if you crash those things.
oh well

PIMP'N AIN'T EASY
especially in a sunturd
Old 12-02-2002, 05:36 PM   #10
Rolled_Out
Just chillin...

haha man, i hit a curb in timmies drive through and flattened my tire, @ like 3am one night last winter..it was not coool..

funny enough i got a pic of my car in drive threw @ timmies (not the night i slammed my tire) ill post it just because of the unusual topic here .. haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tim ho's drivethru.jpg (147.3 KB, 75 views)
Old 12-02-2002, 09:39 PM   #11
djcontra
Gets Blown Daily

Send a message via ICQ to djcontra Send a message via MSN to djcontra Send a message via Yahoo to djcontra
hehe
and there's one of those deadly yellow posts my ex managed to detail her car with lol

'94 Supercharged E36 325is (150,000 original km's)
Mods
-Vortech V9 G-Trim @ ~10psi w/ BOV
-Shortstack headers
-Vortech RRFPR
-255LPH Walbro fuel pump
-TEIN SS Coilovers w/ Pillowball mounts
-Keskin KT1 17x8.5 & 17x10
-Remus full catback
-Authentic Rieger Infinity I body kit
-SMT6 EMS (Untuned)

djcontra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 11:32 PM   #12
Slowered318
Stuck in the 90's

Timmies in georgetown ..watch out for useless curbs everywhere.. I'll sit there anytime of the day and watch 1 out of 10 cars run over atleast one of these curbs.. it's hallarious! goes to show how little driving skill people have.. this tim hortons location should be used in driving tests. oh well.. never hit one myself.

HAHA one night some young girl not olny ran over the first curb, cracking her plastic bumper but she also scraped her front tire on another curb on the other side. and when she pulled out onto the main road she drove half way onto the sidewalk with her back tires.. idot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg timmies.jpg (17.3 KB, 44 views)

Last edited by Slowered318; 12-02-2002 at 11:36 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: