Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Classifieds > For Sale > Other BMW Parts
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 12-02-2002, 12:24 AM   #1
TheBestCow
1st Gear Newbie

Send a message via AIM to TheBestCow
2 Stock 15" Type E (bottlecap) Rims

I've got 2 stock 15" wheels off of my 1995 318is for sale. They are E36 offset. I recently had them replaced with wheels from the Wheel Collision Center (www.wheelcollision.com). These two both have very slight bends in them that caused a vibration in my steering wheel from 45mph-65mph. All other speeds there was negligable amount of shake. These wheels new from Bavarian Autosport are $215 a piece. From Wheel Collision Center, they are $165 refurbished.

Since these are bent wheels, I would recommend they be used as spares, which they would be perfect for. They are not in perfect physical nor visible condition. The previous owner obviously didn't wash off brake dust enough, and they are spots in a couple of places. However, they are not in that bad of condition. The BMW center caps are not included.

And heck, these would make a nice coffee table, as some people have done with other bent rims!

I am asking $130 plus shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. That's only $65/rim. If you want to get them refurbished the cost is usual $75-100 per rim, and that would bring you up to $165/rim, the exact price WCC charges. No tires are included.

I can be contacted through Private Message, e-mail (kevin@teamindecisive.com), or you could just reply to this thread. All prices are in US Dollars.

--1995 Boston Green Metallic 318is coupe, 150,000+ miles--
Mods : Kenwood MP-8017 MP3 Receiver *Clears*TC Kline Trackline Spring/Shock Combo*Ground Control RSMs
BMW CCA Member
Quotation of the indefinite length of time: "Messing in the affairs of women is like trying to stop an avalanche with a lighter." - Me
TheBestCow is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: