Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-28-2002, 05:55 PM   #16
Alwysfresh

I got my fenders done at Wheel & Tire Zone. $175 tax in. I've had no problems with the paint...I would wait until it's warm though so the paint is more pliable.
Alwysfresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 05:56 PM   #17
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

thats on a coupe, so isnt the sedan different? it has to be since the coupes are wider...

KLZ..you still got the M3 and M5?!

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 05:56 PM   #18
SickFinga

Quote:
Originally posted by KLZ
Pics of my 265/18 on my 94' M3 for the ones don't believe, somtimes U have to try it b4 U said NO!!!

I'm pretty sure you bent your fenders, but don't forget coupes got wider fenders.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 06:00 PM   #19
Jon@Bimmersport
MaXsponsor

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga

I'm pretty sure you bent your fenders, but don't forget coupes got wider fenders.
haha i knew it! anyways, KLZ..i think you should take that post off...it can confuse people since yours is a coupe, and this thread is about sedans

Authorized Ontario dealer for Active Autowerke|VF-Engineering|AFE|Bilstein Suspension|H&R Suspension|KW suspension|Brembo Brake Systems| Stoptech| - Call us for the best pricing please DO NOT PM in regards to pricing

Maintenance|Performance|Tuning & Forced Induction
Jon@Bimmersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 06:00 PM   #20
KLZ
2nd Gear Member

My post was not repling anybody!!! I have no idea about the sedan's fender, but I rolled my M3's fenders...
KLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 08:11 PM   #21
thinair
moderationistismingly

Send a message via ICQ to thinair Send a message via MSN to thinair
Damn you mogie, I was thinking of getting those....although in 17's. (17x8 and 17x9)

Ah well, how much are the 18's, just out of curiosity?

It also depends on your ride height, if you raise your car high enough you can probably fit like 275's.
"Driving is like a narcotic, an addiction that can take over lives. It ruins people, breaks families apart, and even kills. Itís habit that needs to be fueled. Time, money, rationality, sweat, knuckle skin, and anyone who disapproves are of little importance to a driver, and are often overlooked. Hi, Iím Nelson, and Iím a drivaholic."

Last edited by thinair; 11-28-2002 at 08:14 PM.
thinair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2002, 08:58 PM   #22
mogie
Woodbumbling at Mazda

Send a message via ICQ to mogie Send a message via MSN to mogie
Well hopefully are CDN dollar does not go too low, these list at a ridiculous price $760US each, I've worked out a deal with the distributor which I can't say until I actually pay for them
But hey, I have been craving for deep dish wheels, almost as much as my craving for deep dish pizza And when I saw these - I knew I had to have them, forged, and a nice shiny lip ta boot!

My fenders were rolled at a bodyshop I used, don't remember how much - no chipping of the paint either, they now sell a fender roller cheap $175.00 - so a purchase on this pyramid style could work out. See how many people need ta roll the fenders and all chip in, cheaper than individually rolling. Just my 2 cents...

I can't wait!!!!!!! Damn winter.......damn delayed shipping order....
Old 11-28-2002, 11:57 PM   #23
Razkal
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ronin
Hey Razkal and Mogie,

Who rolled your rear fenders and how much did it cost?
Does this process damage the paint?

Ronin

I had mine rolled at Wheel and Tire ZOne in Mississauga. They have a proper rolling machine which does a smooth even job without wrecking any paint. It costs about 100.00

Need any help with branding your company/services? :
http://www.businessninja.ca

Razkal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: