Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Rides
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-27-2006, 12:27 AM   #1
Boss17
6th Gear Member

Mercedes Photoshoot

So my cousin just bought a mercedes (c280) and we decided to do a little photoshoot of his mercedes and mine (e430). ENJOY!

Boss17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 12:52 AM   #2
Soldo
6th Gear Member

Cars lookin good... and i LOVE that green on the E class!
Old 08-27-2006, 01:08 AM   #3
Boss17
6th Gear Member

thanks, i'm actually selling the car, maybe these pics will have people interested
Old 08-27-2006, 02:56 PM   #4
woofster
3rd Gear Member

Man, those are some classy-looking cars and some classy-looking photos!
Old 08-27-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
Understated
7th Gear [SMG III] Member

Benzes are GREAT looking luxury cars.....even the new ones are HOTNESS.....imo BMWs don't hold a candle to them in exterior aesthetics (in stock form of course ) add a mod or two and bmws are :drool:
Understated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 06:00 PM   #6
DAM
Trinational 951

Nice pics. They might not be the BEST cars these days, but you can't touch benz's for everyday class. Driving the recently departed W202 C230 Kompressor felt like wearing an Italian suit, I miss that car. Tell your cousin to watch out for rust, those ones were bad for it.
DAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 07:06 PM   #7
Gamite

this one looks like it came out of a golf magazine ad.

Gamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 11:31 PM   #8
Ant118
BmwAviator

man thats a sick E430. If didnt want my E36 M3 i would definitly pick that up. Nice Car man

2011 Alpine/Black 335is
Ant118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:56 AM   #9
Boss17
6th Gear Member

thanks for the comments guys. would be cool to get a bunch of max members together for a huge photoshoot.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:43 PM   #10
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Pimp

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:57 PM   #11
cisco911
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAM
Nice pics. They might not be the BEST cars these days, but you can't touch benz's for everyday class. Driving the recently departed W202 C230 Kompressor felt like wearing an Italian suit, I miss that car. Tell your cousin to watch out for rust, those ones were bad for it.
wow...aparrantly you have never been in a luxury car. Though the 202 body style is more luxurious than the previous body style, it still has a long way to go...that and the fact that the 202 body had and has a sh*t load of electronic problems!!! I would wonder what you would say about a new E class or CLS with regards to luxury if you think the C is so luxurious.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:09 PM   #12
DAM
Trinational 951

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco911
wow...aparrantly you have never been in a luxury car. Though the 202 body style is more luxurious than the previous body style, it still has a long way to go...that and the fact that the 202 body had and has a sh*t load of electronic problems!!! I would wonder what you would say about a new E class or CLS with regards to luxury if you think the C is so luxurious.
It is all about preference my friend. How can you tell me how I would feel in a CLS? In fact, I would not feel nearly the same, I can tell you that right now. The CLS is a sport sedan, remember “the first 4 door coupe”…..?. The W202 was not sporty IMO. I felt good driving it because it rather had classy appeal as it was a design that appealed to me, I happen to LOVE the 202 style, in fact, the only benz’s I have really loved are the W202 C36/43 and old 190E 16-valve. Sure a CLS and E are more expensive, but I don’t care, I like the look of the W202. So, my apologies, I should have said a well fitting suit, because who gives a shit if it is more expensive if it just does not ride right on you.

P.S. electronic problems have nothing to do with whether or not a car is considered classy. And I didn't encounter any with my car anyways

Last edited by DAM; 08-28-2006 at 07:21 PM.
DAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:45 PM   #13
Boss17
6th Gear Member

i'm a big fan of the c36 and c43 also. I like mercedes alot but it's time for a change, although these cars are so luxurious.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:24 PM   #14
BMWWW
2nd Gear Member

Damn, if I weren't still in high-school, and had my way with the parents, I'd buy your Merc in a blink of an eye. (You got pm)

I detail cars part-time, and I've been through my fair share of e46's and Mercedes. (6 and 4 respectively) Both cars are solidly built, but M-B sure are comfortable. There isn't much to compare between the E-classes and e46's in the luxury department. A bit roomier, less gloomy (all my experience with e46's had black leather), but with all that comfort- comes with extra heft. They are sprung for comfort, not agility.

From my experience, MB's are more luxurious, their leather is more supple, more room; that said, the lumbar support and side bolsters on the e46's are much more supportive, and butt-hugging.

Well-detailed E-class’s reflections are sechs, with all their curves. The more I see them, the more I feel like an old man-- needing creature comforts as opposed to sportiness.
BMWWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 08:23 PM   #15
cisco911
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAM
It is all about preference my friend. How can you tell me how I would feel in a CLS? In fact, I would not feel nearly the same, I can tell you that right now. The CLS is a sport sedan, remember “the first 4 door coupe”…..?. The W202 was not sporty IMO. I felt good driving it because it rather had classy appeal as it was a design that appealed to me, I happen to LOVE the 202 style, in fact, the only benz’s I have really loved are the W202 C36/43 and old 190E 16-valve. Sure a CLS and E are more expensive, but I don’t care, I like the look of the W202. So, my apologies, I should have said a well fitting suit, because who gives a shit if it is more expensive if it just does not ride right on you.

P.S. electronic problems have nothing to do with whether or not a car is considered classy. And I didn't encounter any with my car anyways
Everyone has the right to their opinion...but you can't honestly say that an ENTRY LEVEL model like the C class is more luxurious and classy than a fully appointed E class or S class?!?!?!? Come on, lets be realistic. Ooh, and I never mentioned price!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: