Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > Sightings
User Name
Password


Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2006, 07:28 PM   #1
Quack
Wheelman
 
Quack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,062
Send a message via MSN to Quack
Spotted: Trev(T.Dot E30)

saw you parking in the plaza at Eglinton & Laird, I wanted to yell at you but you were on the phone, left you some presents on your windshield
__________________

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:18 PM   #2
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack
saw you parking in the plaza at Eglinton & Laird, I wanted to yell at you but you were on the phone, left you some presents on your windshield


LoL so that was you!! I was wondering who put those on my car.

Ya i passed by ur car in the back when i came in.

I'll be at that futuresop from 5-9pm Thursday and this weekend.
__________________
T.Dot_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
Quack
Wheelman
 
Quack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,062
Send a message via MSN to Quack
so you went into Futureshop, I was wondering which store you went into because they all use computers, swing by my shop before 5pm sometime.
__________________

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:50 PM   #4
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack
so you went into Futureshop, I was wondering which store you went into because they all use computers, swing by my shop before 5pm sometime.

Sure, Where is the best place to go in from? I've never been into that dealership and where should i ask for you, even thou I pass it alot.
__________________

Last edited by T.Dot_E30; 08-23-2006 at 08:57 PM.
T.Dot_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:55 PM   #5
Quack
Wheelman
 
Quack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,062
Send a message via MSN to Quack
at the side of the building there is a drive-thru right beside the large door leading into the service shop(you can see it from Futureshop), go in there & walk along the short blue wall with a yellow bar on top of it to the end, I'm at the last bay on the north side, or go to the receptionist & ask for me
__________________

Maxbimmer Drama, You Gotta Love It
Quack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:58 PM   #6
T.Dot_E30
Classifieds Moderator
 
T.Dot_E30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: T.Dot
Posts: 9,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quack
at the side of the building there is a drive-thru right beside the large door leading into the service shop(you can see it from Futureshop), go in there & walk along the short blue wall with a yellow bar on top of it to the end, I'm at the last bay on the north side, or go to the receptionist & ask for me

Sounds good man, if I make it there a little early tomar ill come by.
__________________
T.Dot_E30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Maxbimmer Copyright 2001 - 2014