Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Multimedia > Videos and Sound
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 08-12-2006, 07:21 PM   #1
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Arrow A different view, perhaps more REAL!!!

i think this guy is 100% right!!!!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...060806,00.html

there is a lot that we don't know and see. CNN and the western news groups definitely don't do justice in telling the whole story!! The view in the western society is very bias. looks like any Muslim/middle eastern is looked at as a terrorist. But they all have motivations. just THINK about it, if all your family is killed in front of your eyes when you are 10 years old, you WILL grow up hating and wanting revenge and will think about ways to get back even if it's flying planes into building!!!! it's simple human behaviour!!

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 07:32 PM   #2
Soldo
6th Gear Member

I disagree.... i can UNDERSTAND how someone would FEEL vengful after having their family killed, but NOTHING can justify flying a plane into a building or blowig up buildings as act of terror!!
Old 08-12-2006, 08:01 PM   #3
D..
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldo
I disagree.... i can UNDERSTAND how someone would FEEL vengful after having their family killed, but NOTHING can justify flying a plane into a building or blowig up buildings as act of terror!!

hezbollah flew planes into the buildings? know before you speak

that guy is 100 percent right... he's representing that real shit.
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2006, 08:25 PM   #4
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Quote:
True, using ways like flying planes into buildings or cutting ppls head off is DEFINITLY wrong.... Hezbollah didn't fly planes into buildings, i'm talking about the general motivation and the hate between the east and the west, when you grow up with hate having nothing to live for, no family, no home, being in a 24/7 war [Israel/Palestine] would effect the way you think and look at life.
The FBI defines terrorism as "the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" ... that right there would make Israel into a Terrorist country. Israel is never called a terrorist state, bu the Muslim country fighting back is a Terrorise state and should be stopped. we hear on CNN about 4 Israeli soldiers killed by the "terrorist Hezbollah" but we never get the other side, the 700 killed by the IDF. Most of them being innocent women and children. so sad!!!

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 03:02 AM   #5
Soldo
6th Gear Member

What you say makes sense, and if you think about it, the biggest terorrist organization has got to be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
Old 08-13-2006, 07:03 AM   #6
notjoe
600rwhp here i come

Send a message via ICQ to notjoe
I disagree with the guy. The arab world for years has been sending in suicide bombers and killing many people inside of isreal for years and isreal held back doing what they're doing not in the name of peace.

Terrorist actions can only tolerated for so long before something needs to be done about it.
notjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:16 PM   #7
Mr seville
6th Gear Member

ok but what about all these **** faces now with the terror plots and their LOVING PARENTSSSS are on tv saying oh my son would never do this.
Mr seville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:21 PM   #8
europrince
6th Gear Member

Quote:
What you say makes sense, and if you think about it, the biggest terorrist organization has got to be the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
Sorry buddy, but that is a very ignorant comment.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 12:31 PM   #9
europrince
6th Gear Member

These political topics are difficult to discuss on forums like this because inevitably, they get ugly.
europrince is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: