Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > Misc > Off-topic
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 11-19-2002, 12:07 PM   #1
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Thumbs up just got G!

hahahaha i just passed my G test, oh ya, time to call them basterds at insurabce company...how much cheaper is it gonna be now?

--> PARTING OUT E21 320 <--
1BADBMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 12:50 PM   #2
IVAN
5th Gear Member

congrats nice to hear that.
To get my G2 was a joke ....U live on Vic-Park and Law..so I guess u know this area..They wanted me to drive on Lawrence (westbound) to Underhill then I did 3 point turn in doonaree Dr. THEN just came back ...I do not know did u do it on same place because my ppl tell me that at Lawrence and VP is hard to pass bla bla.. They mean go to morningside...

I am wondering how much r u paying noW with G2??

One my buddy went to get his G2 as well so the guy told him just drive and come back in ministry office All fine he got his G2 a day after he took his dads car and crashed in buliding corner All ppl that know him loughed for all day What a loser..
IVAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 01:00 PM   #3
SickFinga

Re: just got G!

Quote:
Originally posted by 1BADBMW
hahahaha i just passed my G test, oh ya, time to call them basterds at insurabce company...how much cheaper is it gonna be now?

usually 10%
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 01:04 PM   #4
e36_freak
Mostly absent

Send a message via ICQ to e36_freak Send a message via MSN to e36_freak
congrats i got my G a few weeks ago

[M]i[K]E[][M]i[K]E[]
e36_freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 01:53 PM   #5
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by IVAN
congrats nice to hear that.
To get my G2 was a joke ....U live on Vic-Park and Law..so I guess u know this area..They wanted me to drive on Lawrence (westbound) to Underhill then I did 3 point turn in doonaree Dr. THEN just came back ...I do not know did u do it on same place because my ppl tell me that at Lawrence and VP is hard to pass bla bla.. They mean go to morningside...

I am wondering how much r u paying noW with G2??

One my buddy went to get his G2 as well so the guy told him just drive and come back in ministry office All fine he got his G2 a day after he took his dads car and crashed in buliding corner All ppl that know him loughed for all day What a loser..
dude, i did mine at morningside, although i live at la/VP, cuase all my buddies told me that vp is hard, it is easier at morning cause there is only 401 and it is not a crowded area, i was th first one, and the officer was steel sleepy, it took 15 min. she kinnda figured out that i know enough shit, so she was like ok you passed, cause i am on highway almost everyday.

Old 11-19-2002, 01:57 PM   #6
SickFinga

Well I don't really think they check highway on G exam even though it is highway test, I dunno how stupid you should be to fail highway part, you just drive 100km/h on a streight line for one block. I think they just check if you remember the city rules.
SickFinga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 02:41 PM   #7
1BADBMW
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
Well I don't really think they check highway on G exam even though it is highway test, I dunno how stupid you should be to fail highway part, you just drive 100km/h on a streight line for one block. I think they just check if you remember the city rules.
true, most %99 fail in city, because of the small things, i did my test with a auto. corolla, that POS wouldn't even go 100 i floored the moddafukka but nothing.... nothing i tell ya ..funny car .

Old 11-19-2002, 03:05 PM   #8
crusher
OMGHI2U2

Send a message via Skype™ to crusher
Thumbs up

congrats! I'm going to take my G test too next month! wish me luck
crusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 07:02 PM   #9
IVAN
5th Gear Member

I know You are right abot VP....when those bastards stard to cross streets You are just witing for them to screw You ..
If its a lady oficer mmm try to put your hand on her legs Id she is not hot do not even try at least you are not join to jail for uglyone
Old 11-20-2002, 12:20 AM   #10
mkgino
6th Gear Member

I got mine on the first try, the tester guy was actually very nice.
Old 11-20-2002, 12:26 AM   #11
IVAN
5th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mkgino
I got mine on the first try, the tester guy was actually very nice.
o yeah that depends a lot ....
Old 11-20-2002, 12:31 AM   #12
IVAN
5th Gear Member

O MK if u were in X-YU to get your driving licence ,I am sure You would not get it at first time... First it's stick and makes it harder because they make YOu go uphill so probaly your car will roll back...

Then ther is no partking at reverse because they do not want u to park it juts on parking spot , they want You tp park it in garage..

Before about 20-30 years ago my dady told me driving test bas done not on Yugos they used car called: " FICHA" It used to be italian but then Yugoslavs assambled it..
Old 11-20-2002, 12:39 AM   #13
AMG_POWER
500HP Member

doin my tomorow morning
Old 11-20-2002, 12:56 AM   #14
IVAN
5th Gear Member

here is ficho
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z750-25.jpg (45.5 KB, 52 views)
Old 11-20-2002, 03:33 AM   #15
MP328
Krv Svoju Za Bosnu Moju

Send a message via MSN to MP328
Quote:
Originally posted by SickFinga
i wasn't that stupid i just cut a truck off on the highway and he said come back in a month hehhe. btw u have to change lanes "when it's safe" not just go straight. when i looked back there was no one in the lane then i moved over and there was a truck behind me and he had to brake. and i didn't use my car i was driving a shitty toyota corrola
MP328 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: