Click to go to Forum Home Click to go to maXbimmer Home

Go Back   maXbimmer Forums > General > General Discussion
User Name
Password

Welcome to Maxbimmer.com!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 06-12-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
Target
1st Gear Newbie

Hello Max Members

Hey All,
I didn't see a thread for introductions so I thought this would be the best place for it.
I've been a Max member since last fall. I registered so I could purchase a fellow member's 04 M3. OMG whatta car!!! I don't have a lengthy history with BMW cars other than liking them since I was a kid. Bought my first one in the fall of 2010 (94 318is) due to my car being "borrowed" for a couple months lol.
I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain what it's like to drive a Bimmer to anyone on this forum!!! Hence the purchase of the M!! OMFG whatta car!!!! I used to race motorbikes regionally and some nationals and I cant wait to track the M. I would like to set the car up before and will have questions and my resources in the area (Kingston) are some what limited. I typically don't post a whole bunch but I do read a lot. If you have any questions about my car(s) or me, feel free to ask, I'll answer as best I can! As I will have questions as well. I will need to contact Maranello and Eurostyle soon for oil and a reading light.

Thanks to everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0610.jpg (556.0 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0611.jpg (537.4 KB, 44 views)

Last edited by Target; 06-12-2014 at 11:39 AM.
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 11:41 AM   #2
Target
1st Gear Newbie

Sorry, I'll try to make the pics smaller next time!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: